Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Hazel Park, MI

Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
April 4, 2014, 6:52 p.m.
I actually tested it out on my arm and took a flash photo and yes it will absolutely give you a white cast, but what you can do is use a setting spray on your face and the white cast will go away.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
March 11, 2014, 9:04 p.m.
No, I think it photographs extremely well!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Feb. 13, 2014, 1:12 p.m.
It did for me! gave me a white ghost like look.
Jan. 17, 2014, 6:49 p.m.
No - not that I have ever found - actually looks great under camera lights!
Aileen C.
Aileen C.
Jan. 8, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
No it helps smooth out skin flaws on camera. It is designed for hiding flaws under HD conditions. It should in theory, improve your look on camera. In real life it might not be as flattering as you over apply.
cassie h.
cassie h.
Jan. 1, 2014, 10:30 p.m.
Nope! it looks great
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Dec. 14, 2013, 2:37 a.m.
Not at all! I used it for my wedding day, which says a lot because I was photographed all day and the pictures came out great! This is the only powder that hasn't washed my face out in pictures!
Dec. 7, 2013, 4:16 p.m.
No - this stuff is amazing for photos. No shine, even coverage and you can't beat the awesome price!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Dec. 6, 2013, 10:33 p.m.
NOPE! its wonderful imo when you take pictures it enhances your face, meaning it doesn't create a shine on the face from the flash or non flash, its really nice, ive used it many times for photoshoots
bella c.