BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #94 in Face Masks

This hydrating and nourishing gel transforms into a bubble mask on the face. Watch as bubbles fizz and foam to remove excess dirt and cleanse pores for glowing, healthy looking skin.

How to use:

Push down on the sides of the top to disperse product and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin. Formula will gradually transform into gentle, fizzing bubbles. Allow mask to sit on the skin for about 5-10 minutes until bubbles begin to dissipate. Massage face with fingertips and wash with warm water to remove. Pat dry and follow with a moisturizer. Recommended usage is 1-3 times a week. Avoid eye contact.

Beauty tip: To avoid wasting product, apply formula using the e.l.f. Mask Applicator and Pore Refiner onto the face.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really wor...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin care I'm ...3 Answers
Lydia G.
St. George
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only bubble mask I've tried and honestly, it's pretty interesting! I generally have pretty dry skin, and this actually helped! I used it every other day for a while, and it kept my skin from getting terribly dry. It always made my face feel really nice and fresh afterward. The hydration is really the only benefit I saw with this product, though.

The application is a little sketchy though. It's really easy to mess it up and not get any bubbles, so I've had to kinda play around with it to figure out the best way to apply it. It also feels REALLY weird on the face. Like... really, really itchy. Not like there's a problem, but like your face is really fizzy and those little bubbles are tickling your entire face. I've never had an issue with leaving the mask on for the full 15 minutes, though.

Overall, it did what it said it would do, but it wasn't especially remarkable. I may or may not repurchase it.
Samantha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!! I'll admit, I bought this out of pure curiosity. It was $14 which is more than I'd normally spend on something I was merely curious about, but it was well worth it! The dispenser is strange at first but I understand it now that I've used it. When the product comes out, it's a gel consistency. A few moments after you swipe it across your face, it becomes a foam. It's tricky to apply, but after a few attempts I got the hang of it. Once it's on for a few minutes, it begins to bubble up and it starts to tingle. I will say, this is not for everyone. The first time I used it, I was not ready for the tingly/itchy sensation that happens while it's foaming. Imagine pouring peroxide on something. It feels like that but no pain, just tingly. The reason I continue to use it is because of the results after wiping it off. MY FACE FEELS LIKE A BABYS BUTT!! I was shocked and continue to be amazed by the outcome of this mask!! My pores were nonexistent, and for someone with acne prone and oily skin, this was truly amazing!! I love elf products! Worth every penny!!
Ginny R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been wanting to try a bubble mask after hearing/seeing them all over The Internet. The ELF hydrating bubble mask is alright. First of all, it seems like a really gentle cleanser, gentle as in, my face didnt feel AS clean as it does with my normal cleanser (which is grittier and really deep cleaning). Second, I suppose it was hydrating in the sense that it didnt leave my skin feeling really dry after.

On to the bubbles. So you add a thin layer to damp skin and it starts to bubble. It was basically like putting Pop-Rocks on your face. You can hear bubbles crackling and feel the popping bubble sensation. This is not for the faint of heart. This is not a mask I can handle every day. I have to be in the right mood and need to be distracted the entire time it is on, otherwise I might legit scratch my face off. It does feel good to finally scrub it off when the time is up!
The dispenser also leaves much to be desired.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found at tjmaxx for discount. Was excited when this came out just never bought it at full price. Glad I didn't the hype was all it was. I didn't see much of a difference to my face. Wasn't bad but not good enough to stay in my beauty routine. It is cool yes but I would like to see more done. Like it wasn't very hydrating. Yes it made my face soft but other things can too & if it's a hydrating mask I want it really hydrating. I also feel it doesn't clean my pores enough like clay masks do so I rather just use a clay one or an actual hydrating mask. The bubbles were funny & fun. Tickles some people may not be able to take it. My boyfriend just wiped it off right after. I waited face for fat then massaged it off. Like I said it's alright but doesn't do enough for me.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!  I bought this because I had always wanted to try a bubble mask and since it was only $13 i figured I would give it a shot.  I love how clean my face feels after I use it and a little goes a long way so it will last for awhile. I highly recommend this product.
Catherine K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this and just had to try it! I'm obsessed! It doesn't take much, just a thin layer. The coolest is when the bubbles start forming and you can totally feel it going to work! My skin felt so nice and clean afterwards. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Barbara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so weird but I love it! The tingling feeling the mask gives you makes your skin feel so soft and clean! I really like it! It made my skin so smooth! It really does get your skin clean! The fact that the mask turns to foam well that makes it even more cool! It’s my new go to! e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask
Lindsay L.
Raritan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bubble mask has changed my life. I have always struggled with dry skin that leaves dry, itchy patches everywhere. Doing this mask every few days prevents these patches from ever occurring. The bubbles are nice and refreshing - even a little tickle-y - which makes this mask fun and relaxing. All in all, this is an enjoyable, inexpensive mask that I would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
andrea m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim when I was at Target with a friend and it was such a great purchase! This mask is really fun and gets super bubbly, it makes me feel like I'm a little kid playing with bubbles in the bath! This mask made my skin feel really smooth and moisturized! It can be a little hard and kind of awkward to get out of the container though. you have to push down and product comes up, sometimes it takes several pumps before I get any product. Other than that, this is a great product!
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The e.l.f. Bubble mask is one of my all time favorites. I received mine for free to test from Influenster! It smells good and it feels like getting a massage from little tiny fingers when you have it on. It doesn’t dry your skin out at all.
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?