BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #94 in Face Masks

This hydrating and nourishing gel transforms into a bubble mask on the face. Watch as bubbles fizz and foam to remove excess dirt and cleanse pores for glowing, healthy looking skin.

How to use:

Push down on the sides of the top to disperse product and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin. Formula will gradually transform into gentle, fizzing bubbles. Allow mask to sit on the skin for about 5-10 minutes until bubbles begin to dissipate. Massage face with fingertips and wash with warm water to remove. Pat dry and follow with a moisturizer. Recommended usage is 1-3 times a week. Avoid eye contact.

Beauty tip: To avoid wasting product, apply formula using the e.l.f. Mask Applicator and Pore Refiner onto the face.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really wor...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin care I'm ...3 Answers
McKenna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this mask at all. It made my face feel so tingly, which I know is normal but it wasn't a good sensation for me. I have super sensitive skin and this just made my skin feel hot after. I also did not find that the mask made my skin super hydrated which was the whole point of a hydrating mask
Sonnet O.
Saint Paul
The hydrating bubble mask is really fun to use. You smooth it over your face, and after a minute, you can see and feel it starting to bubble and fizz. It almost feels like a cleanser when you wash it off, so I didn't feel like it really moisturized my skin. I probably won't purchase this mask again.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a quick and easy mask that is fun to do with friends! I will warn that it definitely tickles when it starts to bubble on your skin. It can also itch the closer that it gets to be ready to wash off. However, for the most part this is a nice mask that works well it making your skin feel clean.
Sandra K.
new jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an awesome and fun product! While this is probably one of the higher costing products from elf, it's definitely worth every penny. The bubbling effect works quickly and you can feel it forming with a cooling and tickling sensation. After washing it off, you can see cleaner and fresher looking skin.
Tiffany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this mask last night, and tried it out as a first impressions video  - and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed by this product! I tried this two different ways. I removed my makeup on half of my face to see what this mask does with a freshly washed face, and left my makeup on the other half. This mask does tickle while it's foaming - it's not a burning or tingling sensation. After waiting the 10 minutes the box says to wait, I removed the makeup free side first with a wipe, and my skin felt amazing! As I was removing the mask with the wipe you can definitely tell where the mask was working to remove the excess makeup left on my face. I then removed the makeup side - and I was seriously impressed. This broke my makeup down like no body's business. I usually have to do my full skin care routine for my face to feel the way it did after removing this mask. My final thoughts on this, were that it is definitely worth the price. (I payed $15) Could you get something like this for cheaper? Definitely. But I was very impressed with the way this removed my makeup. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the top. When I opened mine, the top was sticking out so I had to try and fix it for about 10 minutes, but I finally got it where it needed to be. But as you're trying to use the product, you have to squeeze the sides multiple times just to get a little amount out. Overall, I am satisfied with this!
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizing and nourishing gel is transformed into a bubble mask. With bubbles of effervescence and foam helps to remove excess dirt and cleans the pores leaving a healthy appearance on the skin.

All skin care products E.L.F. Are free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

The first thing that surprised me was how the bubbles were forming on the face after applying the product, it was kind of fun. The product is medium thick that we say transparent, and when having contact with the skin is what forms the bubbles. The face must be cleaned before applying (remove debris from makeup and grease) and after drying the face with light blows with the towel is applied (the brand sells the brush to apply this product for 5 $, but you can use the fingers without Problems) something quick so that they can make the bubbles at the same time, let it stand for about 5 to 10 minutes or when the bubbles start to disappear and it is time to remove the product, we remove it with normal water. It is very easy to apply. They recommend using it 2 to 3 times a week.

Immediately you feel a sensation of freshness in the skin and smoothness (from the first application), and in my personal case I felt that helped me to control the fat in the skin, I recently heard in youtube that the fat on the skin is due to lack of Moisturizing (maybe it's true), and if so it means that this moisturizer if it nourishes the skin and helps to improve its appearance. I would like to use the full line to see the results with my skin. I would definitely buy this product again because I really liked the result.
Jillian Y.
Park hills , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pretty impressed with this product! Easy to use, bubbles up more than I expected to. Cleanses and moisturizes. Alittle tricky when applying, have enough on your fingers to do a single layer swipe and don't touch once applied or the carbonation goes away. Overall, great product for $14.00
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mask I like to use it every morning. And I feel like it really cleans my skin maybe it’s just the bubbles. I also feel like it keeps my complexion clear. The only negative is that it can be kind of drying and I have combination/oily skin.m, but it’s nothing you can’t replenish yourself.
Adia G.
Omaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg best thing I've used on my face in a long while. AMAZING product I love this stuff. Smells clean has the pump at the top so you don't have to dip your fingers inside of the container. Beautiful lather after it's done bubbling. Good price it's a great dupe for the more expensive brands.
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fun but gimmicky. The tingling when the bubbles start to dissipate are fun and make my skin feel pretty ticklish. I don’t necessarily think it’s a hydrating mask and the packaging is cute but a little strange. For instance, you have to press down on it for the mask to come up. It’s weird.
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?