BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #94 in Face Masks

This hydrating and nourishing gel transforms into a bubble mask on the face. Watch as bubbles fizz and foam to remove excess dirt and cleanse pores for glowing, healthy looking skin.

How to use:

Push down on the sides of the top to disperse product and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin. Formula will gradually transform into gentle, fizzing bubbles. Allow mask to sit on the skin for about 5-10 minutes until bubbles begin to dissipate. Massage face with fingertips and wash with warm water to remove. Pat dry and follow with a moisturizer. Recommended usage is 1-3 times a week. Avoid eye contact.

Beauty tip: To avoid wasting product, apply formula using the e.l.f. Mask Applicator and Pore Refiner onto the face.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really wor...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin care I'm ...3 Answers
Novann R.
Gastonia , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the concept of this mask. As someone with oily/combination skin with occasional roseaca flare ups, I was surprised at how nice my skin felt and looked after use. The tingling from the bubbles does take some getting used to though. The first couple times I used this mask it was driving me crazy, but it got better with each use. Overall this is a really good product.
Ashley M.
Oakland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMGGGGGGG! I have a love-hate relationship with this mask. If I had to say anything I didn't like about this product would be the immense unbearable tickling as the mask rises into a fluffy cloud and the stickiness the mask leaves behind. The mask is magical but if you like easy mask removal without washing your face this is  not for you
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I got this product when I saw the grey bubble mask all over instagram. Once I saw this product at walmart I had to try it out and I LOVE IT. It truly bubbles up on your skin once the product hits water. I will say once you are waiting for all the bubbles to dissipate it really makes your face itchy, but after washing it all off it makes your skin feel so soft, refreshed, and clean!
Ruth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good product and of course it's very cheap um it does the work and it's not a bad product at all. It also smells good and doesn't feel like you have a lot of chemicals in your face.
Sasha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a HUGE fan of skincare, I am always on the lookout for the next brand and/or product to try. Thus, when I had received my Voxbox from Influenster, I must have been hiding under a rock all this time as I was surprised to find that E.L.F Cosmetics actually had a skincare line! Within that box was the E.L.F. Hydrating Bubble Mask and couldn't have been more excited to try it out! I've heard many things about "bubble masks" and even have a competitor K-Beauty brand that I've tried before and was curious to see how this had compared. After using this product, I can honestly say that this works amazingly in not only supplying more soft & supple skin, but also nourishing to the point where it feels satisfyingly hydrated! I like how the mask felt cod as I applied it across the skin & it was very smooth without any grit or beads like some mask products contain. Instantly, I began feeling the mask work it's magic in bubbling on my face so you do not have to wait 20-30 minutes to see results. The great thing about this mask is that while it bubbles, it does NOT make the product become thick. The weight stays the same in lightness and your skin does not feel weighed down. I've found with the other lead competitive "bubble mask" brands that the product would become thicker as it bubbled and this one actually felt quite light and refreshing! Overall, I great enjoyed this product and would consider purchasing it after using my full size sample from Influenster (especially with being marked at a great price)!

However, I would note that there are a couple cons that I could found in this product (which is why I had marked one star off of the rating). These cons are not necessarily "deal breakers" but thought it would be good to mention.

CON #1: The product dispenser. In my opinion, this is not the best way to disperse the product as you have to use two hands in squeezing down on the top lid. After squeezing a few times, the liquid comes out but gets all over the top and causes a little bit of a mess. I think having a regular squeeze bottle and/or at least having this product in a jar that you can scoop the product out with your fingers would be a better design as I wasn't too fond of the way we have to use this container to get the product out.

CON #2: Face feels a little tight afterwards. I tend to get this with a lot of skincare products (especially masks) but thought it would be worth to mention that around 15 minutes later, my face felt very tight and needed to apply moisturizer. My skin did not feel dehydrated and the skin still felt hydrated within but the top layer of the skin felt a little off & always found myself having to apply moisturizer each time I used this product. This is something that I had experienced, however, and not everyone may find that this happens for this.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this product and definitely recommend!
Jordan W.
Cabot, AR
e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask
I have recommended this to so many people already !!!! I love the bubbiling it is so fun to watch and make my face feel so clean i use every night after taking my makeup off
Andreina M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product ! I enjoyed seeing it bubble and even the way that it felt when I washed it off. It was a very gentle product and my face felt really good after using it. Only negative I had was that when it started to bubble my face tickled so much and I wanted to scratch the spots so it was really hard to focus and not scratch it.
C A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask does a great job of cleansing skin gently and it doesn't dry it out. I don't really feel like it does much moisturizing, but I still really like it bc it feels so nice while it's bubbling on your skin. E.l.f. Is great for the price too. The packaging is really nice and I haven't yet had any clogging issues I've read about.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this bubble mask and my skin feels so great after using but there is such a small amount in the container it LOOKS like more. So sad for the price to only get about 3 uses of it. It has a great smell and goes on easy.. very easy to use and if I see a lowered price or a better quantity I will definitely buy again.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! It’s fun and it feels good during and after. My face definitely feels softer afterwards. I gave it 4 stars because it is a little pricey for elf products and not sure how long it will last. I got mine on Ulta but I assume you can get it anywhere you get elf products. Would definitely buy again.I
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?