BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eye Primer

This must-have under eye primer not only preps the skin for concealer, but it also makes the eye appear brighter and fuller. You’ll love the silky texture and the nourishing benefits of vitamins, shea, green tea, aloe, and Gingko Biloba.

HOW TO WORK

Pump out a small amount and pat it gently onto the under eye area with your finger. Follow up with under eye concealer.

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Steareth-21, Polyisobutene, Steareth-2, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyacrylate-13, Polysorbate 20, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Silica, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Shasha S.
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Kayla R.
Ripley
Not a good under eye primer but then again most of the primers I've tried from them haven't been that good. It's really oily and doesn't mix with high end or drug store make up well I think it actually might work well if you are using an elf concealer and foundation along with it though so if you are up to try it out that way it may be well worth it.
Sarah M.
I just got this product but love it already ! I searched it on the back of my hand and it made my hand soft. It really hydrated my under eyes and makes my makeup go on much smoother. If the container was bigger and there was more product i’d consider using it on my whole face
April P.
I have dry skin and my under eye is my most wrinkly spot with the dry skin. I already use a skincare cream for under eye but my makeup looked cakey after applying. I found this hydrating cream and it has been a game changer for how my makeup looks.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
I got this as a gift. I wasn’t expecting much but i had good experiences with previous elf products. This was a new concept to me put it didn’t do much for my makeup. If i was to buy it, i wouldn’t be that upset especially for the price.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I had this but now I can not seem to find it anywhere . I lost mine while on vacation and cant seem to find it in store to repurchase .It was a great price and an amazing under eye primer that blurred out the discoloration from lack of sleep . As soon as I can find it again I will be purchasing another one . I have a handful of friends and my sister who use the same one and also have the complaint that it is a hard to find Elf product . If you see this BUY IT!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I picked this product up at Wal-Mart, it was on clearance for $1.50,I don't find that it does anything to help out my under eye area, I think all it is good for is adding an unnecessary step to my already long makeup routine.
Katelyn E.
I like the packaging of this and how nice it applies to my eyelid. My eyeshadow stays all day and doesn’t start creasing mid day like usual. I would definitely recommend to others looking for a cheap and good primer
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?