Alison M.
Omagh

Does it control oil? And can it cause acne?

Nou L.
Nou L.
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes it does a great job at controlling oil! I have acne prone skin and I don't think this has been a source of the blemishes I get every now and then.
Yaneth S.
Yaneth S.
San Antonio, TX
5 years ago
NOOO! It absorbs oil and helps fro no brak outs!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
5 years, 1 month ago
It is a powder so it does help control oil and it should not break you out.
Gladys M.
Gladys M.
New Britain, CT
5 years, 4 months ago
Its a translucent powder, so yes it does control oil very well. I stay looking good for about 6 hours before I need a touch up, and I have oily skin. I also have acne prone skin, and this product has not broken me out within my year and a half of using.