BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #94 in Face Masks

This hydrating and nourishing gel transforms into a bubble mask on the face. Watch as bubbles fizz and foam to remove excess dirt and cleanse pores for glowing, healthy looking skin.

How to use:

Push down on the sides of the top to disperse product and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin. Formula will gradually transform into gentle, fizzing bubbles. Allow mask to sit on the skin for about 5-10 minutes until bubbles begin to dissipate. Massage face with fingertips and wash with warm water to remove. Pat dry and follow with a moisturizer. Recommended usage is 1-3 times a week. Avoid eye contact.

Beauty tip: To avoid wasting product, apply formula using the e.l.f. Mask Applicator and Pore Refiner onto the face.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really wor...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin care I'm ...3 Answers
Barbara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so weird but I love it! The tingling feeling the mask gives you makes your skin feel so soft and clean! I really like it! It made my skin so smooth! It really does get your skin clean! The fact that the mask turns to foam well that makes it even more cool! It’s my new go to! e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask
Betsy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The E.L.F. bubble mask has a light, tingly bubbling effect. It's fun to watch and leaves your skin feeling fresh and new almost dewy.
Jessica D.
Clearfield, PA
My favorite brightening mask! You put it on Damon skin, and then it starts to bubble! Makes my skin feel so soft, and look brighter. Perfect for a fresh face!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got it as a part of the Mask Everyway trio. I was eager to try a bubble mask and this is an amazing value for the money. It makes your skin feel smooth as if your pores are smaller and dead skin has been removed. However, if you have very dry skin like mine, you need to follow it up with a heavy moisturizer. I would definitely recommend it.
Christel J.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I have had dry skin and received this in my E.L.F. voxbox today and I was so excited to give this mask a try!

It took me a minute of pumping the top to get the product to come out. It pooled up from the pump in gel form and I used about three nickel-sized portions to cover my face. It bubbles up pretty quickly and here's the most difficult part... It Tickles!!!

I am incredibly ticklish and it was really hard to let it settle until the bubbles started dissipating, per the directions. I got a little in my nostril and the sensation sat somewhere between a tickle and a burn, so if you're sensitive like me, keep it a good distance from your nostrils as it expands & travels a bit when it bubbles up.

When the bubbles were going away, I rubbed it into my skin again, then removed with warm water. My skin feels tighter and smoother, but not as dry. 4 stars, and keeping it in rotation!
José P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un gel jabonoso que se transforma en una mascarilla de burbujas. Esta espuma promete remover el exceso de suciedad, limpiando los poros y dejando un aspecto saludable y brillante. El empaque es novedoso aunque incómodo para mi gusto en cuanto a la dosificación del producto, sin embargo es práctico para llevar en el bolso o equipaje. Contiene 1.69 oz/50g. Para usarlo se presiona el dispensador y sale el gel, se distribuye sobre el rostro húmedo con un ligero masaje hasta que las burbujitas aparezcan. Una vez que empiecen a mermar, se enjuaga con abundante agua.

Lo BuenoLa fragancia es deliciosa.Se remueve muy fácilmente.El empaque es seguro para llevar en bolsos o equipaje.Deja la piel suave y fresca sin sensación acartonada.No contiene Parabenos, sulfatos o ftalatos.Lo MaloEl diseño del envase en cuanto a dosificación del producto es incómodo.No remueve el sucio e impurezas a profundidad.En mi opinión es un producto que debe mejorar, aún cuando su propósito no es desmaquillante su efectividad deja mucho que desear. Probablemente funcione para pieles sensibles que necesiten de un limpiador muy suave. Yo la uso en las mañanas para remover las cremas nocturnas, o en los días en que me quedo en casa y no uso maquillaje.
Allison J.
Greenwood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to try a bubble mask for awhile, but I could not justify spending tons of money on other mask I've seen so I was ecstatic when I found his bubble mask. For the price this is a great product! It leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and hydrated.
Mahogany T.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bubble mask has to be one of my favorite elf products. As you apply it foams up and it's a little ticklish as if you've got an itch. The packaging is unique I would give this product a 10/10
Alanna J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product from elf! It's super easy to use and makes my skin feel so soft and fresh after I use it. It's a great price and you can find it at almost any drugstore. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because (in my case) I can only get 3 pumps out of it and then it takes awhile for the product to gather right underneath the pump for the next use.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually followed this on influenster for a few weeks  and then I went out and bought it ,Walmart $10.80!!! I barely buy myself anything! It's nice that a little bit of it pumps out of time, so it doesn't hit the air so fast and loses any of the oxygenated bubbles!! I applied it to my face at first and I didn't feel the bubbles and I was getting worried about a minute later I felt bubbling and tingling it was pretty cool it actually goes on your skin Creamy Feeling like a really silky soft body wash I thought it was going to be just like Airy with no texture but it was very creamy and soft!!! I did it while I relaxed  in the bathtub so I left it on there the full 10 minutes once I wasted all my face was really smooth, really clean, feeling very hydrated!! I didn't leave no like, soap scum or film to your skin like some facial cleansers or body washes will do it all wiped off perfectly!!! It was really cool to see your face full of bubbles!!!!
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?