BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Eye Primer

This must-have under eye primer not only preps the skin for concealer, but it also makes the eye appear brighter and fuller. You’ll love the silky texture and the nourishing benefits of vitamins, shea, green tea, aloe, and Gingko Biloba.

HOW TO WORK

Pump out a small amount and pat it gently onto the under eye area with your finger. Follow up with under eye concealer.

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Steareth-21, Polyisobutene, Steareth-2, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyacrylate-13, Polysorbate 20, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Silica, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
e.l.f. Hydrating Under Eye Primer
  • "I looove this stuff. I have quite a few fine lines under my eyes sadly and this really helps. It keeps the area moisturized. dry under eyes are a big reason why concealers crease. If you use a good eye cream it may not be worth it but at only $3, it doesn't hurt to try. I've gotten many, many uses as you only need a small amount. I bring it up on my eyelid as well but if you have oily lids I wouldn't. I definitely notice when I don't use it. Just make sure it goes on before your foundation. I know it sounds silly but if you do your concealer after foundation sometimes you might forget." in 26 reviews
Shasha S.
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Kayla R.
Leon, WV
Not a good under eye primer but then again most of the primers I've tried from them haven't been that good. It's really oily and doesn't mix with high end or drug store make up well I think it actually might work well if you are using an elf concealer and foundation along with it though so if you are up to try it out that way it may be well worth it.
Skylar M.
Belington , WV
The primer transforms your face into a flawless, smooth canvas ideal for long-lasting makeup application. The formula is infused with grape, Vitamins A, C, & E to help boost complexion and hydrate your skin. Apply to clean skin prior to makeup application to prep skin. Use a small amount and blend evenly on your face.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I am in love with this under eye primer. It really does make a difference in the way my concealer wears under my eyes. It blends great and does hydrate my under eyes. I highly recommend and always have this in my collection.
Nora N.
I love this product so much I bought 5 of them at the @dollartree I apply this product under my eyes e.l.f. Hydrating Under Eye Primer I use this product five times a week and I also recommend this product to everyone abs I gave it A+++
Sarah M.
I just got this product but love it already ! I searched it on the back of my hand and it made my hand soft. It really hydrated my under eyes and makes my makeup go on much smoother. If the container was bigger and there was more product i’d consider using it on my whole face
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
A resounding meh for me and this under eye primer. It is slightly hydrating but it really didn't improve the application of my eye concealer or diminish crease lines. It does go on a bit greasy and allows your concealer to move around when it is applied over it. I usually would need to add some powder over it to reduce shine-- which can continue to accentuate creasing.

The things that I love about elf is that they are very affordable and allow you to experiment with products. They are also cruelty free which is awesome!

Overall this is not one of Elf's best.
Sarah D.
Helena,AL
For the most part this eye primer was great. It’s the only eye primer I’ve used though so it’s hard to really judge it. But I can say that my eye makeup stayed much better than it does with out it. I have oily eyes and this helped my makeup to stay in place.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?