BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #94 in Face Masks

This hydrating and nourishing gel transforms into a bubble mask on the face. Watch as bubbles fizz and foam to remove excess dirt and cleanse pores for glowing, healthy looking skin.

How to use:

Push down on the sides of the top to disperse product and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin. Formula will gradually transform into gentle, fizzing bubbles. Allow mask to sit on the skin for about 5-10 minutes until bubbles begin to dissipate. Massage face with fingertips and wash with warm water to remove. Pat dry and follow with a moisturizer. Recommended usage is 1-3 times a week. Avoid eye contact.

Beauty tip: To avoid wasting product, apply formula using the e.l.f. Mask Applicator and Pore Refiner onto the face.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really wor...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin care I'm ...3 Answers
Colton M.
Monterey
THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!! I’ve been using it for about three months now and I keep going back for more. I can also feel a difference in my skin.
Nicole T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually my moms but I totally use it. Smells good lol work great so why not huh. It last a while too
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The e.l.f. Bubble mask is one of my all time favorites. I received mine for free to test from Influenster! It smells good and it feels like getting a massage from little tiny fingers when you have it on. It doesn’t dry your skin out at all.
Tara B.
Hilliard
Very moisturizing! I use this about twice a week then follow with a lotion moisturizer and it makes my skin baby soft. I definitely keep this stocked!
Victoria M.
St. Petersburg
It makes my skin break out in blemishes, and I have redness afterwards. I have itching, slight burning while applying and taking off. It's not good for oily/combo skin.
Lydia G.
St. George
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only bubble mask I've tried and honestly, it's pretty interesting! I generally have pretty dry skin, and this actually helped! I used it every other day for a while, and it kept my skin from getting terribly dry. It always made my face feel really nice and fresh afterward. The hydration is really the only benefit I saw with this product, though.

The application is a little sketchy though. It's really easy to mess it up and not get any bubbles, so I've had to kinda play around with it to figure out the best way to apply it. It also feels REALLY weird on the face. Like... really, really itchy. Not like there's a problem, but like your face is really fizzy and those little bubbles are tickling your entire face. I've never had an issue with leaving the mask on for the full 15 minutes, though.

Overall, it did what it said it would do, but it wasn't especially remarkable. I may or may not repurchase it.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!  I bought this because I had always wanted to try a bubble mask and since it was only $13 i figured I would give it a shot.  I love how clean my face feels after I use it and a little goes a long way so it will last for awhile. I highly recommend this product.
Amy B.
North Liberty, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay. Definitely hydrates. The bubbles are just weird. And it says to wait till all the bubbles go away, but that never happens. I waited 40 minutes once! So I'm not mad I bought it, but wouldn't repurchase.
Ruth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good product and of course it's very cheap um it does the work and it's not a bad product at all. It also smells good and doesn't feel like you have a lot of chemicals in your face.
Jordan W.
Cabot, AR
e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask
I have recommended this to so many people already !!!! I love the bubbiling it is so fun to watch and make my face feel so clean i use every night after taking my makeup off
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?