BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cleanse and moisturize your skin with this Hydrating Bubble Mask.  Watch as the gel fizzes into thousands of tiny bubbles that gently wash away dirt and clear out pores, leaving your skin with a hydrated glow.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How to Use

Push Down On The Sides Of The Top To Dispense Product And Apply A Thin Layer To Slightly Damp Skin.
Allow Mask To Sit On The Skin For About 5-10 Minutes Until Bubbles Begin To Dissipate.
Massage Face With Fingertips And Wash With Warm Water To Remove.
Pat Dry.
Recommended Usage Is 1-3 Times A Week. Avoid Eye Contact.
To Avoid Wasting Product, Apply Formula Using The Pore Refining Brush And Mask Tool.

Beauty Tip: Try A Targeted Approach And Use Multiple Masks On Different Parts Of The Face For Different Skin Concerns.  The Clarifying Charcoal Bubble Mask Is Great For Areas Of Congestion.  The Mattifying Bubble Mask Is Best On Any Areas That Are Oil-prone.  The Hydrating Bubble Mask Is Wonderful On Dry Areas That Would Love A Little Attention.

ingredients:

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates!

1.69 Oz./50g

Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Gucoside, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Polyglutamate, Polyacrylate-13 Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyisobutene 1, 2-hexanediol, Pvp, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta.

Buy on Target*
  • "I really enjoyed this product. I am a first time user and have sensitive skin. I was leery but gave it a shot and I really love it. I used it in the shower after I washed my face and it had a minty feel it was just a slight tingle VERY pleasant smell and the mask bubbled up and was so nice!!! Made my skin very smooth after. Would for sure recommend this to anyone. " in 64 reviews
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is the first e.l.f skincare product I've ever used and I highly enjoyed it. I've used a couple different bubble masks before but this is possibly my favorite one. The scent is so nice its not overpowing or too sweet it a lovely clean refreshing scent.
The packaging was different than any other mask I've used. It comes in a decent sized tub with a pump top. It only took about 4 or 5 pumps to get enough product out to cover my face. I wasn't the biggest fan of it only because im use to an open mouth but I think this pump top will help with wasting product.
It left my skin looking refreshed and evened out my skin tone. Overall I highly recommend this mask its a great price for the amount that you get and overall made my skin look rejuvenated and fresh.
Alyssa H.
This was my first bubble mask. I wasn’t sure what to expect.

The packaging was very pretty but in all honesty it took me a hot minute to figure out how to dispense the product. Once the product was released I appreciated that it controlled the amount so that I wouldn’t use too much. The product came out as a thin clear gel.

I applied the product to my moist face following the instructions and thought I did something wrong because I didn’t notice any bubbling immediately. It took a couple of minutes and then I definitely felt the bubbling sensation. It felt similar to peroxide’s bubbling reaction. It was a mild, gentle bubbling but definitely noticeable. This process is supposed to be releasing impurities and cleaning pores. I have small pores but a problem area that I targeted as well. When the bubbling stops I massaged the product in and then wiped my face clean with warm water.

I definitely enjoyed the experience. My skin felt great and right after (but not too tight). As far as cleaning pores- I did not see a difference in the area of blackheads I had however, it was so gentle - maybe it takes more applications.

Overall I enjoyed the product. I woke up the next morning and I swear I felt like I saw a noticeable difference in my skin overall (thus the 4stars). My skin looked brightened, renewed and soft and felt nice too.
morgan s.
The whole idea of this product sounds really good. The packaging is so smart. You press down to dispense the product, so no bacteria. It is suppose to bubble on your skin when you apply it, but the problem is I couldn’t keep it on my face for more then 2 minutes before it started to tingle and bother me, I instantly had to wash it off. But it did leave my skin feeling smooth and hydrated even after 2 minutes, I can only image how my skin will feel if I left it on for 10-15 minutes like it says to. I would recommend this product if I could get past the feeling and have dry skin, besides the feeling the product is amazing, I just cant get past it.
Aylisa J.
This is the first product I’ve tried from elf & it’s on the higher side buts it’s actually not bad. I love the foaming or the bubbles it forms. Applying is so good especially with their e.l.f. Pore Refining Brush and Mask Tool. That applicator is handy for this & my other products as well. I know they sell some bundles with this but I purchased them separately. I wish the “pump” was better. A better dispenser rather.
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
I love trying out new masks and I was gifted this so I was super excited to try! It goes on as a thin clear gel and it's kinda hard to apply it evenly because it is super thick. Once it's applied it begins to tickle and form the bubbles, I can't sit with it too long because it tickles a lot but if you can sit through it good for you! I then wet my hands and rub the product into my skin and slowly add more water to wash away the entire product. It leaves my skin super clean and soft but I haven't noticed it really being hydrating but it is a fun mask to get!
Baylee G.
I've been looking at this product for a little while trying to decide if I wanted to spend $14 on it or if I would stick with my go to avocado mask from Freeman's. When I found it on sale for only $6 I had to grab it! There wasn't a strong smell and it was pretty light in the face. It just tickled a tiny bit as it started to bubble up. I applied the mask and once it started to bubble I rubbed it in my face and rinsed off with warm water. It leaves a tacky feeling on your face and I wasn't the biggest fan of that but it made me feel refreshed and very clean.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
No, no, no. I used this product about a month ago and noticed a burning sensation as I was washing it off. My skin was red for days afterwards but I had also tried several new products that day and couldn't be certain what had caused the reaction. Today I tried it for the second time and the same thing happened-my skin began to burn and is now a horrible rashy shade. My skin is SO not sensitive-this is the first time it has ever reacted badly to anything. I looked at reviews on the elf website after and a whole 2500 people rated it 5 stars-but the 50 something that gave it one star all said the same. It caused burning, rashing, bleeding in one case-and none of them typically have sensitive skin. Be careful with this product! I usually love elf, this was a big bummer.
Rachel G.
Lima
This is probably the coolest and most unique mask formula I have come across! It truly does bubble up on your skin and it’s pretty relaxing too! I made sure to not have it near my eyes so that if it were to bubble up a lot it wouldn’t get in them, and it didn’t! I LOVE using this during the winter because I have extremely dry skin and this adds the perfect amount of moisture back into the skin that it’s missing from the heat being on and the pounding wind! 100% would recommend! The smell is pretty soothing too! Plus the packaging is super cute and chic!
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
I really like this! My first impression is that packaging is really nice! It looks and feels high end. I like the top pump, I think it works really well for this product and makes it easy to get it and apply it. It also performs very well! It definitely began bubbling pretty quickly, and they just grew! It was pretty fun, but it did tickle! After leaving it on for about five minutes, I rinsed off my face and it is SO soft, clean, and moisturized! I am so happy with this purchase!
Samantha E.
This mask smells really good and makes my face super soft and somewhat hydrates my face but not that much most of the time. The mask starts to bubble really fast like as soon as it comes out of the container fast and this is the only bubble mask i have ever used but i don't think its suppose to bubble that fast? but i could be wrong, but if you are looking for an affordable bubble mask then i think is the one to go for because its not expensive i got mine for just $12 dollars.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Who else things it's hard to get the cream out?
Julie M.
Does this cause breakouts??
Is the e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask good for acne prone skin?
How dose the mask feel on faces?
Mariel V.
How good is the e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask ?