BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #94 in Face Masks

This hydrating and nourishing gel transforms into a bubble mask on the face. Watch as bubbles fizz and foam to remove excess dirt and cleanse pores for glowing, healthy looking skin.

How to use:

Push down on the sides of the top to disperse product and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin. Formula will gradually transform into gentle, fizzing bubbles. Allow mask to sit on the skin for about 5-10 minutes until bubbles begin to dissipate. Massage face with fingertips and wash with warm water to remove. Pat dry and follow with a moisturizer. Recommended usage is 1-3 times a week. Avoid eye contact.

Beauty tip: To avoid wasting product, apply formula using the e.l.f. Mask Applicator and Pore Refiner onto the face.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really wor...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin care I'm ...3 Answers
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fun but gimmicky. The tingling when the bubbles start to dissipate are fun and make my skin feel pretty ticklish. I don’t necessarily think it’s a hydrating mask and the packaging is cute but a little strange. For instance, you have to press down on it for the mask to come up. It’s weird.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so first off, this is a really fun mask. It bubbles up a lot. It tickles/itches a bit but not in a bad way.  I don't find that it hydrates (at least for my skin) but it does feel like it cleans the skin. It smells like soap and left my skin a bit dry.  It's worth a try!
Samantha S.
Hastings, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m not sure if it’s because i have sensitive skin or what but when tried this within seconds my whole face started itching and i had to wipe it off before it was fully done. Otherwise, it’s a good sized product for the price. If my skin wasn’t sensitive it might have gone over better.
Lucy M.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product of course is a great price! It goes on like a gel and then forms up like bubbles! I've only bought one and it has lasted me awhile! Very effective I would buy a again! Very gentle not harsh at all! And yes I would recommend this bc it made my skin so soft and smooth
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like so picky about smells. Especially when it comes to face cleansers. You don’t want something that’s going to irritate your skin or smell like chemicals. This almost smells like cucumber melon and leaves my face feeling super hydrated after being in the cold chapped weather.
Chelsea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so much fun! Comes in sleek packaging! Values at $14 I believe! Applies like a gel substance but after several minutes in turns into a foamy substance! After rinse my skin feels super soft and hydrated! Love this mask so much! e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask
Li C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily/combo skin depending on the season, and this product works really well for me. Not a ton of moisturizing but enough to give my skin what it needs. It leaves my face feeling soft and healthy but not slippery or shiny right away. And I love anything that bubbles, so win-win.
Braegan B.
Jena, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to have oily skin but I wanted to give this mask a try. I loved the way is fizzed. I honestly felt as if it was getting rid of left over dirt. I would not say this was hydrating because it actually helped with my oiliness, but I know everyone's skin is different!
Lynnette U.
Speculator
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if this mask actually DID anything, but it was fun to use. It doesn't bubble up as much as many other more expensive masks do, but it does have a gentle cooling sensation that is refreshing. I've really enjoyed everything I've tried from this Elf line.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was super fun to try. If you are ticklish, be warned. It was on the pricier spectrum of Elf at around $12. It did not irritate my skin and left it feeling nice and soft. I would recommend it just for the bubble aspect:e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?