e.l.f. Glossy Gloss Set

Glossy gloss set. Leaves your lips with a healthy glossy glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Glossy Gloss Set!
Product Highlights
I lived this set so much, shimmery and glossy. Has a very nice finish to it, and is nice if you are going out.in reviews
Lauren M.
I'm Really not a fan of this gloss formula. Tacky with minimal color payoff. I didn't care much for the colors. I did however gift it to someone and she absolutely loved it, so much so that she repurchased it. I don't recommend but for the price I guess it's not too bad.
Jacqueline  R.
Petal, MS
Great gift idea. Great for teens or college age girls. Cute products for the price. Nice colors and selection.
Lauren C.
Fort Thomas, KY
These glosses are my favorite! I loved all the colors my set came with. Sometimes they can be thicker than I wish so I put the colored on one lip and a clear lipgloss on another and mix them together for a good shine.
Esmeralda P.
LakeDallas
It's ok I don't love it but I don't hate. it my daughter loved them so she wears them.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
this gloss set has exactly what you need to enhance your lips without overdoing it.  Glossy but not overly thick or runny, these glosses are perfect for a night out or just sitting aound the house.  I have aleady bought more of the E.L.F. glosses, and have started to amass quite the collection
Aura C.
Love the colors and it gives a glossy look to your lips. Just don't expect it will last all day. But lovely colors
Julia C.
North olmsted , OH
Good cheap lip gloss. I'm not a person who uses lip gloss often but this one is nice and not goopy or clumpy.
Kayla R.
Anderson
they give you pretty nice colors, and they have a pretty good pigment. theyre not expensive at all, and i frequently use them. they are 100% affordable!!
Kassandra C.
Perris, CA
I love this !! So cute . Very pigmented. Affordable which is great. You have to apply once a while. Easy to apply.
Gaby H.
perfect lip gloss set for anyone who wants their lips to look luscious and glossy. I love this product on top of my lipsticks and completes the look. it is very affordable and very easy to use. The consistency of the product is very smooth and it feels great on the lips.

Looking for your answer?