Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
OMG I got this for free from influenster in exchange for my unbiased review...all of my opinions are my own and I am NOT paid to post about this product!!!

I must say that this is amazing! I have normal to dry skin, and I am and always have been a huge fan of the Borghese Fango Active mud mask. I have tried TONS of masks, and that one has always been my fave. I now plan on alternating between that one and this one!! I have FINALLY found another mask that is just as awesome as my favorite!! I love the way this one tingles and feels on my skin, it was very easy to apply, and I feel like my skin is softer than it has felt in a long time!!

The morning after my first time trying this mask, my skin was SOOO soft as I began my morning skincare routine!!! This does NOT break me out, and I will highly recommend this!! Letting my mom borrow it and some co=workers, too!!