BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cleanse and moisturize your skin with this Hydrating Bubble Mask.  Watch as the gel fizzes into thousands of tiny bubbles that gently wash away dirt and clear out pores, leaving your skin with a hydrated glow.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How to Use

Push Down On The Sides Of The Top To Dispense Product And Apply A Thin Layer To Slightly Damp Skin.
Allow Mask To Sit On The Skin For About 5-10 Minutes Until Bubbles Begin To Dissipate.
Massage Face With Fingertips And Wash With Warm Water To Remove.
Pat Dry.
Recommended Usage Is 1-3 Times A Week. Avoid Eye Contact.
To Avoid Wasting Product, Apply Formula Using The Pore Refining Brush And Mask Tool.

Beauty Tip: Try A Targeted Approach And Use Multiple Masks On Different Parts Of The Face For Different Skin Concerns.  The Clarifying Charcoal Bubble Mask Is Great For Areas Of Congestion.  The Mattifying Bubble Mask Is Best On Any Areas That Are Oil-prone.  The Hydrating Bubble Mask Is Wonderful On Dry Areas That Would Love A Little Attention.

ingredients:

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates!

1.69 Oz./50g

Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Gucoside, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Polyglutamate, Polyacrylate-13 Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyisobutene 1, 2-hexanediol, Pvp, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really wor...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin care I'm ...3 Answers
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this product!  I bought this because I had always wanted to try a bubble mask and since it was only $13 i figured I would give it a shot.  I love how clean my face feels after I use it and a little goes a long way so it will last for awhile. I highly recommend this product.
Tessa T.
Kirkland, WA
This mask was such a surprise to me because it is so cheap that I wasn't really expecting anything. But 1 it feels great, the bubbles give a tingling sensation that is gratifying AF. It's easy to apply and take off and a week after I started using it I started getting multiple comments on my skin!
Alyssa S.
Sevierville, TN
omg!!!! one of my favorite bubble masks. it does become itchy while it’s on, but that’s how you know the mask is working. the packaging is a beautiful greenish/blue, and the product smells like cucumber. it’s one of my favorite masks, and i use it all the time. it is also very cheap!
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
After trying this a few times, I have to say- my roommate (male) is OBSESSED. He officially took the product from me and claimed it as his own. He has oily skin (I have combination skin) and he loves the fresh clean zing feeling- and chasing me around with a bubble-face... hah!
Aissq B.
I received this product in my elf voxbox. One of the first voxbox from influenster!
This bubble mask is so amazing. After you put on your face it starts to bubble, it looks soo cool. When you raise it off with water. It leave your skin so soft and smooth. I would recommend to anyone!!!
Victoria B.
I really enjoyed the bubble mask! I found it at Wal-Mart, it was kind of hard to find, though. It was very gentle on my skin, but felt like it really worked. It was fun when it bubbled, then you wait until the bubbles start popping, which is when you can rinse it off.
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
This mask makes my skin feel fresh and bright. I find that it takes longer than the packaging says for the bubbles to die down. Definitely a weird sensation when it's working, sometimes it even feels itchy. I don't care for the packaging, sometimes it doesn't like to pump.
Kylie F.
Boise , ID
Definitely worth the price. I also love the packaging and how easy it is to dispense the product. The only opportunity I see would be the actual moisture aspect. My skin is more even and does blow, just not as moisturized as I would’ve hoped for it to be! Would recommend.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Bubbly and sudsy. I really enjoyed this easy to apply face mask. The bubbles surface after a few seconds of applying and it tickles which feels really fun and make it feel like it’s doing wonders to your skin. After application and taking it off your skin is left smooth and shinny giving you nice moister to the skin
Amanda M.
San Francisco , CA
This was a very strange product to use. I’ve never before had the thought of “huh, I don’t really get it”, but this mask kind of stumped me. The weirdest parts were the packaging: in a pump down capped pot reminiscent of an acetone bottle at a nail salon. And the foaming: after five minutes with this on you have a full Santa Claus beard, and it tickles the whole time it foams. I suppose it made my skin feel softer, but the whole process of application wasn’t really worth it. It’s really only fun to do if you’re bored and want to Snapchat the progression.
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?