BeautyFaceFacial Skincaree.l.f. Cosmetics
elf High Definition Loose Face Powder for a Flawless Soft Focus Finish to Your Makeup, Corrective Yellow, 028 Ounces

The e.l.f. High Definition Powder is a translucent, versatile loose powder that creates a flawless, soft-focus effect to the skin. It masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. This incredibly soft and invisible powder is ideal for everyday wear, either alone or over your favorite e.l.f. foundation. e.l.f. Cosmetics offers a complete line of vegan and cruelty-free makeup and professional tools - all at an extraordinary value price, so there is sure to be something for everyone. See bullets and images for more information.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. High Definition Loose Face Powder for a Flawless Soft Focus Finish to Your Makeup, Corrective Yellow, 0.28 Ounces!
Daniela M.
Center, TX
I don’t do makeup a lot but I would use it again. It’s also a good price good value. Also elf is pretty adorable for me so it’s nice. It is definitely not harsh pretty gentle on my skin. I would recommend for others.
Taresa H.
Edmonton , AB
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! My T-zone gets super oily, so even if I don’t wear makeup that day, I always like to fluff some powder on to minimize oily face. Great value for the size and function. I would definitely purchase again.
Jay T.
peters Road
I absolutely love this product it is so long lasting! Really it is one of the best setting powders put there. I just really wish they would make a jumbo version because I go through it so quickly LMAO
Alysha B.
North Vancouver, BC
Good product, I am not a heavy powder person as I prefer a glowy look but this sits nicely on my skin.

Looking for your answer?