BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Glossy gloss set. Leaves your lips with a healthy glossy glow.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I lived this set so much, shimmery and glossy. Has a very nice finish to it, and is nice if you are going out." in 6 reviews
Melania H.
The colors are nice. I felt like the floss dried my lips out. I used a lot of lip balm when I used this gloss. The price is nice.
Gabrielle K.
I love elf products. They give you the most bang for your buck! Their lip glosses have very vivid colors and last for a while.
Attina Z.
Dallas, TX
To me this product was not of the best quality and I had to reapplying it constantly but due to the price it is expected.
Christina H.
Hanford , CA
I got this for Christmas last year. Good lip gloss not too sticky. Has a great smell and flavor. I want this in clear.
Juanita C.
Patterson
It's ok because it was a little sticky but I am ok with sticky it's whatever I am not a fan but it a four star rating.
Lindsey c.
Hulen, KY
Not too crazy about local drug store lip gloss in the first place but this brand is okay, about like the other brands
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I am a lip gloss addict and I love Elf cosmetics. Elf lip gloss is great, not my most favorite but definitely top 3.
Kassandra C.
I love this !! So cute . Very pigmented. Affordable which is great. You have to apply once a while. Easy to apply.
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
I wasnt a big fan of this set. Leaves your lips tainted after removed and they feel sticky and heavy when applied.
Aura C.
Love the colors and it gives a glossy look to your lips. Just don't expect it will last all day. But lovely colors