BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Hydrate the eye area and minimize dark circles with this rich formula that nourishes and deeply hydrates the skin with jojoba, vitamin E, and cucumber.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO WORK

• Gently dab the cream over the eyelids and the under eye area to soothe and nourish.
  • Use morning and night after cleansing along with a daily moisturizer.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

Nt. Wt. 0.49 oz./14g

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Trehalose, Triethanolamine, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Disodium EDTA, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

• Is Illuminating Eye Cream a really good eye cream, because I thin...5 Answers
  • I need a new eye cream, I’m currently using e.l.f. Illuminating E...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for dark circles? I am researching different ...1 Answers
Dayna L.
Covington
I've been using this product for about 2 months now and overall I'm pretty pleased with the results. Its not a product for fine lines or crows feet so if you're needing help in that area, this product is not for that. What it does do and do pretty darn good is diminish dark circles under your eyes. Do they completely vanish? No. But it does give your eyes a sort of brightness and hey, who couldn't use a little of that in their life? Would I purchase this product again? Most definitely. My only complaint is not with the formulation of the product itself but the packaging. The container is sort of a frosted plastic look and its sleek and pretty and all but that lid has absolutely no grip to it whatsoever and for some reason it extremely hard to screw off at times. Had my husband not been at home on a couple of occasions I would probably had to have chiseled the dang lid off.
Makayla R.
I'm a little disappointed. I have loved Just about all of the ELF skincare I've tried, the cleansing balm, the bubble mask, the magnet mask, etc. I have oily combo skin. My eyes are typically oily as well but I've been looking for a good eye cream I saw this was $8 at Walmart and thought, what the heck? They have good stuff. The texture is nice it felt really hydrating but then after 2 days of use I looked in the mirror and had what appeared to be a rash (looked like a hickey or something) right beside one eye and my eyelid was so red and dry! I immediately stopped using the eye cream and it cleared up within 2-3 days. I'm not sure if I was allergic or what but I won't be repurchasing and I recommend just testing a patch of skin before committing to using it on your face
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I bought this with a big e.l.f. haul and hoped it would be nice. I did finish it up and it didn't cause any reaction on my skin which is pretty decent enough but it was just ok. I certainly wouldn't get it again at that price tag, and prefer L'oreal eye creams in the same range. I hardly notice anything from eye creams to be totally honest, but this really was just...moisturizer. Nothing special. I didn't have stinging but I also didn't notice less darkness or illumination. E.l.f. has some ok products but overall I find them meh. They're trying to get more into these niches with this line and the sport line but overall I just stick to them for brushes and the under eye primer.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! Ever since I moved to the east side of the country, I have been experiencing intense dryness around my face (although I had/have oily skin???) (I lived in MI for four years and now in DC). I have tried burt bees intense hydration eye-cream and although I loved it at the beginning it seems to have had a negative/delayed allergic reaction to the product. I have tried expensive brands, estee lauder, etc, but I just keep looking for my holy grail eye-cream. This has done the most for me so far, super hydrating and light weight, I can use it AM and PM. I am not sure if anyone else had this same reaction but the first time I used this, it did burn a bit but it could be that my eyes were super dry. All together, really love the product and the price. Try it, why not???
Vanessa L.
I was so excited when e.l.f. came out with a skincare line. The price point is a good value but after having used up the e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream I will not be repurchasing. The main reason is that every time I used it I felt a slight burning sensation around the eyes. I have not had that problem with other eye creams. For that reason I will now pass on it.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I was pleasantly surprised by this eye cream. I had run out of my normal ($89!) eye cream and wasn't able to afford to replace it, and had heard promising things about ELF's new skincare line, so I decided to try this. The packaging is attractive. I'm not a super huge fan of things in pots because they get exposed to air and they're hard to scoop out with nails, but I can deal with it. This absorbs quickly, isn't greasy, and isn't fragranced (it smells like raw ingredients, which is fine, I don't want fragrance in my skincare). In a pinch, I used this as a face moisturizer and it worked really well, but I had to use a lot. I've been using it for about a month and a half, and I'm satisfied with the results. Not as robust a moisturizer as my old eye cream, but definitely one I would repurchase.
Priscilla P.
Beaumont
My skin is neither dry nor oily, and this cream doesn’t feel heavy. It’s very lightweight which I like and also smells natural. I never before used anything but lotion on my skin but I can tell the difference on my undereyes. It’s super affordable and can be compared to more expensive brands but the same or even better outcome. It did sting a little bit at first but that went away right away. I would definitely recommend anyone to give it a try.
Tabitha W.
Kilgore
I was so excited to try this! Especially after reading it was Jacklyn Hills H.G! The texture of the cream looks like a moisturizer but reminds me more of a serum. I have mostly high end skin care so to me $10 was nothing if I didn’t like it, and I love it! I have been using it for a week now and my under eye area is softer and brighter! I have dry skin and fine lines so I’m very happy with this product! Whoo hoo! e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream
Prizzilla G.
Wahiawa, HI
The e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream does nothing more than moisturize my under eyes the way my average cera ve facial moisturizer would. I think in order to bright the under eyes, it would need to contain caffeine or something for depuffing as well. My eyes look dull and tired even after 3 months of using this product.
Emma G.
This is the first and only eye cream I’ve ever used, and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone that has dark circles and tired eyes. When I use it consistently, I notice a significant brightening effect and it’s great to use in the morning to feel more awake. It smells great, and a little goes a long way so it’s a great value product. Also didn’t give me an allergic reaction, so it’s a nice mild formula.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Is Illuminating Eye Cream a really good eye cream, because I think of using an eye cream, right now I use my moisturizer for eye right now.
Geral N.
Has anyone try this one? I was looking for something really good for my eyes, it's pretty dry under my eyes :(
Diana L.
Devine, TX
Does this cream really works? I kinda want to buy it
W G B.
Is this more for dark circles or puffiness?
Sarah L.
Does this make you break out at all?