BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a soft, luminescent glow with this exclusive heart defensor highlighting powder duo with @thatsheart. Use the complementary highlighter shades coffee and cream to customize your look and go from subtle glow to seriously sun-kissed bronze.

How To Use:

With a highlighting brush, sweep the coffee and cream two shades of the highlighter onto cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, over the brow bone.
Can be used anywhere you want to glow!

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Black Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)

QUEEN L.
I was initially hesitant on buying this highlighter because elf highlighters are usually very chalky. The rose gold packaging is so beautiful and high end. It also has a mirror inside which makes it perfect for travel and on the go! I love the split pan concept since the two shades caters to a variety of skin tones. Coffee (left side) is a warm bronze/orange highlighter while cream (right side) is a cool toned white. The two shades can be mixed together to create a third shade which I'm a major fan of. The formula itself is surprisingly not chalky at all and be used sparingly for a subtle highlight or layered for that blinding effect. The highlighter is surprisingly very long lasting too! Plus you can't beat the price because elf products are already so affordable.

This is definitely one of my highlighters that I find myself reaching for over and over again. The only drawbacks is that the container is pretty light and is made of cheap plastic. Another thing is that the highlighter is super powdery so it has a lot of kickback after picking it up with a brush. Other than that it's fine.

Congrats to Heart on this collab!

Iana D.
First off- I’m so proud of Heart for this collab. Elf really pulled it off and did Heart justice. The packaging is rose gold and is beautiful. The inside has a mirror and the highlighter comes in two colors- coffee and cream, hence the name of the highlighter. The shades look better when they’re mixed together and I definitely recommend using a damp brush when applying because it is powdery and has fall out. On the bright side, it’s only $8!
Bao-Tran L.
I’ve been waiting for this highlighter to show up on Influenster, so I can rave about it! It is GLOWING! It actually lasts me all day in the winter since my face doesn’t oil up! It blends well with my makeup, so that’s a plus! I love using cream because it just makes me look amazing and glittery/shimmery like Edward Cullen in the sunlight lol. I mix coffee and cream on days when I want a more subtle look since coffee is more for darker tones! I love Heart, so I think she did an amazing job with this highlighter! It’s so cheap and I got one for two of my coworkers! I highly recommend!!
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
The colors are so stunning! Elf did a really great job on making this feel like a high end product! The packaging is this beautiful rose gold and the colors mixed together are beautiful (which is the way I wear it)! The lighter color can look a little grey by itself so I do recommend mixing!
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Heart and I can’t believe she calibrated with such an affordable brand and produced this beautiful product! This is my daily highlight when I just want a little shimmer. I’m very fair and I love the look of the two blended shaded. Can wear with a full face of makeup or if you want a little glow on your natural skin. The packaging is adorable. The container is plastic and was a lot lighter than I expected but for the price I have 0 complaints! Good for HEART!
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I was so happy to be able to purchase this when it became available the last restock! The light highlighter is a beautiful pearlish color! Goes well with all of my everyday looks! Not a fan of the darker highlighter, makes me look kinda dirty tbh, but i may not be using it correctly so it is my fault. This is for sure worth the buy indeed!
Vanessa M.
This is my go-to highlighter! It is stunning! I like to mix both colors together and it looks amazing. If I do want a more shimmery and BAM highlight, I add more of the light-colored highlighter. It is super easy to apply and blend. I would definitely buy it again, hopefully it never gets discontinued!
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I loveeed this highlighter! It always sells out cause it’s so amazingly pigmented ! Creamy not at all chunky and the price, you can’t beat it! Gives you that blinding highlight that everyone these days seems to love! If you are ever able to get your hands on it, don’t miss out on the chance !
Shannie E.
Boulder, CO
I really enjoy this highlighter. The packaging is wonderful and it comes with a mirror. There is a bronzy shade and a more white highlight. It is pretty pigmented. There is fall out but it’s nothing major. I like using it wet. Go hart! One of the first beauty youtubers I ever watched.
SUKI L.
When I first heard that Heart is going to collab wth E.L.F , I was so excited because I can't wait to purchase one. After few times attempt I was finally able to get my hands on this coffee n cream highlighter on E.L.F online. Now whenever I need some glowing highlights I can use this!!
Taylor R.
Shawnee, OK
How much does this product cost?
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that elf is having a 50% off sale when you spend $30 🙌🏽e.l.f. Heart Defensor Highlighter Palette
Melissa M.
Orlando , FL
how good is this highlighter?
Melissa M.
Orlando , FL
Where can I find this product?