BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Glossy gloss set. Leaves your lips with a healthy glossy glow.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I lived this set so much, shimmery and glossy. Has a very nice finish to it, and is nice if you are going out." in 6 reviews
• r.
These lip glosses were so amazing considering the price. The price falls into the affordable range. The pigment on these lip glosses were outstanding! They did not last all day but they did last the majority of the day. I willfor sure go back and buy a few more!
Brooke H.
These are super cute and go on easy not sticky on your lips !!! And very cheap you can put them in your purse without it taking up to much room I got mine at Walmart and will be getting these as gifts for the holidays!!!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
this gloss set has exactly what you need to enhance your lips without overdoing it.  Glossy but not overly thick or runny, these glosses are perfect for a night out or just sitting aound the house.  I have aleady bought more of the E.L.F. glosses, and have started to amass quite the collection
Gaby h.
perfect lip gloss set for anyone who wants their lips to look luscious and glossy. I love this product on top of my lipsticks and completes the look. it is very affordable and very easy to use. The consistency of the product is very smooth and it feels great on the lips.
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
The consistency was tacky/sticky and the color pay off and longevity were non-existent. I used this product everyday for a week trying to give it a fair shot but I just don't love it and I more than likely will not be purchasing again.
vanessa C.
Corona, CA
I really love Elf products. I get all my elf products usually at Walmart or target. They always meet my expectations and it's one of the most affordable makeup lines that are available and you can still look good while rocking them.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
These are kind of sheer, but they apply nicely and are easy to use. I was really pleased with the formula and don't see much room for improvement. It doesn't have much of a long wear, but I would still recommend it to others.
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
don't really like these glosses . they were too sticky snd too thick i do not recommend these to anyone who doesn't like that sticky thick consistency its. very affordable but not worth it !! smelled very chemically
amanda l.
Waco, TX
Love any kind of gloss and elf definitely delivered with this product. I usually use the lighter colors during the day for my everyday look. Purchased from target and I definitely recommend it to all my friends!
lauren c.
San Jose, CA
I got this as a christmas gift and it's actually not bad. For it's price, it's awesome! I use a little bit on my lips when I wear a matte lipstick to make my lips look more plump.