BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Face Mists

The Illuminating Mist & Set spray gives your makeup a lasting radiant finish. Instantly achieve a glowy look with the green tea and vitamins A, C, and E infused formula. Enjoy refreshed skin and fade free makeup with every use!

HOW TO USE

• Hold the bottle at arm’s length and spritz a light layer of mist over your makeup with eyes closed.
  • Let the formula dry naturally.
  • Intensify any eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush or lip color by spraying a little illuminating mist onto the makeup brush before applying.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, AMP-acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate (VA), Ascorbyl Palmitate (VC), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Green Tea Extract May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

• I been wanting to try this product but ibhave oilybskin s...5 Answers
  • Would this spray be good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I know elf is on the cheaper side, so is the product good...5 Answers
Lori L.
I took a risk on the elf setting spray as my last spray by a different company, although I loved it, didn't hold my makeup in place. But I've been loving elf products more and more so I tool a chance on the setting spray and it was great! It held my makeup in place throughout church, to include when I cried and sprayed a light, gentle mist instead of "clumps of liquid", but I still hold it at arms length. The only drawback to the elf setting spray is the smell. I dont like it. But I can overlook that as long as the product doesn't burn my skin, we are cool. I didn't try it with my mascara on. My last setting spray would cause my mascara to run all over my face, so I stopped putting my mascara on before setting. But shouldn't you be able to use it with your mascara on since you can use it as a mist during the day just as a pick me up? Maybe I'll try it on a day when I'll not going out.

Update: elf setting spray is the best! I recently had a seizure at church, followed by a crying jag. Once they got me home all I wanted to do was sleep, but the doctors office said I had to go to the hospital. It was late into the evening when I told the nurse that my makeup must be around my knees. She said no, just a little black under the eye. When I used the facilities awhile later, she was right. Other than a little black from what I can only guess as some of my mascara flaking off, my face looked great. We were pushing 11+hours, a seizure, crying, and a long night at the er and my makeup was still holding. Unless they change the formula, this will stay stocked on my shelf. Thanks elf! e.l.f. Illuminating Mist & Set
Alyse Z.
I always worry about using the right setting spray, especially when it comes to my combination skin. I use mostly high-end make up (I.e. Kat Von D, Fenty, Huda, Anastasia BH, Ect.) and I look often for places where I can skimp on price to feed my make up addiction.

This is where I found that E.L.F's mist comes in handy. I can use this $4 spray to set my make up and it'll last an entire day. This is a huge deal because I live and work in the humid Chicago Loop. Even last week while I was traveling to San Francisco, I didn't need to reapply my make up because it had set so well.
If it's able to keep my make up looking fresh while doing an entire day of touristy stuff, I'd definitely recommend trying this product.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I used this a few times and it’s okay I guess.  It doesn’t work as some setting sprays.  I find that some of my eye shadow gone or running down my face.  Granted I do have very oily skin on my face.  So it may work better for those with dry skin.  I guess I would say try it to see if it works for you.  It doesn’t cost that much, so if you dont like your not out much.
Kara D.
Most setting mists are ridiculously expensive. When I found e.l.f.'s setting spray, I was so happy! Although it is a little amount, it is affordable and usually lasts me for a decent amount of time.

I find mine at Target in the makeup isle.

It isn't a product I used growing up, so if it wasn't affordable like e.l.f. has made it, I would use a setting spray. I do like how it seems to "set" my makeup, helping my face not feel so dry. It is somewhat refreshing and feels like the perfect finishing touch! I do wish it was a bigger bottle though.

10/10 recommend!
Caroline P.
I bought elf setting spray (2.02 oz) online from Target for a little over $2.00. Ever since I learned what foiling an eyeshadow is and how to do it, I felt bad for wasting previous expensive setting spray on my brush instead of my face. So I started looking for an alternative/dupw for my beloved Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. After reading and watching a new reviews, o decided to give elf setting spray a try. While I haven't used it on my face to set my makeup, I have been using it for about six months now to foul my eyshadow. It's affordable and it does what I want it to do. Definitely a keeper for me.
[product:e.l.f.-studio-makeup-mist-&-set]
Leslie M.
For the price this is a okay product. I’ll give it a 3 because I don’t like the fact that it leaves droplets on my face. I also don’t like that it really doesn’t make makeup last any longer than 3 hours than usual... BUTTTT for 3 dollars I can’t complain. I would prefer to buy a little bit more expensive setting spray that I know will last me all night and not give me that cakey look.
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
Not really a fan. I bought this once when I first started using setting spray and I found that it doesn't really keep my makeup in place all day, especially if I'm out and about. I also think it makes my skin more shiny than I prefer it to be. It doesn't have a matte finish which is what I like. I think if you have light makeup on for the day it would be nice because it is inexpensive but it definitely wouldn't keep your makeup in place if you have a lot going on that day.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I have only used this as a setting spray, and not as a mist or spritz throughout the day. It works well for the use of a setting spray. I don't find it does anything more, but it works, and the price is very inexpensive. If you are looking for a basic setting mist, this is perfect. I use it to dampen my sponge that I use to apply/blend my cc cream. I feel that it helps to keep everything in place, and blending is easy to do. In terms of a basic setting spray, I do prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Set and Refresh Spray over elf. I think Sephora's is a little bit more hydrating.
Daniela S.
Anaheim, CA
I'm going to be 100% honest . I really don't like this products for the simple fact that it makes my face look oily,sticky,and makes my makeup look NASTY! I thought it was only on my skin but one day when me and a couple of friends were on a quimceanera one of my friends tried it and it was like a total No! We looked like we were sweating ! We could have used it wrong but eh it's ight ,it's a good price to ;)
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I love his setting spray! It’s very affordable and the mister is amazing. Usually cheaper setting sprays have a super heavy mist that’s concentrated in one place but this one disperses the product perfectly. Whenever I put a little too much powder on I will apply this over and it’ll look dewy and natural.
Odyz G.
McKinney, Tx
Where're can find it? I really love it
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Does this work?
Shannon H.
Bonney Lake, WA
Does this go on after all your makeup is on?
Charl L.
Anyone tried this?
America R.
Denver, CO
I been wanting to try this product but ibhave oilybskin so I am always looking for products they help my make up stay matte. Will this be good to try it out?