BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #50 in Concealer

This light-diffusing powder camouflages fine lines, dark circles and imperfections, perfect for on camera or everyday wear. The silky powder adds a velvety finish ideal for wearing alone or setting in cream concealer. The vitamin C and K infused formula helps to restore and strengthen skin for a revitalized appearance. see more...

• I love e.l.f. it was my first makeup brand. What colors are there?2 Answers
  • I love most of e.l.f products and have been looking for some grea...1 Answers
  • I have really dark under eye circles does this product help to ke...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
E.l.F has a lot of great products for affordable price. This setting powder is one of them. Will this be as great as higher end setting powders? No but it's probably one of the best drugstore brand ones I tried.

Doesn't make my under-eyes feel dry or irritated. Has a soft but not unpleasant powdery scent. The brush is comes with is not good for setting the area but it works well as a concealer or crease brush. I wish there was more product in the container but for the price, you can always just stock up.
Kristy P.
Tunkhannock
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have two kids ages 1 and 2 so I feel like under my eyes really needs work. I also really love Elf products. They’re easy to find and affordable. The powder goes on smoothly with the brush it comes with. It is long lasting and doesn’t cause any breakouts.
christine l.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first applied this powder to set my concealer, I hated it! A few weeks later, I came across it again and gave it another try.  I think that this powder is velvety soft and does a good job of setting the under eye. I don't notice any glitter. I don't feel that it diminishes the fine lines but it doesn't cake in them, either. I don't use a brush, I actually pat a very light amount in with a beauty blender.  A little goes a long way. For the price I would definitely buy it again.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to be obsessed with this stuff. Elf always has a great price point and very high end feel for being drug store. The only problem I have is that I go trough the product so fast. Especially if you like to bake your undereye area.

I throw away the sifter so I can get a mini beauty blender into the product. I don't use the brush they give, it's a waste with this product, but I do hang onto it to apply loose glitter to my eye look.

After blending out my concealer, I apply with a damp mini beauty blender and I am good to go.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally use this everyday! I’ve tried other high end powders under my eye over my concealer and always come back to this one! And it’s soooooo inexpensive!! Well worth the money and I’m asking for it in my stocking for Christmas!
Alisha B.
You can't beat the price of this under eye concealer. $3.00 is a great price, and I love how quickly it sets my under eye concealer. I have pretty dark under eye circles, and combined with e.l.f.'s maximum coverage concealer, it's really great. It greatly reduces the creasing and stays in place all day. I would so buy again!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
e.l.f. HD Undereye Concealer Setting Powder with Brush I purchased this at a local CVS drugstore because I was curious about the good reviews. Initially I was not pleased because it seemed 2 have glitter specks in the powder. For some strange reason it does not come off on the skin and left a beautiful finish on my combination/ mature skin. I was blown away. It's almost a dupe for Makeupforever hd powder. I would recommend and repurchase for sure.
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that it works my consealer doesn't crease but here is my problem the brush they give you is junk toss it it's a terrible brush. You get a small container you may as well be getting a sample. It takes forever for the powder to come out of the container so you can get it on a brush to put it under your eye I rarely use this product because of the little things wrong with it. I will not be purchasing this product again waste of time and money
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
10 out of 10 will 💯% recommend over and over and over again, this stuff works wonders for my under eyes it's crazy awesome and the price point is incredible it's the most affordable drugstore makeup out there!
Christine N.
Brooklyn ny
Love this powder , it's easy to apply and blend in. Pros would have to be its blends in well. Cons I honestly don't have one for it I love it. Yes it's buildable. Best for undereye . Yes I would but it again.
Ivery D.
annapolis, MD
Does this have some sort of shimmer to it ?
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
How many uses can someone get out of this?
Alejandra M.
Does this really work? How does it set under the eyes?
Calina G.
Tennessee
Should I buy this or e.l.f. HD Loose Powder? Which is worth the money in the long run?
I love e.l.f. it was my first makeup brand. What colors are there?