BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Glossy gloss set. Leaves your lips with a healthy glossy glow.

e.l.f. Glossy Gloss Set
  • "I lived this set so much, shimmery and glossy. Has a very nice finish to it, and is nice if you are going out." in 6 reviews
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
These are kind of sheer, but they apply nicely and are easy to use. I was really pleased with the formula and don't see much room for improvement. It doesn't have much of a long wear, but I would still recommend it to others.
Chloe C.
I absolutely loved the colors of the set. They were very easy to use and apply. They were long lasting and stayed in place all day. Our use this product every day and it continues to amaze me. Would definitely buy again!
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
don't really like these glosses . they were too sticky snd too thick i do not recommend these to anyone who doesn't like that sticky thick consistency its. very affordable but not worth it !! smelled very chemically
Brooke H.
These are super cute and go on easy not sticky on your lips !!! And very cheap you can put them in your purse without it taking up to much room I got mine at Walmart and will be getting these as gifts for the holidays!!!
Kayla R.
Anderson
they give you pretty nice colors, and they have a pretty good pigment. theyre not expensive at all, and i frequently use them. they are 100% affordable!!
Kelsey E.
Very shinny, daughter loves the colors sometimes I think they are to bright but they wipe off easy so that's fine with me. They smell good too lol
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
These are affordable and work pretty good. I always keep them in my purses incase I run out without a lipstick or gloss I'll always have back up
Sabrina R.
917 mechanic street Jeffersonville Indiana apt 208
I didn't think I would end up loving this as much as I did, I bought it to just try it out online, but now I'm completely in love with it.
Angela H.
Prettt colored glosses. The best thing about them (and all of ELF products really) is the price. Super affordable for pretty good quality!
Natalie G.
Beautiful set and very glossy! I would repurchase this product! Elf makes great products which are hits but they do have some misses

back