BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cleanse and moisturize your skin with this Hydrating Bubble Mask.  Watch as the gel fizzes into thousands of tiny bubbles that gently wash away dirt and clear out pores, leaving your skin with a hydrated glow.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How to Use

Push Down On The Sides Of The Top To Dispense Product And Apply A Thin Layer To Slightly Damp Skin.
Allow Mask To Sit On The Skin For About 5-10 Minutes Until Bubbles Begin To Dissipate.
Massage Face With Fingertips And Wash With Warm Water To Remove.
Pat Dry.
Recommended Usage Is 1-3 Times A Week. Avoid Eye Contact.
To Avoid Wasting Product, Apply Formula Using The Pore Refining Brush And Mask Tool.

Beauty Tip: Try A Targeted Approach And Use Multiple Masks On Different Parts Of The Face For Different Skin Concerns.  The Clarifying Charcoal Bubble Mask Is Great For Areas Of Congestion.  The Mattifying Bubble Mask Is Best On Any Areas That Are Oil-prone.  The Hydrating Bubble Mask Is Wonderful On Dry Areas That Would Love A Little Attention.

ingredients:

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates!

1.69 Oz./50g

Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Gucoside, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Polyglutamate, Polyacrylate-13 Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyisobutene 1, 2-hexanediol, Pvp, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it re...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin c...3 Answers
e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask
  • "I really enjoyed this product. I am a first time user and have sensitive skin. I was leery but gave it a shot and I really love it. I used it in the shower after I washed my face and it had a minty feel it was just a slight tingle VERY pleasant smell and the mask bubbled up and was so nice!!! Made my skin very smooth after. Would for sure recommend this to anyone. " in 64 reviews
Christina S.
Galloway, NJ
Such a great product for it being a drugstore product. My face always feels amazing after this mask. It’s also super cool when you apply it. The packaging is on point too! Elf did an amazing job with this mask and I would totally repurchase and this is coming from someone with sensitive skin!
Abby H.
Aurora
I found that this mask didn’t do much for my pores. It’s a good mild mask to use after a long day of heavy makeup, but not necessarily for specific pore control issues. Pore strips or glam glow masks work better for that in my opinion.
Andrea M.
I have been using this for about 5 months now and I have noticed a difference. I use it once or twice a week and it makes my skin feel very nice and smooth.
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
Not the best drugstore mask I have ever used but not the worst. I like the bubble texture but after using the mask it leaves my face feeling extremely tight.
Laura B.
This is one of my favorite masks I’ve ever used. I can tell it really takes off the dirt from my face and takes off anything that could be clogging my pores.
Pros: Feels really fun when it’s on, deep cleanse face, feels really soft after, helps with breakouts.
Cons: people may not like if they’re ticklish
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
It's an okay mask! The packaging is good. It hydrate but not crazy hydration, I mean it does what it claims, not too expensive! You just have to work so fast with it because once it touches your skin, bubbles will start to form and that's what threw me off a little bit, also you will lose so much product because it will transform to bubble once it is exposed to air so if you just got it, there is a plastic topper, don't throw it because it will save your product trust me! Would I get it again, probably not because I just like to slap one layer on my face and not worrying too much about how fast I have to move you know, it's a mask for a reason!!
Kristi T.
This mask was so fun to use but I’ll admit I was skeptical at first. The mask bubbles up almost immediately after application and you can really feel the mask working to moisturize and cleanse your skin! Price point is also great!
Rachel J.
Greenfield, CA
I love it! It so fun putting it on too! Literally bubbles on your face. Leaves your skin feeling soft as well 😊 Also very affordable!
Selena G.
Roswell, NM
I tried hard to get this product to work for me but it just wasn’t for me. I have combination skin and for some reason the product wouldn’t bubble on my forehead. I thought maybe I was using to much water and not enough product, even thought the directions states that a some amount should be applied. Then I would apply a lot on my face to see if that would work. Yes the product did start to bubble but after a minute or so the bubble would disappear. So by 10 minute, my face would look as if I didn’t apply anything. I didn’t do anything for me. I was so disappointed.
Hillary P.
Orlando , FL
It’s a good product for my face, I really felt the difference between agreed and before use the product... the results are good and I can feel my face really soft. It’s good but that is. Is not a amazing product.
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?