BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #42 in Concealer

This light-diffusing powder camouflages fine lines, dark circles and imperfections, perfect for on camera or everyday wear. The silky powder adds a velvety finish ideal for wearing alone or setting in cream concealer. The vitamin C and K infused formula helps to restore and strengthen skin for a revitalized appearance. see more...

• I love e.l.f. it was my first makeup brand. What colors are there?2 Answers
  • I love most of e.l.f products and have been looking for some grea...1 Answers
  • I have really dark under eye circles does this product help to ke...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jhyorleth n.
Jhyorleth n.
I love elf products and the price is always great for the quality. The products are easy to find as you can get them at any drug store without having to go to the specialty stores. This comes with a brush and is very easy to use. This doesn't make my face oily or dry and it doesn't make me break out. I haven't noticed any redness at all while using it. There is a light fresh powder smell to this and provides great coverage.
Karla C.
Karla C.
I bought this product mooonths ago and it's still hanging in there. After priming, foundation, and concealer I dab this powder under my eyes and it stays on ALL day. It feels really soft all day and I don't crease whatsoever. I don't cake on my makeup so maybe that's why but this does work and I recommend it. I've only ever seen Jeffree Star use it on YouTube recently and he liked it, for anyone who values his opinion.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
I LOVE this setting powder! I have very oily skin, and it is difficult to get any make up to last more than a couple of hours before it slides off my face. It even helps the areas I use it on to stay matte. Some people complain that they have glitter on their face when they use it, but I'm on my second container and have never noticed glitter- and trust me, us oily girls notice anything that will make us more shiny.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
First of all, just throw the brush away.. it is way too small & not dense enough to actually apply a good amount of product to your under eye. I mean you could eventually build it up, but it would take forever to do so. Second, the amount is almost nothing! I feel like I paid for a sample & not the actual size. Lastly, this did nothing for my under eyes & didn't help my concealer from creasing. Very disappointed
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Makeup junkies everywhere know that one of the most important steps of putting on a full face is setting your concealer. I have gone through hundreds of different powders and have not been happy with a single one, until now. This powder doesn't leave the dreaded white cast in pictures! It sits lightly on the skin without feeling cakey, allowing you to slay all day.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is my go to under eye concealer setting powder. Since I've started using it my creasing has disappeared. It also illuminates the under eye area in my opinion. It helps keep my concealer from looking as cakey and kind of softens things out. It also helps keep the concealer in place as I have oily skin that can cause things to not really want to apply and stay.
Violet P.
Violet P.
San Antonio, TX
I hated this at first because I was dumb & used the brush it came with. At first I didn't feel like it set my undereyes all the great, so I tossed it aside and never touched it. I gave it another whirl and I've been liking it! What a change! My under eyes still crease, but this powder really sets my under makeup and does NOT budge all day!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
I was really disappointed with this product. The brush it comes with is really small and does not apply the product evenly. I find that it leaves my under eye area looking noticeably white. I would recommend skipping this product and just using the regular elf High Definition Powder meant for your entire face instead.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
Awesome product, I can't complain about it at all, It works just as good as the more expensive brands at alot less cost, and the packaging is very cute and lt conceals my dark circles perfectly. I would recommend it to anyone on a budget or anyone who just wants a good undereye concealer.
Ivy V.
Ivy V.
Fresno, CA
I love this setting powder! Even though it's inside of a small container I feel like little goes a long way. This does not make my underrate crease at all! The powder is super soft and really easy to apply on. Definitely purchase this if you are new to baking or setting your undereyes!
Ivery D.
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD
Does this have some sort of shimmer to it ?
Karen G.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
How many uses can someone get out of this?
Calina G.
Calina G.
Tennessee
Should I buy this or e.l.f. HD Loose Powder? Which is worth the money in the long run?
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Does this really work? How does it set under the eyes?
I love e.l.f. it was my first makeup brand. What colors are there?