Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so much fun to use this mask! Partially because it's a game to get the product on your entire face before it starts foaming but also because it's almost like a tickle attack on your face when you're using it! I honestly feel as if each tickle or bubble pop is actually the mask opening up my pores. It has a nice clean scent to it. It's inexpensive and it leaves you feeling refreshed after you use it. The only thing to look out for is the lid does begin to dispense unevenly if you do not keep the dispensing part clean. Since I use Clinique and LancĂ´me moisturizers I honestly don't consider this as moisturizing because I'm comparing it to actual moisturizers. Regardless, I most definitely do intend to keep this product in my beauty regimen because of how clean it makes my face feel after using.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but my opinions are all my own.