BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a soft, luminescent glow with this exclusive heart defensor highlighting powder duo with @thatsheart. Use the complementary highlighter shades coffee and cream to customize your look and go from subtle glow to seriously sun-kissed bronze.

How To Use:

With a highlighting brush, sweep the coffee and cream two shades of the highlighter onto cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, over the brow bone.
Can be used anywhere you want to glow!

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Black Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)

Iana D.
First off- I’m so proud of Heart for this collab. Elf really pulled it off and did Heart justice. The packaging is rose gold and is beautiful. The inside has a mirror and the highlighter comes in two colors- coffee and cream, hence the name of the highlighter. The shades look better when they’re mixed together and I definitely recommend using a damp brush when applying because it is powdery and has fall out. On the bright side, it’s only $8!
Tanya M.
Arkansas City, KS
Elf and Heart Defenser did an amazing job with this collaboration! The packaging is absolutely gorgeous! I love the rose gold look. On the inside you have two highlighters. On one side you have the cream colored highlighter and on the other side you have the coffee colored highlighter. These are so versatile! You can use them separately or together. Most of the time I use them together! No matter what way you use them they are gorgeous and give a beautiful highlight! e.l.f. Heart Defensor Highlighter Palette
victoria R.
First off i love the YouTuber she is so sweet and enjoyable to watch so of course i wanted to get this. This is beautiful and for $8 you get 2 amazing Highlighters. Also comes with a mirror and the packaging is beautiful.I believe it is limited edition and they don’t sell it anymore. I use this all the time and it just shows beautiful on my skin. Both shades look amazing and it fits every skin tone. Definitely love this and i might even have to slow down in using it just because i can’t pick it up again
Rebecca P.
Tucker, GA
Y’ALL! I thought highlight didn’t work on me until I used this one. I found that the best way to apply this was with my fingers because it gave it a more pigmented look. I am Asian with medium tan skin and it looks so beautiful on my skin. My best friend got this for me for Christmas and I love it so much.
Raena S.
Eastland
I really like this but I only use the light-colored one as a highlight the bronzing looking one I use on my eyes. I'm very pale skin so using that bronzy color is too much. The packaging is so cute and feels a little more high-end so I really like that and I love the mirror. I use the mirror to put the rest of my makeup on. Not to forget to mention it's very affordable.
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
If I could give this palette more stars, I would. I recently got this for my birthday and I cannot say how much I love it! It’s very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I like to first use a fan brush to put the “coffee” on my face, then dab it out, then apply the “cream” on top. It really does glow on your face. But this highlighter is probably my month favorite!!
Phoebe K.
Evansville
Let me just say i’m in love! It’s so easy to carry it definitely saves room in my bag. It is a sheer pigment perfect for any skin color. For me who has oily skin it does not make my face oily which is surprising! Also I would recommend this to other people who are just starting makeup and trying something new because it is so easy to use.
Marcie E.
I love the packaging! So nice and sleek. But the highlighter is...okay. It’s really not the greatest but with the price, I can’t complain. I mix in both of these shades since the light one is too light and the golden one is too dark. Blending in both looks too heavy and it texturizes the skin. And also the highlighters are a bit powdery.
Britt S.
University Ht, OH
This highlighter is absolutely stunning. Both shades are perfect on their own but also gorgeous when layered together. It’s so soft and buttery and applies so well. I like to shine bright like a diamond and you really only need to use one swipe of the brush to be blinding. The swatches are of each color and the 2 colors used together. I only wish this wasn’t limited edition so I could buy more when I run out.e.l.f. Heart Defensor Highlighter Palette
Vanessa M.
This is my go-to highlighter! It is stunning! I like to mix both colors together and it looks amazing. If I do want a more shimmery and BAM highlight, I add more of the light-colored highlighter. It is super easy to apply and blend. I would definitely buy it again, hopefully it never gets discontinued!
Taylor R.
Shawnee, OK
How much does this product cost?
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that elf is having a 50% off sale when you spend $30 🙌🏽e.l.f. Heart Defensor Highlighter Palette
Melissa M.
Orlando , FL
how good is this highlighter?
Melissa M.
Orlando , FL
Where can I find this product?
Eve H.
Lancaster
Does this blend and stand out ?