Wilmary G.

Two questions: 1. Can I use this all over the face? 2. The space in between my eyebrows into my forehead dries a little when I put makeup on, can I use this do prevent that?

Tara L.
Tara L.
1 year, 11 months ago
1. Use this product sparingly, if you apply all over. 2. I wouldn't recommend it for that.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
1 year, 11 months ago
1. Yes 2. This is a powder. Used on dry skin will make it look more dry. I would recommend moisturizing that area before applying makeup.