BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rich and creamy HD Blush naturally sculpts and highlights the cheekbones for a soft-focus effect that is great for everyday use. The Vitamin E enriched formula conditions and hydrates the skin for a healthy, radiant glow. Velvety soft, lightweight and highly pigmented color creates a long-lasting result for all day wear.

HOW TO USE

• Pump out a small amount of blush and using a finger or a stipple brush, dot onto cheeks.
  • Blend out using gentle, circular motions.

Isododecane,  Cyclomethicone,  Dimethicone  Crosspolymer,  CetearylMethicone,  Dimethicone,  Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,   Nylon-12,   Barium   Sulfate,   Mica,   Quaternium-18   Hectorite,   Propylene   Carbonate,   Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben.                                                                                                                 May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

• Sooo is it really that pink links in the picture?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a cream blush and have heard this...1 Answers
  • I never used a liquid blush, how do you blend this in whe...1 Answers
e.l.f. HD Blush
  • "A tiny little bit goes a long way with this, but the color is absolutely beautiful (as are the other colors in this line)!" in 8 reviews
Lauren J.
Tracy
This product is EXTREMELY pigmented. Dangerously pigmented. You have to go at this product with a very light hand because the color is exactly as it looks. It’s quite hard to erase a mistake with this product- once it goes on it seems to just never leave. It’s definitely not my kind of blush, I like more natural toned blushes with low pigment.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Elf Encore more...
Kinda sad that this blush where discounted because this are a diamond from the drugstore rich pigmentation not to mention that you only literally needed was a single tiny drop to get a good look
Karen M.
Decatur, TX
Review for: Diva more...
This blush has lasted me over 2 years and there's even more than half left because this blush is super dooper pigmented. I really like this and a little goes a really long way.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I LOVE this blush!!! It is extremely pigmented! The tip of a straight pin is more than enough to last all day. It blends in smoothly and easily and has staying power. It is dewy and looks natural if you use a light hand. One bottle should last a good, long time. I love the colors available. I have more than one in assorted colors. But again...it is vibrant! I hate to see the negative reviews from buyers that say it is TOO pigmented. It is really an unfair critique as isn't the vibrancy of a product one of the most important details? As for me, I like that. It lasts a long time and I don't have to keep on and keep on applying it like some blushes. Plus, it's so affordable!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Review for: Other more...
This shows as a discontinued product. Found it for a $1 at Dollar tree tonight and thought I'd test it out. Also thought if I don't use it my 6 yr old will find it awesome.
The color I got is called diva.
Cons: maybe it's me but doesn't blend well. Too bright and you have to be careful how much you put on.
This product is almost a bright Barbie pink.
Pros: price is always right for cheap makeup, a good shimmer affect, I actually like the pump for it.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Elf Showstopper more...
This HD blush had better color pay off than their powder blushes. The texture is creamy but the formula once it's on your skin feels just too sticky. The color is buildable, this one was okay, it looks darker in the tube was more vibrant on my skin.
Michaela W.
Palmetto, FL
I own E.l.f.'s HD Blush in the color "Headliner" It seemed to be the most natural blush color that e.l.f. offered in this type. I found some of the colors to be way too bright or hot pink. This blush is seriously pigmented, i use about 1/4 pump (not even a full pump) per cheek when I'm wanting some extra color. I love how pigmented this product it and how long it lasts because you aren't using much product when you do use it. I would purchase it again.
Lyndzi E.
I usually never use blush, but when I saw this I knew I had to purchase it. So I bought it, brought it home and used it that day. About a week later I wanted to use it again, I went to go pump some of the product out and found out that my product had completely dried out. I did fall in love with the color and the application of this product but after it dried out I was very unhappy. I know it is a very affordable product, but it is still upsetting..
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this product in superstar. It is a bright coral pink. When my product arrived (I ordered online) it looked dried out. I had to pump quite a few times to get product out. A little goes a very long way but I found that even with a beauty blender it was hard to blend out. It was a little too pigmented in that if you make a boo-boo you will have to really scrub it off along with whatever else you had on. I think I will stick to regular blush.
Kahlea D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I loved this product when it worked! I start this review out with the disclaimer that the dispenser is terrible. It just eventually stopped working for me despite how aggressively I pumped it! When it did work, it actually held a nice product. The blush was a mousse that applied very beautifully to the skin. It gave that natural "from within" look. I used a stippling brush to apply it. It was extremely pigmented so you never needed more than like a needle head of product for both cheeks. It had a great wear time as well, only leaving the face when you wanted it to. I wish the dispenser had kept working but eventually I was so frustrated with it, I threw it out.
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
What is the best way to apply this blush
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Is it pigmented
Karina M.
Targoviste
Is it good for dry skin?
Flor H.
San Antonio, TX
Where can this be bought?
Shelby C.
Does this make you blush look good?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.