BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Hydrate the eye area and minimize dark circles with this rich formula that nourishes and deeply hydrates the skin with jojoba, vitamin E, and cucumber.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO WORK

• Gently dab the cream over the eyelids and the under eye area to soothe and nourish.
  • Use morning and night after cleansing along with a daily moisturizer.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

Nt. Wt. 0.49 oz./14g

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Trehalose, Triethanolamine, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Disodium EDTA, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

• Is Illuminating Eye Cream a really good eye cream, because I thin...5 Answers
  • I need a new eye cream, I’m currently using e.l.f. Illuminating E...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for dark circles? I am researching different ...1 Answers
Reviews (1931)
LissaLoo G.
Rome
I have been really enjoying the E.L.F skincare lately. I honestly feel that they have really stepped up the game in the skincare department. I am on my third jar of this product and I absolutely love it. I have combination skin, and my under eye area can get really dry. I love the way this product glides onto my skin and absorbs right in. It never leaves my skin feeling greasy. I hate when moisturizers lay on top of the skin and don’t absorb into the skin. Than when you add foundation or concealer on top of that you end up with a real cakey nightmare. This moisturizer does not do this at all. The other advice I can give is when using this product a little goes a long way. I don’t hate the smell either, it has a very fresh clean scent not overly floral. The price point is very good deal, and this product can be found at most local drugstores. I usually get my product from Walmart because let’s face it the prices there can’t be beat. The only downside is that I wish this product came in a different container. I don’t hate the jar but I would like a mini pump version of the eye cream similar to the face cream in this line.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! Ever since I moved to the east side of the country, I have been experiencing intense dryness around my face (although I had/have oily skin???) (I lived in MI for four years and now in DC). I have tried burt bees intense hydration eye-cream and although I loved it at the beginning it seems to have had a negative/delayed allergic reaction to the product. I have tried expensive brands, estee lauder, etc, but I just keep looking for my holy grail eye-cream. This has done the most for me so far, super hydrating and light weight, I can use it AM and PM. I am not sure if anyone else had this same reaction but the first time I used this, it did burn a bit but it could be that my eyes were super dry. All together, really love the product and the price. Try it, why not???
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I was pleasantly surprised by this eye cream. I had run out of my normal ($89!) eye cream and wasn't able to afford to replace it, and had heard promising things about ELF's new skincare line, so I decided to try this. The packaging is attractive. I'm not a super huge fan of things in pots because they get exposed to air and they're hard to scoop out with nails, but I can deal with it. This absorbs quickly, isn't greasy, and isn't fragranced (it smells like raw ingredients, which is fine, I don't want fragrance in my skincare). In a pinch, I used this as a face moisturizer and it worked really well, but I had to use a lot. I've been using it for about a month and a half, and I'm satisfied with the results. Not as robust a moisturizer as my old eye cream, but definitely one I would repurchase.
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
elf sent this to me in a pr. this is my totally 100% opinion. I used this product and it was the first time I ever used a product like this. I didn't honestly see a nerd in my routine for something like this. but since it was sent to me I tried it out. when I first put it on I instantly noticed the cool feeling. it is a lotion so as far as lotion texture go's they usually are cool to the touch when you first apply. anyway I followed the directions and dabbled some under my eye area. the scent was great. didn't smell chemically didn't smell floral basic didn't smell like much which is ok with me. I also noticed that it didn't irritate my eyes. I do have sensitive eyes and even some eyeliner I can't not wear because my eyes will instantly start to water and sting. but this was just fine no tears no stings so yay e.l.f I did also notice that the small dry area was getting better so that's for sure the best part. it is not greasy or anything like that. the only problem I had with this was there was only about a teaspoon of product in the jar. I'm not sure if this was just a pr. size or if by some far out reason this is the amount of product that's in the jar. I guess we will find out when I buy more. oh and the packaging is heavy don't feel cheap and it's a pretty light aqua blueish color with frosted glass very nicely down. helps my dry spot under my eye and looks cute sitting on my vanity.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I started using this product, because it is affordable skincare and also cruelty free. This product claims that it will moisturize and brighten the under-eye area. I have used this product for the last few months, and I can tell you that it does moisturize, but I have not seen any "brightening" or "lightening" of my dark circles under my eyes. I think this product would be perfect for teens to start practicing a skin care regimen. I am 35 years old, so I do not recommend this product for people my age or older. I may still use this product in the morning, but I will switch to a more intense eye product for the evenings.
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I was looking for an inexpensive eye cream so I could start my 10 step skincare routine. I actually enjoy this alot more then I thought I would. Because the price was so low I thought it would be ok but not great. I love the cooling effects and thats it not a very thick consistency. It doesn't irritate my eye which was also one of my concerns. If you have extreme eye bags you might want to pair this with a heavy duty eyecream but it is great for younger women who want to start protecting their eye area.
Priscilla P.
Beaumont
My skin is neither dry nor oily, and this cream doesn’t feel heavy. It’s very lightweight which I like and also smells natural. I never before used anything but lotion on my skin but I can tell the difference on my undereyes. It’s super affordable and can be compared to more expensive brands but the same or even better outcome. It did sting a little bit at first but that went away right away. I would definitely recommend anyone to give it a try.
Prizzilla G.
Wahiawa, HI
The e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream does nothing more than moisturize my under eyes the way my average cera ve facial moisturizer would. I think in order to bright the under eyes, it would need to contain caffeine or something for depuffing as well. My eyes look dull and tired even after 3 months of using this product.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am pleasantly surprised how good this product is! I enjoy using this during the day since it’s super hydrating but light weight. It works wonderful under makeup. Gives results within first 3 days. It definitely works for my skin even though it’s sensitive. e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is affordable yet works like a luxury brand! I was recommended to try this by a YouTuber JKissa who I love and follow and always find her recommendations really helpful. And this product stands up to the test! I highly recommend checking this out for a great alternative to a high end brand that delivers the same great results! e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Is Illuminating Eye Cream a really good eye cream, because I think of using an eye cream, right now I use my moisturizer for eye right now.
Geral N.
Has anyone try this one? I was looking for something really good for my eyes, it's pretty dry under my eyes :(
Diana L.
Devine, TX
Does this cream really works? I kinda want to buy it
W G B.
Is this more for dark circles or puffiness?
Sarah L.
Does this make you break out at all?