BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rich and creamy HD Blush naturally sculpts and highlights the cheekbones for a soft-focus effect that is great for everyday use. The Vitamin E enriched formula conditions and hydrates the skin for a healthy, radiant glow. Velvety soft, lightweight and highly pigmented color creates a long-lasting result for all day wear.

HOW TO USE

• Pump out a small amount of blush and using a finger or a stipple brush, dot onto cheeks.
  • Blend out using gentle, circular motions.

Isododecane,  Cyclomethicone,  Dimethicone  Crosspolymer,  CetearylMethicone,  Dimethicone,  Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,   Nylon-12,   Barium   Sulfate,   Mica,   Quaternium-18   Hectorite,   Propylene   Carbonate,   Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben.                                                                                                                 May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

• I have been looking for a cream blush and have heard this...1 Answers
  • I never used a liquid blush, how do you blend this in whe...1 Answers
  • What is the best method of application for this product? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "A tiny little bit goes a long way with this, but the color is absolutely beautiful (as are the other colors in this line)!" in 8 reviews
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Elf Light Pink more...
It's too bad they discontinued this blush because it was a hidden gem. I owned all the colors, and the lighter ones were a great option for an easy rush-out-the-door look. The deeper ones you definitely had to take a bit of time with. The formula is a dupe for the MUFE HD Blush, which they also discontinued, which I think is a shame. I can see why elf would axe these though as they are more of a makeup artist product.

You need the tiniest amount of product. Like break up a grain of rice and dot it over your cheek. Then take a stippling brush and graze it lightly (don't go ham and buff it) to blend it over your cheek. I never used a Beautyblender to blend it out on the cheek, but if you wanted to, you could spread it out on the back of your hand and pick it up with the Beautyblender from there to apply to your cheeks. The color was waterproof, sweatproof, and if applied in this way, looked so beautiful and natural.

The biggest problem besides the non-intuitive application for consumers is that the blush dried out before you could use it up. And there is no real way to get into the packaging to get the product out, so even though they are super affordable, you ended up wasting a lot of blush. My Headliner is still hanging in, but all the rest have given up the ghost.

If they ever worked out a better packaging component for these and came out with a more wearable range, I would pick these up again in a second!
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Elf Showstopper, Superstar more...
Rich pigmented color does not even begin to describe this blush. A pinhead is almost all you need on a cheek. This is serious stuff. I picked this up at my local Dollar Tree in Showstopper, a rich, deep burgundy, gothic color and absolutely love it. I thought it might be too dark for my fair skin, but it's not at all. I just have to use a tiny bit.
As another reviewer mentioned, it's best to mix HD Blush with another product. It comes out straight as a pin and actually hard. It's difficult to blend this way onto your cheek area. But that didn't stop me. I've blended it with both e.l.f.'s Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal (which is more of a coral) and also with Sephora's Colorful Cheek Ink Gel in Peony (bright pink), both of which are very creamy textures. I use one of those tiny plastic sampler pots and a tiny plastic mixer until I get the desired color. Be sure to mix very well, because the Studio Blush is hard and you want to make sure it's well blended into the mix. You don't need a lot, but then you have an instant cheek gel and also, a lipstick.
This stuff stays on forever. When I put the mixture on my lips, it did not come off until I literally took it off hours later. It just stayed on my lips, and it stayed the same color, a nice satiny sheen. Not matte, not frosted, just a satin. And the added beauty? It stayed creamy in the little pot so I could have it to re-use.
As for putting it on my cheeks, I used a wet sponge blender. It may take a few tries till you get the hang of it for the exact color you desire, but it's well worth it. It's a very natural look. For a buck I have a lipstick and blush that I can mix with other cream blushes to alter the tonal quality and I swear, this one bottle will last forever or until it dries out. We all know how expensive cream blushes can be. I won't be spending my money on the expensive ones anymore. I've found a far cheaper alternative that does double-duty for me now.
It's a permanent, strong color, so be sure to wash it off your sponge and fingers should you use them.
💀 V.
Review for: Superstar more...
This product is nice for you if you are on the go and need a quick blush application. It's soft and the color is build able. For me, the product does not stay on all day which I need because I am away from home for most of the day but I would still recommend to others!
B.l.B B.
Review for: Superstar more...
okay this is so creamy and a little goes a long way dont over pump. just put a dab on and blend. its slightly in the middle of sheer. cons sometimes it has worn off but not that bad.
Murphy V.
Chicago
Great colors but hard not to over-apply the product. I'm used to powder and thought this might look more natural but it's a lot more work to get it looking right.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I LOVE this blush!!! It is extremely pigmented! The tip of a straight pin is more than enough to last all day. It blends in smoothly and easily and has staying power. It is dewy and looks natural if you use a light hand. One bottle should last a good, long time. I love the colors available. I have more than one in assorted colors. But again...it is vibrant! I hate to see the negative reviews from buyers that say it is TOO pigmented. It is really an unfair critique as isn't the vibrancy of a product one of the most important details? As for me, I like that. It lasts a long time and I don't have to keep on and keep on applying it like some blushes. Plus, it's so affordable!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Review for: Other more...
This shows as a discontinued product. Found it for a $1 at Dollar tree tonight and thought I'd test it out. Also thought if I don't use it my 6 yr old will find it awesome.
The color I got is called diva.
Cons: maybe it's me but doesn't blend well. Too bright and you have to be careful how much you put on.
This product is almost a bright Barbie pink.
Pros: price is always right for cheap makeup, a good shimmer affect, I actually like the pump for it.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Elf Showstopper more...
This HD blush had better color pay off than their powder blushes. The texture is creamy but the formula once it's on your skin feels just too sticky. The color is buildable, this one was okay, it looks darker in the tube was more vibrant on my skin.
Michaela W.
Palmetto, FL
I own E.l.f.'s HD Blush in the color "Headliner" It seemed to be the most natural blush color that e.l.f. offered in this type. I found some of the colors to be way too bright or hot pink. This blush is seriously pigmented, i use about 1/4 pump (not even a full pump) per cheek when I'm wanting some extra color. I love how pigmented this product it and how long it lasts because you aren't using much product when you do use it. I would purchase it again.
Lyndzi E.
I usually never use blush, but when I saw this I knew I had to purchase it. So I bought it, brought it home and used it that day. About a week later I wanted to use it again, I went to go pump some of the product out and found out that my product had completely dried out. I did fall in love with the color and the application of this product but after it dried out I was very unhappy. I know it is a very affordable product, but it is still upsetting..
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
What is the best way to apply this blush
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Is it pigmented
Karina M.
Targoviste
Is it good for dry skin?
Flor H.
Austin, Tx
Where can this be bought?
Shelby C.
Does this make you blush look good?