e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask
e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID

I have sensitive skin. What are your thoughts, does it really work? I've been wanting to try this product.

Tania C.
Tania C.
South Gate, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I have sensitive skin, and when I tested it out on my arm first, I got an itchy reaction. I was very happy I didn't just go and put it on my face directly. My skin is extremely sensitive though.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
1 year, 6 months ago
Great for sensitive skin and works great