Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by telling you I have extremely sensitive skin & extremely dry patches of skin. The first time I used this mask I really wasn't impressed. I applied it to my face and it immediately started burning my skin, which I assumed was because my skin was so dry. It continued burning my skin as it bubbled & even burned my face for awhile after I removed it.
Even tho I had this experience, I decided to give it a second shot because after all I was sent the product for free for review purposes. My second use of this product was the complete opposite of the first time! When using this for the second time, it didn't burn my skin!
Overall, I think it's an okay bubble mask especially for the price. The bubbling effect is really cool but I don't see any improvement to the hydration of my skin after using it. I likely won't repurchase the product but for someone who has always wanted to try the high end bubble masks, I'm glad I got to test this one!