BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #91 in Face Serums

Designed to help strengthen the skin, this Hydrating Serum locks in moisture. The formula helps soothe and protect the skin with jojoba, aloe, vitamin E, grape, and shea butter for ultimate nourishment.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates

HOW TO USE

• Pump out a small amount and massage gently over the face and neck until it absorbs into the skin.
  • Use a moisturizer for all day hydration.
  • Use daily in the morning and at night after cleansing.

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates.

Water(Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Green Tea Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol

• I have been researching elf skin care for a bit now. Are the prod...2 Answers
  • How well is this product ?2 Answers
  • Does this product really help too seal In moisture? My skin has b...2 Answers
Shelley G.
I bought this during the 1/2 price sale ELF Cosmetics had during the Holiday season. It has aloe and hyaluronic acid, which my skin loves, so I figured it would be a good time to try it. Let me tell you, this serum is incredible! I have dry skin and sometimes I wear make up that dehydrates my skin to the point I look like I have bad wrinkles, but I don't. This immediately takes the dehydrated look away and I use this every night now after my toner. I layer products and I can't see myself without this serum. I have some high end skincare products that are great, but this serum is a must-have for me now.
Valerie D.
Dover
I have normally dry skin on my face and was hoping for a good fix. Usually I love E.L.F., and they’re so inexpensive compared to others and I can just grab them from Walmart while I get anything else I need. Unfortunately, this left me feeling oily and wet rather than moisturized and brings out a lot of redness in my face. I don’t think I would make a repeat decision of buying this product.
Hannah G.
Corpus Christi
This is a great serum for an instant but long lasting boost of hydration. This product is great for day time in place of a moisturizer. Extremely lightweight and absorbs quickly leaving skin hydrated for hours. Amazing product for the low price tag. You can find this product wherever E.L.F is sold. Will be repurchasing
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I just purchased this a few days ago, I have skin that isn’t particularly dry, but I love having a beautiful glow and this definitely does the trick! It’s a cheap serum that does its job! I love ELFs packaging in general, but the this bottle and the pump on it are so pretty and look like they could pass for high end! I love it!
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
As always ELF has some great products for very affordable prices. This serum adds just a bit of a moisturizing boost to my skin care routine. I bought it from ULTA's site, but I believe you can also find it at Walmart and Target. It's not my favorite serum but it's a pretty solid product.
Cymbre G.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is the first serum I have bought. I absolutely love it! The price is very reasonable as with most of ELF products. I have noticed less overall redness in my face. I gave it four stars because using too much broke out my face a little bit. My face cleared up when I scaled back the amount of product I was using.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Love how soothing and light it is. Doesn’t have a fragrance. I tend to go for sensitive skin products just in case I have a bad reaction, and I like to be safe with my skin. This was very lightweight but absorbed easily into my skin. Just wish there was more product in it.
Teresa M.
I use this in the morning under eyes before I moisturize.
Again at bed time on clean face.
I do see a difference in my puffy under eye. A little firmer and less wrinkles.
Definitely not a cure all but I do see some difference.
I would buy this again
Cassie B.
This is something I wanted to love, but it goes on way too siliconey for what it is. I find my makeup doesn’t enjoy going over it very well. However, if you are going for a no makeup look, this does hydrate nicely.
Tiana F.
I put this on before using moisturizer to give my skin an extra boost. It’s super inexpensive. Can be used alone or under makeup. Definitely met my expectations, as I’m not one who’s serum obsessed. Very good product
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this work? Is it more of a blurring product or does it actually help improve your skins texture?
Candace T.
I’m in need of a good serum since I have naturally dry textured skin. Does this help hydrate? Comparison to other drugstore serums would be great!!
Tatiana Z.
Clarks summit , PA
Does this product really help too seal In moisture? My skin has been so dry and makes my foundation so patchy in certain areas I've been using oil moisturizer at night heavier ones nothing is really helping! So if this really works that would be awesome
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
Does this help reduce fine lines?
Yeime D.
How well is this product ?