e.l.f. Highlighting Brush Brush uploaded by Amelia f.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A slim, tapered brush designed to offer precision highlighting on the cheeks and brow bones to achieve a strobing effect.The soft texture and loose hairs provide smooth strokes of even application for a flawless finish. Perfect for using a highlighter to achieve an illuminating glow, or can be used to sculpt and contour the face, or as a tool to soften and blend cream and liquid colors. The Taklon bristles are vegan-friendly and easy to clean.

How To Use

Sweep The Brush Over Highlighter Or Blush And Apply To The Cheekbones, Brow Bone And Cupid’s Bow For An Illuminated Look.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

elizabeth s.
NJ
I love this brush so much!!! This brush costs $3 and it truly is amazing. It is so soft and such good quality for the drugstore and it applies my highlighter so nicely! I was most defiantly shocked of this because i didn’t expect it to be so good! Now I want to try more elf brushes in the black packaging! I defiantly recommend this brush!
I also like he elf blending brush! e.l.f. Professional Bronzing and Blending Brush
Sonia J.
I would choose this over a fan brush any day. I love the shape the fee the application it makes my highlighter go on so much better than my old fan brush. It’s so easy to see how much product you have on the brush and it’s easy to control how blinding you want your highlight to be. I recommend this to any and everyone
Amanda J.
Harrah
Elf brushes have always been some of my favorite brushes for years. They are so inexpensive it’s unreal and last so much longer than other cheap brush brands. I use this brush mainly for highlighter but I’ve also used it for contour in the past as well. Elf brushes will never get old and I will always use them.
Livia F.
Soft, no shedding, good price, and easy to find at the drugstore. Applies the product well. Not fancy but gets the job done and seems to hold up well. I like the pouch it comes in, as you can open and close it to reuse and keep the brush clean while storing or traveling. I recommend.
Fallon W.
Scarborough, ME
I have honestly so many elf brushes. They are super affordable and pretty decent quality and last a long time. They are easy to clean. elf makes a million kinds of brushes. If you need a specific brush for something elf probably sells it and it’s probably less than $6.
Lesly J.
It does everything a highlight brush should do. It has a very cheap price and works very well for my oily skin. I use the brush very often one of my only highlighting brush. I would definitely recommend this product
Lesly B.
Los Angeles, CA
Yassss henny I love applying highlighter with this brush, I just spray setting spray on my face then apply the highlighter with this brush, it picks up a good amount of product.
Angie R.
I love this brush is soft and really good the brush does a really good job for highlight .i recommend to get it if your on a budget or trynna get a good drugstore brush
Jolie L.
El monte, CA
Picks up and applies highlighter like a dream! The brush is so soft! Three dollars can you believe for this amazing product! I totally and absolutely recommend this product to anyone beginners out there that are looking for cheap inexpensive good quality brushes! :)
Edie G.
I can’t rave enough about elf brushes! They have definitely stepped up their game! This brush is so soft and picks up the product so well. It’s awesome for highlighting. Such a great brush and it’s so affordable. I would highly recommend!