BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #94 in Face Masks

How to use:

Push down on the sides of the top to disperse product and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin. Formula will gradually transform into gentle, fizzing bubbles. Allow mask to sit on the skin for about 5-10 minutes until bubbles begin to dissipate. Massage face with fingertips and wash with warm water to remove. Pat dry and follow with a moisturizer. Recommended usage is 1-3 times a week. Avoid eye contact.

Beauty tip: To avoid wasting product, apply formula using the e.l.f. Mask Applicator and Pore Refiner onto the face.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really wor...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin care I'm ...3 Answers
Diana N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE how this product works on the skin❀ The bubbling feel on the skin is nice as well😊 I use it on a daily basis 👏
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product affordable and it work such a good stuff I had a lot of fun trying this masks it made my skin silky smooth but feel a little weird as it bubbled up

I received this product free for testing from Influenster
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually a bit skeptical with hydrating masks because nothing has really blown me away. This is no different. This product cleans your face, hydrates it, and leaves a great feel behind. It does not specifically help any type of facial issues, such as acne. It is simply a hydrating mask. I use this once a day on a clean face (usually right after I get out of the shower). I have a semi-oily complexion; this bubble mask has not dried my face out, nor has it made my face oilier.

The container is cute, but it does get clogged from time to time. I pull push the top to pump the product out and nothing will come. It does take some patience when this happens, but each time it has finally come on out. I usually am given a generous amount of product with one pump, and it suds up nicely on my face. It rinses off well, too. I would use this product again, but I don't think I would choose this over another brand if I find something comparable at a better price or is more convenient to purchase at any given time.

This product also does not have any odd smell. It's fairly bland.

I was able to test this elf product free, but all thoughts are my own,
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have three e.l.f skin care products, and this is one of them. This mask is okay, but like the other two products I have (The hydrating moisturizer & Soothing Serum) I couldn't tell much of a difference. I really wanted to like their skin care, because I love their makeup. The skin care line is disappointing though. The bubbles is cool, but my skin didn't transform or clear up from blackheads and comedones. I bought three of the products to see if they would clear up my acne, but of course only made them worse. I think these products are a bit overpriced if you ask me. These products don't have anything special in them. Water, jojoba oil, grape seed extract, ect nothing that makes it worth 14$. I use my soothing serum every now and then, but I have better products on my vanity that I reach for instead of this skin care line. If your skin is already clear, then you might enjoy this mask. If you have problematic skin like mine..I wouldn't recommend. I recommend their makeup all day long
Lindsay T.
Owensboro, KY
This is amazing. Makes skin feel so smooth and hydrated. Will repurchase for sure!!!!!!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have given this a few tries, and it really does nothing for my skin.  I also feel like it leaves a film behind that I need to wash off right away.  I like the concept of it though, and my boyfriend always looks at me like I'm crazy when it is bubbling up.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hydrating and nourishing gel transforms into a bubble mask on the face. Watch as bubbles fizz and foam to remove excess dirt and cleanse pores for glowing, healthy looking skin. So so good
Just love it
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually followed this on influenster for a few weeks  and then I went out and bought it ,Walmart $10.80!!! I barely buy myself anything! It's nice that a little bit of it pumps out of time, so it doesn't hit the air so fast and loses any of the oxygenated bubbles!! I applied it to my face at first and I didn't feel the bubbles and I was getting worried about a minute later I felt bubbling and tingling it was pretty cool it actually goes on your skin Creamy Feeling like a really silky soft body wash I thought it was going to be just like Airy with no texture but it was very creamy and soft!!! I did it while I relaxed  in the bathtub so I left it on there the full 10 minutes once I wasted all my face was really smooth, really clean, feeling very hydrated!! I didn't leave no like, soap scum or film to your skin like some facial cleansers or body washes will do it all wiped off perfectly!!! It was really cool to see your face full of bubbles!!!!
Sasha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a HUGE fan of skincare, I am always on the lookout for the next brand and/or product to try. Thus, when I had received my Voxbox from Influenster, I must have been hiding under a rock all this time as I was surprised to find that E.L.F Cosmetics actually had a skincare line! Within that box was the E.L.F. Hydrating Bubble Mask and couldn't have been more excited to try it out! I've heard many things about "bubble masks" and even have a competitor K-Beauty brand that I've tried before and was curious to see how this had compared. After using this product, I can honestly say that this works amazingly in not only supplying more soft & supple skin, but also nourishing to the point where it feels satisfyingly hydrated! I like how the mask felt cod as I applied it across the skin & it was very smooth without any grit or beads like some mask products contain. Instantly, I began feeling the mask work it's magic in bubbling on my face so you do not have to wait 20-30 minutes to see results. The great thing about this mask is that while it bubbles, it does NOT make the product become thick. The weight stays the same in lightness and your skin does not feel weighed down. I've found with the other lead competitive "bubble mask" brands that the product would become thicker as it bubbled and this one actually felt quite light and refreshing! Overall, I great enjoyed this product and would consider purchasing it after using my full size sample from Influenster (especially with being marked at a great price)!

However, I would note that there are a couple cons that I could found in this product (which is why I had marked one star off of the rating). These cons are not necessarily "deal breakers" but thought it would be good to mention.

CON #1: The product dispenser. In my opinion, this is not the best way to disperse the product as you have to use two hands in squeezing down on the top lid. After squeezing a few times, the liquid comes out but gets all over the top and causes a little bit of a mess. I think having a regular squeeze bottle and/or at least having this product in a jar that you can scoop the product out with your fingers would be a better design as I wasn't too fond of the way we have to use this container to get the product out.

CON #2: Face feels a little tight afterwards. I tend to get this with a lot of skincare products (especially masks) but thought it would be worth to mention that around 15 minutes later, my face felt very tight and needed to apply moisturizer. My skin did not feel dehydrated and the skin still felt hydrated within but the top layer of the skin felt a little off & always found myself having to apply moisturizer each time I used this product. This is something that I had experienced, however, and not everyone may find that this happens for this.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this product and definitely recommend!
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizing and nourishing gel is transformed into a bubble mask. With bubbles of effervescence and foam helps to remove excess dirt and cleans the pores leaving a healthy appearance on the skin.

All skin care products E.L.F. Are free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

The first thing that surprised me was how the bubbles were forming on the face after applying the product, it was kind of fun. The product is medium thick that we say transparent, and when having contact with the skin is what forms the bubbles. The face must be cleaned before applying (remove debris from makeup and grease) and after drying the face with light blows with the towel is applied (the brand sells the brush to apply this product for 5 $, but you can use the fingers without Problems) something quick so that they can make the bubbles at the same time, let it stand for about 5 to 10 minutes or when the bubbles start to disappear and it is time to remove the product, we remove it with normal water. It is very easy to apply. They recommend using it 2 to 3 times a week.

Immediately you feel a sensation of freshness in the skin and smoothness (from the first application), and in my personal case I felt that helped me to control the fat in the skin, I recently heard in youtube that the fat on the skin is due to lack of Moisturizing (maybe it's true), and if so it means that this moisturizer if it nourishes the skin and helps to improve its appearance. I would like to use the full line to see the results with my skin. I would definitely buy this product again because I really liked the result.
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?