BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cleanse and moisturize your skin with this Hydrating Bubble Mask.  Watch as the gel fizzes into thousands of tiny bubbles that gently wash away dirt and clear out pores, leaving your skin with a hydrated glow.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How to Use

Push Down On The Sides Of The Top To Dispense Product And Apply A Thin Layer To Slightly Damp Skin.
Allow Mask To Sit On The Skin For About 5-10 Minutes Until Bubbles Begin To Dissipate.
Massage Face With Fingertips And Wash With Warm Water To Remove.
Pat Dry.
Recommended Usage Is 1-3 Times A Week. Avoid Eye Contact.
To Avoid Wasting Product, Apply Formula Using The Pore Refining Brush And Mask Tool.

Beauty Tip: Try A Targeted Approach And Use Multiple Masks On Different Parts Of The Face For Different Skin Concerns.  The Clarifying Charcoal Bubble Mask Is Great For Areas Of Congestion.  The Mattifying Bubble Mask Is Best On Any Areas That Are Oil-prone.  The Hydrating Bubble Mask Is Wonderful On Dry Areas That Would Love A Little Attention.

ingredients:

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates!

1.69 Oz./50g

Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Gucoside, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Polyglutamate, Polyacrylate-13 Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyisobutene 1, 2-hexanediol, Pvp, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta.

• I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really wor...2 Answers
  • good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good skin care regiment the only skin care I'm ...3 Answers
Alyssa H.
This was my first bubble mask. I wasn’t sure what to expect.

The packaging was very pretty but in all honesty it took me a hot minute to figure out how to dispense the product. Once the product was released I appreciated that it controlled the amount so that I wouldn’t use too much. The product came out as a thin clear gel.

I applied the product to my moist face following the instructions and thought I did something wrong because I didn’t notice any bubbling immediately. It took a couple of minutes and then I definitely felt the bubbling sensation. It felt similar to peroxide’s bubbling reaction. It was a mild, gentle bubbling but definitely noticeable. This process is supposed to be releasing impurities and cleaning pores. I have small pores but a problem area that I targeted as well. When the bubbling stops I massaged the product in and then wiped my face clean with warm water.

I definitely enjoyed the experience. My skin felt great and right after (but not too tight). As far as cleaning pores- I did not see a difference in the area of blackheads I had however, it was so gentle - maybe it takes more applications.

Overall I enjoyed the product. I woke up the next morning and I swear I felt like I saw a noticeable difference in my skin overall (thus the 4stars). My skin looked brightened, renewed and soft and felt nice too.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I gave the elf #bubblemask a try! My thoughts when I first saw it: haha omg I have to totally try this
My thoughts while trying it: this smells so good. Almost like a Victoria's Secret lotion.
My thoughts with the foam: omg when will this stop. And lots of giggling because it tickles your face so much!!! It's soo tingly!!
My thoughts when removing the product: it removes like foamy bathroom soap
My thoughts afterwards: my face is still tingling and smells amazing.. and it's still tingly. I'm not sure how long this tickle feeling will last but I like it!! (UPDATE: this really does make my skin less oily and has helped breakouts! The following day my skin feels so much better! I love it! ) #elfbubblemask
Jenna A.
Fort Wayne
Overall, I liked this product. This was the first time I used this face mask, and while it’s a great price for the amount you get, I feel that it could be improved on. It seems like you have to use a lot of product to completely cover your face with it, so I think I’ll have to buy it quite frequently. My face did itch quite a bit while it was on, but after washing it off, my face did feel amazingly soft. The only other thing that will deter me from buying this product again in the future is that my face broke out a day after using this for the first time. I do have rather sensitive skin, so that could be what caused it, but I definitely will think twice before buying this product again.
Baylee G.
I've been looking at this product for a little while trying to decide if I wanted to spend $14 on it or if I would stick with my go to avocado mask from Freeman's. When I found it on sale for only $6 I had to grab it! There wasn't a strong smell and it was pretty light in the face. It just tickled a tiny bit as it started to bubble up. I applied the mask and once it started to bubble I rubbed it in my face and rinsed off with warm water. It leaves a tacky feeling on your face and I wasn't the biggest fan of that but it made me feel refreshed and very clean.
Ginny R.
I had been wanting to try a bubble mask after hearing/seeing them all over The Internet. The ELF hydrating bubble mask is alright. First of all, it seems like a really gentle cleanser, gentle as in, my face didnt feel AS clean as it does with my normal cleanser (which is grittier and really deep cleaning). Second, I suppose it was hydrating in the sense that it didnt leave my skin feeling really dry after.

On to the bubbles. So you add a thin layer to damp skin and it starts to bubble. It was basically like putting Pop-Rocks on your face. You can hear bubbles crackling and feel the popping bubble sensation. This is not for the faint of heart. This is not a mask I can handle every day. I have to be in the right mood and need to be distracted the entire time it is on, otherwise I might legit scratch my face off. It does feel good to finally scrub it off when the time is up!
The dispenser also leaves much to be desired.
Kristina C.
This is a really fun mask. It bubbles up quickly, lifts impurities, and leaves skin feeling fresh. If you're ticklish, this may be a little bit difficult to tolerate at first. I didn't notice an impressive amount of moisture, but the novelty of the experience was well worth the money. It has a plunger-type dispenser that can clog up if you leave excess product on top. I paid $12 for the mask at Walmart and I got several uses out of it.
Lydia G.
St. George
This is the only bubble mask I've tried and honestly, it's pretty interesting! I generally have pretty dry skin, and this actually helped! I used it every other day for a while, and it kept my skin from getting terribly dry. It always made my face feel really nice and fresh afterward. The hydration is really the only benefit I saw with this product, though.

The application is a little sketchy though. It's really easy to mess it up and not get any bubbles, so I've had to kinda play around with it to figure out the best way to apply it. It also feels REALLY weird on the face. Like... really, really itchy. Not like there's a problem, but like your face is really fizzy and those little bubbles are tickling your entire face. I've never had an issue with leaving the mask on for the full 15 minutes, though.

Overall, it did what it said it would do, but it wasn't especially remarkable. I may or may not repurchase it.
Arwa A.
This just did not work for me. It didn’t tingle, bubble, hydrate, clean, or anything really. It was soapy on my skin. Not to mention - NO BUBBLES OR FOAM. I was disappointed. It’s a gimmick. My sister said it worked a little on her skin but you have to put a good amount of product in order to make that happen. I commend Elf for trying and the packaging is A+. Reminds me of the Drunk Elephant moisturizer because of the push down method to reveal product.
Hallie♉ H.
I bought this on the elf cosmetics website. It is a very hydrating product and it doesn’t itch when it is on like I’ve experienced with other bubble masks in the past. The price was extremely reasonable for the quality of the product. I have recommended this to some of my other friends and they absolutely love it. It is a great product and I highly recommend to anybody who has dry or even normal skin.
Avnit K.
maryland
My first ever bubble mask. Its soo bubbly!!!! I apply this right after shower when my pores are opened, it seem to work 10x better while skin is damp! I purchased this at a discounted priced and did not had any high hopes from it - but I was wrong and it makes my skin feeling so fresh and clear.
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?