Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
I'm going to start with my only issue with this product and that is the application from how you get the product out, it seems a bit wasteful especially if you want the most out of it in the end. Ok aside from that I have dry sky, it's getting to those drier months and I find this a lot easier to add into a skin care routine and keep up than other products, right now it seems like it's making a big enough difference for me to enjoy it. Mask wise I'm excited my dry skin usually doesn't have products in mask form that aren't extremely expensive or one use products like sheet masks which I dislike (I have a small face and their packaging isn't the best for multi-use). So I'm super excited to keep this in my routine. Though at first I couldn't keep the mask on the full ten minutes recommended due to the sensation of the bubbling but I also probably need to use it more. I'm in love already though.