BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #72 in Face Wipes

These hydrating, gentle cleansing cloths easily remove makeup and help nourish the skin with Purified Water. Infused with Aloe and Vitamins B & E, the cloths cool on contact and soothe and moisturize skin. Includes: 20 Pre-Moistened Wipes.

Directions: Lift lid and remove seal to withdraw a cleansing wipe. Gently wipe over the face, neck and eyes with the cloth to remove dirt and makeup. Dispose of the cloth in trash receptacle (do not flush). After removing cloth, reseal and close lid to keep wipes fresh.
Beauty Tip: For a deeper cleanser use with the e.l.f. Exfoliating Scrub.

All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates!
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol (Vb), Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Menthol

• How are these in the skin? Does it leaving tight skin aft...2 Answers
    • How are these wipes at removing waterproof eye makeup?3 Answers
    • Do these makeup wipes work with people who have sensitive...2 Answers
    Melissa G.
    Mandeville, LA
    I have used a lot of make up remover towelettes in my day. My most recent or the Biore face wipes. Pretty pricey and a huge letdown. They burn my eyes and whenever they were crossed my lips they left a very disgusting chemically taste and smell. These wipes far surpass that brand! They are cheaper but the quality is all around better. The scent is that of a cucumber non-chemical smell. It is very gentle on the face and does not make me feel like I'm smothering chemical all over my face. It takes off my make up better than the other brand is well! I was completely surprised that these in every level far surpassed. Also worth noting is the actual fabric that is used for these towel is that a very high-quality. It reminds me when I go to a fancy restaurant in the bathroom they have those very fancy paper Towels that are more like cotton handkerchiefs to wipe your hands off with. It is a very sturdy towel let however it is very soft like cotton. I received this item at a discount however will be buying it for full price as it has completely blown me away in quality and is much cheaper than the other brand. I highly recommend this product
    Kristina E.
    Hendersonvlle, NC
    I used to use another brand of makeup wipes, but even those wouldn't get all of my makeup off, especially the waterproof mascara. When I first tried these, it only took one cloth to get all of my makeup off including the waterproof mascara. They leave my face feeling refreshed and they don't irritate my skin at all. Someone pointed out that these are limited, but I hope that they aren't because I love these!
    Nykki C.
    Charlotte, NC
    The ELF Hydrating Water cleansing cloths are easy on the skin, convenient in size, and remove my makeup so easily. When I have on a full face of full coverage makeup, I only need two wipes. One wipe gets 90% and wipe number 2 gets the leftover residue. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the wipes dry out so quick if left open for too long. e.l.f. Hydrating Water Cleansing Cloths
    Lexie K.
    Rolla, MO
    I highly suggest this product. I am obsessed with elf due to its amazing pricing I always buy more than I needed to begin with because how could I not? I’ve been using this one for about a year now because I stumbled upon it awhile ago and tried it and was so satisfied I haven’t had the desire to try anything else. Highly suggest!
    Jacqueline O.
    Corona , CA
    I used these cleansing wipes on days that I don't wear makeup. I tend to have really oily skin throughout the days and before I start my skincare routine, i wipe my face with these and I love them. They're very affordable and the smell is amazing. Anything from elfs skincare is something I love.
    Amber F.
    Salem, OR
    I have to start off with the fact I didn't think these wipes would even work all that well. But, I was completely wrong! For under $4 at any store you can purchase 20 of these little bad boys! They smell wonderful but don't sting your eyes when getting all the tough eye makeup off. The wipes glide all makeup off with ease leaving nothing behind. I was able to pick up my concealer, eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick with one single wipe after a night out. They are great for people with sensitive skin and come in an easy to take with you reusable packet, I recommend these wipes to anyone.
    Elizabeth C.
    Knightdale, NC
    I guess one could say I'm on an e.l.f kick! I just love their products! I have only had these a short time. What I like, water based, non greasy, soft. I use it to help take off make up or a fast face cleanse when sweating after a workout. Yuck! I've only used 4 times, but so far so good. I do use their other face cleaner and like that too! 4 bucks or so at walmart, so it's a good price point, especially if you don't know if you will like the product or not!
    Shan E.
    I really liked these, but I don't remember using them to remove makeup and can't comment on how well they perform with makeup. On a bare face these are great. They were adequately saturated, not too small, and didn't have any bothersome scent. I would repurchase!
    👑Cali q.
    Turlock, CA
    Absolutely love their makeup wipes they have a lot of vitamins and minerals that are skin needs that usually a lot of makeup wipes strip our skinny of read the ingredients of the elf makeup wipes and you will see that it has vitamin E and Aloe and much more
    Laney O.
    This is a really good product. It’s perfect for on the go. The packaging keeps the wipes from drying out quickly. It not only cleanses your face gently, but it removes a good amount of makeup. I️ have very sensitive skin, and these wipes didn’t irritate my skin at all.
    Emilia R.
    Waterloo, ON
    How are these wipes at removing waterproof eye makeup?
    Naima A.
    Ozone Park
    How are these in the skin? Does it leaving tight skin after use?
    Benita R.
    Denver
    Do these makeup wipes work with people who have sensitive skin or does other makeup wipes work better?
    Sophie L.
    hamden
    Does it give you spots if you have sensitive skin?

back