Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#23 in Facial Cleansers

This hydrating and nourishing gel transforms into a bubble mask on the face. Watch as bubbles fizz and foam to remove excess dirt and cleanse pores for glowing, healthy looking skin.

How to use:

Push down on the sides of the top to disperse product and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin. Formula will gradually transform into gentle, fizzing bubbles. Allow mask to sit on the skin for about 5-10 minutes until bubbles begin to dissipate. Massage face with fingertips and wash with warm water to remove. Pat dry and follow with a moisturizer. Recommended usage is 1-3 times a week. Avoid eye contact.

Beauty tip: To avoid wasting product, apply formula using the e.l.f. Mask Applicator and Pore Refiner onto the face.

Photos (269)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Hydrating Bubble Mask
I'm usually a bit skeptical with hydrating masks because nothing has really blown me away. This is no different. This product cleans your face, hydrates it, and leaves a great feel behind. It does not specifically help any type of facial issues, such as acne. It is simply a hydrating mask. I use this once a day on a clean face (usually right after I get out of the shower). I have a semi-oily complexion; this bubble mask has not dried my face out, nor has it made my face oilier.

The container is cute, but it does get clogged from time to time. I pull push the top to pump the product out and nothing will come. It does take some patience when this happens, but each time it has finally come on out. I usually am given a generous amount of product with one pump, and it suds up nicely on my face. It rinses off well, too. I would use this product again, but I don't think I would choose this over another brand if I find something comparable at a better price or is more convenient to purchase at any given time.

This product also does not have any odd smell. It's fairly bland.

I was able to test this elf product free, but all thoughts are my own,
Amany I.
Amany I.
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Hydrating Bubble Mask
This is a great alternative to the Elizaveka (or however its written) bubble mask. Although I do prefer the latter one. They both do the same, which in my opinion, is just clean the face and is also a great makeup remover. I use this once a week in place of my face soap, then tone and everything else. I don't think it hydrates or help with pores but I do feel like it cleanses really well the skin. You do need a lot of product to foam the entire face, like 6 pumps (unlike the Elizabeka one, for which you need little product) but the packaging in this one is better since the Elizaveka is just in a jar. For me, these type of masks aren't masks nor are they necessary but they are just fun to use and you could give it a try and use it to remove your makeup on days where you glam up for a wedding or something like that. It also removes eye makeup really well, just after the bubbles have calmed down rub the product all over your face and also your eyes and then rinse. Add some water when rubbing if you feel like you need to. For me this is just a face soap. But I still recommend it!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Nov. 8, 2016, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Hydrating Bubble Mask
I have three e.l.f skin care products, and this is one of them. This mask is okay, but like the other two products I have (The hydrating moisturizer & Soothing Serum) I couldn't tell much of a difference. I really wanted to like their skin care, because I love their makeup. The skin care line is disappointing though. The bubbles is cool, but my skin didn't transform or clear up from blackheads and comedones. I bought three of the products to see if they would clear up my acne, but of course only made them worse. I think these products are a bit overpriced if you ask me. These products don't have anything special in them. Water, jojoba oil, grape seed extract, ect nothing that makes it worth 14$. I use my soothing serum every now and then, but I have better products on my vanity that I reach for instead of this skin care line. If your skin is already clear, then you might enjoy this mask. If you have problematic skin like mine..I wouldn't recommend. I recommend their makeup all day long
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Hydrating Bubble Mask
Let me start by telling you I have extremely sensitive skin & extremely dry patches of skin. The first time I used this mask I really wasn't impressed. I applied it to my face and it immediately started burning my skin, which I assumed was because my skin was so dry. It continued burning my skin as it bubbled & even burned my face for awhile after I removed it.
Even tho I had this experience, I decided to give it a second shot because after all I was sent the product for free for review purposes. My second use of this product was the complete opposite of the first time! When using this for the second time, it didn't burn my skin!
Overall, I think it's an okay bubble mask especially for the price. The bubbling effect is really cool but I don't see any improvement to the hydration of my skin after using it. I likely won't repurchase the product but for someone who has always wanted to try the high end bubble masks, I'm glad I got to test this one!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
New Hyde Park, NY
Nov. 30, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Hydrating Bubble Mask
I received this product complimentary of Influenster! When I received this product I was very impressed with how well their packaging has improved. I love the sleekness. I think its a definitely a great mask to try out. After a few seconds of applying it, it will start to foam up and give your skin an interesting sensation. I would say it feels like it's tickling your skin as bubbles form which I actually quite enjoyed. After 10-15 minutes I massaged the excess of the mask and wash it off. This mask gives you a great experience as a spa facial would however this mask is so affordable and you can stay in the comfort of your home while using it. I saw the term "hydrating" on the mask and nervous to try it at first because I do have combination oily skin but your skin is not going to come out looking like an oil slick. This mask will just give you the perfect amount of hydration and left me with a soft glow. For $14, you can't beat it.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , Florida
Nov. 30, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Hydrating Bubble Mask
*I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are that of my own.*

