BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Illuminating Mist & Set spray gives your makeup a lasting radiant finish. Instantly achieve a glowy look with the green tea and vitamins A, C, and E infused formula. Enjoy refreshed skin and fade free makeup with every use!

HOW TO USE

• Hold the bottle at arm’s length and spritz a light layer of mist over your makeup with eyes closed.
  • Let the formula dry naturally.
  • Intensify any eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush or lip color by spraying a little illuminating mist onto the makeup brush before applying.

Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, AMP-acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate (VA), Ascorbyl Palmitate (VC), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Green Tea Extract May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

• I been wanting to try this product but ibhave oilybskin s...5 Answers
  • What are your guys favorite makeup products? Mines Elf..💄...4 Answers
  • Would this spray be good for oily skin?2 Answers
e.l.f. Illuminating Mist & Set

Start your review of e.l.f. Illuminating Mist & Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
rori w.
This is the very first brand I bought when I bought a makeup spray and let me start off by saying it stinks, literally. I don't know if they all smell but I just don't like the smell of it I also would say it worked but it also seems just like water.. like i dont get it, FILL ME IN LADIES LOL!
Ashlie H.
Salem , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the e.l.f setting spray. It's sprays jyst fine and it doesn't have a weird smell to it. My makeup does last longer when I use this and it is kinda refreshing. It doesn't make my makeup look dewy at all which I like. My makeup lasted all day long with this spray and it's affordable too. E.l.f. is pretty much my go to for a lot of my makeup.
Stephanie D.
Coal Township, PA
This e.l.f mist definitely sets my makeup throughout the day. This product makes your skin glow and has no scent. For the price it's great and lasts long. I apply 2 sprays the most at a time sometimes all you need is one good spray. Also for a more moisturized look this spray does the job.
Nafaria M.
Dubuque, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for a few months and I honestly don’t see that it works. When I was just getting into makeup and I’m experienced I thought this was great but now that I’ve used more products and better things I realized this isn’t that good and my make up still moves.
Stephanie K.
houston
This item works really well! I use it to spray my rushes before getting eyeshadow on it and I do use it when I’m in the go, it’s my purse setting spray. It does smell kinda bad tho so hold your breath when you use it and you’ll need fragrance body spray after.
Evelia N.
phoenix, AZ
This spray really does leave your face looking dewy and illuminated like it claims! I use it because I have oily skin and I use all Mayte everything and a lot of powder so after my face feels a little too dry spray a little bit of this and it brings life back to my skin but not too much to leave it too oily ! Not to mention it’s budget friendly, you can’t beet that
Itesha M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my least favorite face misting spray that I've ever used. Not sure if mine was defective but the spray wasn't at all what I would call a mist. Spray was inconsistent and left me with huge random splatters on my face. Very annoying after spending time doing my makeup. The smell isn't very pleasant either. Although it's cheap, I wouldn't purchase again
Bria N.
Baton Rouge, LA
e.l.f. Illuminating Mist & Set was a disaster, in my opinion. The saying “you get what you pay for” is perfect for this. When I did a face of makeup and used the spray to set my make up it did absolutely nothing. The spray left my face feeling sticky and oily afterwards, as if I had sweated. I truly do not recommend it.
Yareliz M.
Ponce
Purchased at: Walmart
I was not a fan of this. I used it a couple times and it never did much for my make up. I used it after powder and I didnt notice much of a difference. Now did it make my makeup last longer. I bought it a couple times after to wet my glitter or metallic eyeshadows with it cos I did notice it made them look more shimmery.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I used this because someone bought it for me as a gift. I don’t care for it much at all but I wouldn’t have just tossed it or anything. I used it as a back up . I actually love most of elf products but this one just doesn’t make the cut. It feels like water basically. There is definitely some room for improvement here.
Odyz G.
McKinney, Tx
Where're can find it? I really love it
Shannon H.
Bonney Lake, WA
Does this go on after all your makeup is on?
Payten H.