e.l.f. Hydrogel Under Eye Masks uploaded by Jessica D.e.l.f. Hydrogel Under Eye Masks uploaded by Shelley G.e.l.f. Hydrogel Under Eye Masks uploaded by Brenda D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #14 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Plump, moisturize, and soothe the under eye area with the e.l.f. Hydrogel Under Eye Masks. This pack includes 3 refreshing sets of under eye masks that nourish and brighten the skin. Infused with purified water, seaweed extract, and licorice these under eye masks help awaken the under eye area prior to makeup application.

How To Use
  • After cleansing, remove patch from its packet and place under each eye for 10 to 15 minutes.
  • Discard patches after use and pat in any excess formula.
  • Use as needed for best results.

GEL INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, 1,2- Hexanediol, Agar, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Cellulose Gum, Allantoin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum)

SERUM INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Corn Gluten Amino Acids, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhiazte, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acrlates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG- 17/6 Copolymer, Polyacrylic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum)

Shelley G.
I bought these when ELF had their 50% off sale and I wish I had bought a lot more. These worked with the very 1st application in hydrating my under eye area. My skin was more plump, softened and my makeup went on great! They fit perfectly and that's is unusual for me because I have a petite size face. They are gel masks soaked in a clear serum. They have an inner piece inside the gel and I am unsure what it is made of but I guess it is to brace the product so it doesn't tear easily when applying. I take some of the excess serum and tap some under my eye and then apply the masks. The directions say to leave 10 to 15 minutes. Personally, I leave them on until the gel is completely gone and I gently remove the leftover inner part of the mask. These masks are amazing and I highly recommend them.
Michele N.
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this product moisturized and kept my under eye area hydrated and it did help with keeping it ready for makeup application as well.
It soaked into the skin really well and didn't leave it feeling "greasy or slippery" but did leave it soft and hydrated and looking a lot better...especially after repeated use!
Me personally...I'm a big fan of the ELF Company because they do have such great products at affordable prices and you can find them at most drug stores.
Janeigne N.
I love using these while I’m doing my eyeshadow to catch any fallout and prep my under eyes as well , I use this product before bed morning too I really feel like I got my moneys worth and my money was well spent because I really do use these a lot ! They really give me moisture and makes my eyes less puffy for a affordable price!
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
E.L.F does not disappoint with price and product! Works just as instructed. I have slight inflammation under my eyes so just a few minutes of this under my eyes did just the trick. Anyone looking for a cheap alternative to under eye masks this is the best !
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
I have intense under-eye bags, so ANYTHING that will help I am willing to try. e.l.f Hydrogel Under Eye Masks are something I use often in my fight against eye bags. I have noticed that after each use the bags are smaller & even the dark circles are dulled. You cannot beat the price, especially for a product that works so well. I have small eyes, and the masks are a bit of challenge to get in the perfect spot, but I make it work.
Karen c.
Jessup, MD
I am a sucker for products that will make my eyes feel fresh ! After being in the computer all day long and studying all week and staying up late for exam preparation I love to treat my eyes to under eye mask ! It’s very hydrating- highly recommend using while studying and makes me feel better about the bags under my eyes on hard weeks ! After three uses I could visibly note the difference !
Olivia U.
Jeannette, PA
I never really got into these types of masks. They never seem to make any difference in how my undereye looks or feels no matter what brand I use. I guess you could say this one made them feel a bit more hydrated then the others I've tried, but nothing drastic. The price isn't bad on them though so if it's something your interested in trying I'd go for these over some other brands to see it you like them.
Nicole D.
I absolutely love these under eye masks. They make your under eyes feel very hydrated and refreshed after using them. I will continue to buy and would highly recommend if you feel you have puffy eyes. I have some fine lines and dark marks under my eyes but these definitely help eliminate them. The price is so cheap for a great product!
mrsfiddlebutter M.
Pinon hills, CA
I like this product it’s very wallet friendly it worked great I had field no redness or rash like this product for anything that’s on a such it and would like a fresh soft it brightens the skin more aware nice thing about this also if you could pick it up just about any store that sells else products Walmart think of that
marina w.
Eutawville, SC
I love these eye masks so much. I have very dry under eyes and this mask helped them so much. My under eyes felt SO hydrated after i applied these and removed them. I use these eye masks at least once every week or 2 weeks. Depends on how dry my under eyes feel. If you have dry under eyes, I would definitely recommend!
Feleshka M.
Mchenry, IL
Has anyone tried these ? Do thy really hydrate your under eyes . With the cold weather coming my under eyes have been getting super dry and it's super uncomfortable and if these could help and are affordable that would be so awesome !
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Do these reduce puffiness?
Charl L.
Have you noticed a difference in your skin?
allison v.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product actually works ??
may R.
O Fallon, MO
Does this product reduce the dark circles or wrinkles?