BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cleanse and moisturize your skin with this Hydrating Bubble Mask.  Watch as the gel fizzes into thousands of tiny bubbles that gently wash away dirt and clear out pores, leaving your skin with a hydrated glow.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How to Use

Push Down On The Sides Of The Top To Dispense Product And Apply A Thin Layer To Slightly Damp Skin.
Allow Mask To Sit On The Skin For About 5-10 Minutes Until Bubbles Begin To Dissipate.
Massage Face With Fingertips And Wash With Warm Water To Remove.
Pat Dry.
Recommended Usage Is 1-3 Times A Week. Avoid Eye Contact.
To Avoid Wasting Product, Apply Formula Using The Pore Refining Brush And Mask Tool.

Beauty Tip: Try A Targeted Approach And Use Multiple Masks On Different Parts Of The Face For Different Skin Concerns.  The Clarifying Charcoal Bubble Mask Is Great For Areas Of Congestion.  The Mattifying Bubble Mask Is Best On Any Areas That Are Oil-prone.  The Hydrating Bubble Mask Is Wonderful On Dry Areas That Would Love A Little Attention.

ingredients:

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates!

1.69 Oz./50g

Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Gucoside, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Polyglutamate, Polyacrylate-13 Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyisobutene 1, 2-hexanediol, Pvp, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really wor...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin care I'm ...3 Answers
Jenna A.
Fort Wayne
Overall, I liked this product. This was the first time I used this face mask, and while it’s a great price for the amount you get, I feel that it could be improved on. It seems like you have to use a lot of product to completely cover your face with it, so I think I’ll have to buy it quite frequently. My face did itch quite a bit while it was on, but after washing it off, my face did feel amazingly soft. The only other thing that will deter me from buying this product again in the future is that my face broke out a day after using this for the first time. I do have rather sensitive skin, so that could be what caused it, but I definitely will think twice before buying this product again.
Jeana P.
I kept this mask on for the amount of time it asks and it felt like it burned my face and it didn’t help anything at all. I wouldn’t recommend this product I found it at the local CVS. I have dry skin so this may be better for other skin types
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
Love this mask! I can really feel my face cleansing as the bubbles form. It is fun to watch too , but best of all my face feels so clean and moisturized afterwards!
Aissq B.
I received this product in my elf voxbox. One of the first voxbox from influenster!
This bubble mask is so amazing. After you put on your face it starts to bubble, it looks soo cool. When you raise it off with water. It leave your skin so soft and smooth. I would recommend to anyone!!!
Samantha t.
It’s fun and all but I think there are other brands that bubble more and are more fun. However I do like that this one dissolves nicely and is easy to take off and rub in. Not as harsh as others can be either.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I gave the elf #bubblemask a try! My thoughts when I first saw it: haha omg I have to totally try this
My thoughts while trying it: this smells so good. Almost like a Victoria's Secret lotion.
My thoughts with the foam: omg when will this stop. And lots of giggling because it tickles your face so much!!! It's soo tingly!!
My thoughts when removing the product: it removes like foamy bathroom soap
My thoughts afterwards: my face is still tingling and smells amazing.. and it's still tingly. I'm not sure how long this tickle feeling will last but I like it!! (UPDATE: this really does make my skin less oily and has helped breakouts! The following day my skin feels so much better! I love it! ) #elfbubblemask
Tina H.
This is the coolest thing! When you apply it to your skin it instantly starts to bubble up. And it truly tickles! Highly recommend
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
This mask makes my skin feel fresh and bright. I find that it takes longer than the packaging says for the bubbles to die down. Definitely a weird sensation when it's working, sometimes it even feels itchy. I don't care for the packaging, sometimes it doesn't like to pump.
KrazyBeautyDealz L.
West Covina, CA
It’s a very interesting and unique face mask that I have ever tried. I think it’s so innovative and very affordable. However, I have very sensitive skin and it just didn’t work for me. After trying it a few times, at the end of the day, sadly it broke me out. To some people, it may work for them and to some others, it may not work for them. This is just my own opinion and my own experienced.
Gisselle D.
Lynwood
this bubble mask is refreshing and really fun too use bubbles up. nicely , works well and. smooth on skin
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?