I really enjoyed using this product. I've been wanting to try a bubble mask for months now and couldn't settle on which one! During these cold, dryer months my skin tends to suffer a bit and get more dry than it usually is. I've been using this mask for 2 weeks and my skin looks radiant and very hydrated! I was actually very impressed! I washed my face as I normally would and then applied the product to damp skin and waited for the magic to happen-& that it did! It bubbled pretty quickly after application and tickled quite a bit. I let the mask sit on my skin for 10 minutes, then damped my fingers and massaged into my skin for a minute or so and then rinsed away the excess. My skin looked very plump and it felt very moisturized. I applied my normal SK-II esscense and moisturizer and my skin looked radiant for days! I use it twice a week!
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Nov. 30, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Hydrating Bubble Mask
It's so much fun to use this mask! Partially because it's a game to get the product on your entire face before it starts foaming but also because it's almost like a tickle attack on your face when you're using it! I honestly feel as if each tickle or bubble pop is actually the mask opening up my pores. It has a nice clean scent to it. It's inexpensive and it leaves you feeling refreshed after you use it. The only thing to look out for is the lid does begin to dispense unevenly if you do not keep the dispensing part clean. Since I use Clinique and Lancôme moisturizers I honestly don't consider this as moisturizing because I'm comparing it to actual moisturizers. Regardless, I most definitely do intend to keep this product in my beauty regimen because of how clean it makes my face feel after using.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but my opinions are all my own.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:37 p.m.
Review for: Hydrating Bubble Mask
I'm going to start with my only issue with this product and that is the application from how you get the product out, it seems a bit wasteful especially if you want the most out of it in the end. Ok aside from that I have dry sky, it's getting to those drier months and I find this a lot easier to add into a skin care routine and keep up than other products, right now it seems like it's making a big enough difference for me to enjoy it. Mask wise I'm excited my dry skin usually doesn't have products in mask form that aren't extremely expensive or one use products like sheet masks which I dislike (I have a small face and their packaging isn't the best for multi-use). So I'm super excited to keep this in my routine. Though at first I couldn't keep the mask on the full ten minutes recommended due to the sensation of the bubbling but I also probably need to use it more. I'm in love already though.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Dec. 8, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Hydrating Bubble Mask
I am absolutely in love with this product, from the way it comes out of the packaging to how it smells to how it performs. It feels really nice against the skin and actually starts to form bubbles on the face! They get bigger and bigger before they start to pop, which kind of tickles, but feels really good. I thought I wouldn't like this stuff, but it's amazing. The packaging, which you press the top of to get the product out, prevents you from getting germs inside of the product and from wasting it. It's also not too bulky or heavy. There's also so much product inside of it! Not only does it do all of that, but it also moisturizes my skin perfectly! It's great for a nightly mask, or if you have oily skin and want to lightly moisturize. I highly recommend this amazing product!

I was given this product free for review from Influenster and e.l.f. Cosmetics, but all opinions are my own.
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Dec. 8, 2016, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Hydrating Bubble Mask
OMG I got this for free from influenster in exchange for my unbiased review...all of my opinions are my own and I am NOT paid to post about this product!!!

I must say that this is amazing! I have normal to dry skin, and I am and always have been a huge fan of the Borghese Fango Active mud mask. I have tried TONS of masks, and that one has always been my fave. I now plan on alternating between that one and this one!! I have FINALLY found another mask that is just as awesome as my favorite!! I love the way this one tingles and feels on my skin, it was very easy to apply, and I feel like my skin is softer than it has felt in a long time!!

The morning after my first time trying this mask, my skin was SOOO soft as I began my morning skincare routine!!! This does NOT break me out, and I will highly recommend this!! Letting my mom borrow it and some co=workers, too!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
What does it mean by bubble? Does it bubble up on your face?
Sayli T.
Sayli T.
How did it make your skin feel after using it? My skin is pretty sensitive so I rarely use new skin products but this seems so amazing I really want to try it.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Where is this product sold ??
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
My skin is sensitive and turns really red with anything. this mask doesn't burn right?
Claire M.
Claire M.
Do you wash your face before using this?