e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer
This HD lifting concealer gives you lightweight, skin firming, all-day coverage. Easily conceal any blemish or discoloration with this easy-to-blend formula. It’s infused with vitamin C, green tea, and mulberry to help soothe, and improve skin texture.
HOW TO USE
- Use the wand to dot the concealer over discolorations, spots, and fine lines.
- Pat out gently with your finger for a smooth blend.
- Set with powder for longer wear.
Water (Aqua), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Isododecane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Glycerin, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007)
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "i just bought this concealer and i haven't really used it too much but i do like it it does help cover my dark circles some i don't think it has a lot of pigment to it but for $3 you can't complain i still got to play around with it a little bit more and see how it works best but so far i'm really liking it and i think i can get it to work to wear i love it might just have to pack on a little bit more than just one layer but i'm pretty sure if you used two to three layers because it is very smooth and thin and silky that building it up but help get that more full coverage that you want but still not look or feel cakey" in 71 reviews
- "this is a good concealer! i use for under eyes and it covers circles really well.it doesn't get cakey but is a little oily so needs to be set with powder." in 29 reviews
- "great concealer. does not leave white area. blends very well. does not crease. light weight and lasts all day." in 25 reviews
However, maybe I picked the wrong color or something wrong with the foundation shade e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation SPF 15 , it makes my under eye gray-ish. I do have pretty bad black circle, but the color is not like the dark circle is peering through, it's really the color of the concealer is dull and grey on my. I tried set it with e.l.f. finishing powder (silver compact one), only to make it look worse.
I have seen youtubers loving this concealer but this shade didn't work out for me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos