BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Hydrate the eye area and minimize dark circles with this rich formula that nourishes and deeply hydrates the skin with jojoba, vitamin E, and cucumber.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO WORK

• Gently dab the cream over the eyelids and the under eye area to soothe and nourish.
  • Use morning and night after cleansing along with a daily moisturizer.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

Nt. Wt. 0.49 oz./14g

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Trehalose, Triethanolamine, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Disodium EDTA, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

• Is Illuminating Eye Cream a really good eye cream, becaus...5 Answers
  • I need a new eye cream, I’m currently using e.l.f. Illumi...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for dark circles? I am researching di...1 Answers
Trinity C.
Streetsboro
I usually buy my eye cream at walmart, usually the price isnt too bad and being the brand Elf, its cheap and works nicely for my skin. This particular product however at first glance comes in a nice little container, easy to storage.. pop the lid and it has a reusable seal. The cream itself has a neutral smell to it, personally I like the the way it smells. The cream Applies on quite smoothly and feels refreshing. Only thing is you have to make sure you dont apply too much becuase it can leave your skin feeling oily. I personally love this product and always bought it as part of my nightly skin routine. Best part is that if you ration the cream, it'll last you a long time. SoOverall, its pretty affordable.. Great part to a nightly routine..makes your skin refreshed and rehydrated. Just remember not to apply too much in one application as it will leave the skin a bit oily.
Great product!
Dayna L.
Covington
I've been using this product for about 2 months now and overall I'm pretty pleased with the results. Its not a product for fine lines or crows feet so if you're needing help in that area, this product is not for that. What it does do and do pretty darn good is diminish dark circles under your eyes. Do they completely vanish? No. But it does give your eyes a sort of brightness and hey, who couldn't use a little of that in their life? Would I purchase this product again? Most definitely. My only complaint is not with the formulation of the product itself but the packaging. The container is sort of a frosted plastic look and its sleek and pretty and all but that lid has absolutely no grip to it whatsoever and for some reason it extremely hard to screw off at times. Had my husband not been at home on a couple of occasions I would probably had to have chiseled the dang lid off.
Siobhan F.
Las Cruces , NM
It's just meh. I was excited to try this. You get a lot of product for $10 but it doesn't really do anything.  Definitely does not help with dark circles or really anything else. It's gentle but feels a bit greasy to me. It becomes a pain to get out of the jar when you get to the end of the product if you don't have a spatula. I used the whole jar but 100% would not repurchase this ever again. It was not worth the $10 I spent for it to barely moisturize my eye area. I only give it 2 stars instead of 1 because it was an okay-ish moisturizer.
Emily B.
Allston, MA
I have to say, I am a big supporter of elf products I admire them for their affordability of great products however this item I was not thrilled with. I got it in a package with a face wash and lotion so i wasn’t actually deliberately purchasing this product (just needed the face wash) but I thought I’d try it. I didn’t really notice a difference even after about 2 weeks of use. It felt moisturizing at first but wasn’t long lasting. Felt more watered down than deep moisturizing. I also didn’t notice and brightening of my under eye circles. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! Ever since I moved to the east side of the country, I have been experiencing intense dryness around my face (although I had/have oily skin???) (I lived in MI for four years and now in DC). I have tried burt bees intense hydration eye-cream and although I loved it at the beginning it seems to have had a negative/delayed allergic reaction to the product. I have tried expensive brands, estee lauder, etc, but I just keep looking for my holy grail eye-cream. This has done the most for me so far, super hydrating and light weight, I can use it AM and PM. I am not sure if anyone else had this same reaction but the first time I used this, it did burn a bit but it could be that my eyes were super dry. All together, really love the product and the price. Try it, why not???
Vanessa L.
I was so excited when e.l.f. came out with a skincare line. The price point is a good value but after having used up the e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream I will not be repurchasing. The main reason is that every time I used it I felt a slight burning sensation around the eyes. I have not had that problem with other eye creams. For that reason I will now pass on it.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I was pleasantly surprised by this eye cream. I had run out of my normal ($89!) eye cream and wasn't able to afford to replace it, and had heard promising things about ELF's new skincare line, so I decided to try this. The packaging is attractive. I'm not a super huge fan of things in pots because they get exposed to air and they're hard to scoop out with nails, but I can deal with it. This absorbs quickly, isn't greasy, and isn't fragranced (it smells like raw ingredients, which is fine, I don't want fragrance in my skincare). In a pinch, I used this as a face moisturizer and it worked really well, but I had to use a lot. I've been using it for about a month and a half, and I'm satisfied with the results. Not as robust a moisturizer as my old eye cream, but definitely one I would repurchase.
cierra p.
Seattle
I purchased this product a few weeks ago, so I haven't been using it too long yet. I did experience a little bit of a burning sensation when I first started using it, though it went away after a few uses. I've been using it off and on and I do notice a little difference after I don't use it for a while. For example, my under eyes don't look as smooth or hydrated. Overall I think it's a pretty nice day time eye cream and it's pretty cheap so worth looking into if you're curious about it.
Makayla R.
I'm a little disappointed. I have loved Just about all of the ELF skincare I've tried, the cleansing balm, the bubble mask, the magnet mask, etc. I have oily combo skin. My eyes are typically oily as well but I've been looking for a good eye cream I saw this was $8 at Walmart and thought, what the heck? They have good stuff. The texture is nice it felt really hydrating but then after 2 days of use I looked in the mirror and had what appeared to be a rash (looked like a hickey or something) right beside one eye and my eyelid was so red and dry! I immediately stopped using the eye cream and it cleared up within 2-3 days. I'm not sure if I was allergic or what but I won't be repurchasing and I recommend just testing a patch of skin before committing to using it on your face
Mary D.
Lindenhurst, IL
This was the first eye cream I bought as I began my skin care journey. I bought this originally at Walmart with the e.l.f. Skincare Nourishing Night Cream after realizing just moisturizing in the morning was not enough. For the price it was great and I rebought it multiple times. I have since moved on to other eye creams, but I would recommend this to someone who is looking to start on a skin care journey but doesn’t want to drop a million dollars.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Is Illuminating Eye Cream a really good eye cream, because I think of using an eye cream, right now I use my moisturizer for eye right now.
Geral N.
Has anyone try this one? I was looking for something really good for my eyes, it's pretty dry under my eyes :(
Diana L.
Devine, TX
Does this cream really works? I kinda want to buy it
W G B.
Is this more for dark circles or puffiness?
Sarah L.
Does this make you break out at all?