BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cleanse and moisturize your skin with this Hydrating Bubble Mask.  Watch as the gel fizzes into thousands of tiny bubbles that gently wash away dirt and clear out pores, leaving your skin with a hydrated glow.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How to Use

Push Down On The Sides Of The Top To Dispense Product And Apply A Thin Layer To Slightly Damp Skin.
Allow Mask To Sit On The Skin For About 5-10 Minutes Until Bubbles Begin To Dissipate.
Massage Face With Fingertips And Wash With Warm Water To Remove.
Pat Dry.
Recommended Usage Is 1-3 Times A Week. Avoid Eye Contact.
To Avoid Wasting Product, Apply Formula Using The Pore Refining Brush And Mask Tool.

Beauty Tip: Try A Targeted Approach And Use Multiple Masks On Different Parts Of The Face For Different Skin Concerns.  The Clarifying Charcoal Bubble Mask Is Great For Areas Of Congestion.  The Mattifying Bubble Mask Is Best On Any Areas That Are Oil-prone.  The Hydrating Bubble Mask Is Wonderful On Dry Areas That Would Love A Little Attention.

ingredients:

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates!

1.69 Oz./50g

Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Gucoside, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Polyglutamate, Polyacrylate-13 Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyisobutene 1, 2-hexanediol, Pvp, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta.

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "I really enjoyed this product. I am a first time user and have sensitive skin. I was leery but gave it a shot and I really love it. I used it in the shower after I washed my face and it had a minty feel it was just a slight tingle VERY pleasant smell and the mask bubbled up and was so nice!!! Made my skin very smooth after. Would for sure recommend this to anyone. " in 64 reviews
Laura B.
This is one of my favorite masks I’ve ever used. I can tell it really takes off the dirt from my face and takes off anything that could be clogging my pores.
Pros: Feels really fun when it’s on, deep cleanse face, feels really soft after, helps with breakouts.
Cons: people may not like if they’re ticklish
Sarah C.
I’m completely in love with this product. It’s so cool and very innovative. The bubble masks are becoming more and more popular and this is a really good affordable one. I use it three times a week and I’ve noticed a difference on my skin. Highly recommend!!!
Melissa 👽.
I absolutely adore this product. It’s fun to use and it tickles my face while it’s bubbleing. It makes it hard not to wash off right away. But that makes it fun. The product bubbles after you stuck it in your face and you can feel all the dirt and stuff coming off your face and it cleaning deep.
Marissa🙃 M.
It was very hydrating and beneficial. A little messy but the good outweighs the bad. Packaging was very neat and welcoming. E.l.f is a very affordable brand and for this tyoe of mask 14.00 isn’t that bad. I would definitely buy this product again and I would recommend it to friends.
Shruti P.
Carmel
THIS IS GOOD STUFF!! Now i have very sensitive skin so finding something affordable and easy on the skin is hard but some how elf has managed to put both into a package, which is by the way packaged so modern and beautifully! I love the bubbly sensation that the oxygen activated bubbles give off, its so fun and you can feel the exfoliating of the skin being done.
Purnima D.
Love this mask. Tickles my face but it feels nice. I love the smell of it as well. It was effective and left my face feeling fresh. It has a cool package and I think it’s worth it. I would buy it again!
Nancy S.
Charlotte
This mask is so fun. I love the refreshing bubbles this mask provides. It’s a great value. The packaging is beautiful and for being a drugstore product I was very impressed. I just wished the product lasted longer. Other than that I love this mask!
Kate K.
Hagerstown, MD
I was so excited to try this and I'm sadly quite disappointed.. first this product is quite pricey for the drugstore, it's clear on application so you don't know where exactly you didn't put product so there were some clear spots on my face. The tingling is kinda fun but gets annoying, the bubbles are fun, but the mask left my skin feeling sticky and clogged. Definitely would not repurchase.
Lindsay L.
Raritan, NJ
This bubble mask has changed my life. I have always struggled with dry skin that leaves dry, itchy patches everywhere. Doing this mask every few days prevents these patches from ever occurring. The bubbles are nice and refreshing - even a little tickle-y - which makes this mask fun and relaxing. All in all, this is an enjoyable, inexpensive mask that I would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Andrea M.
I bought this on a whim when I was at Target with a friend and it was such a great purchase! This mask is really fun and gets super bubbly, it makes me feel like I'm a little kid playing with bubbles in the bath! This mask made my skin feel really smooth and moisturized! It can be a little hard and kind of awkward to get out of the container though. you have to push down and product comes up, sometimes it takes several pumps before I get any product. Other than that, this is a great product!
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?