BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eye Primer

The lightweight liquid Glitter Primer quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear, increases eye color longevity, and creates a lasting bond for stay-put glitter that holds. Infused with Shea Butter and Jojoba to nourish the delicate eye area. Great with loose or pressed glitter eyeshadows.

How To Use:

• Apply a thin coat of the Glitter Primer to the eyelid and blend in with an¬†eye blending brush.
  • Tap on glitter eyeshadow with a finger or a brush while the primer is still damp on the eye to lock in glitter.
  • Sweep and repeat on other eye for sparkling look.

Water   (Aqua),   Caprylic/Capric   Triglyceride,   Euphorbia   Cerifera   (Candelilla)   Wax,   Synthetic   Beeswax, Petrolatum,    Stearic    Acid,    Copernica    Cerifera    (Carnauba)    Wax,    Cetearyl    Alcohol,    PVP,    Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkil (Shea) Butter Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin                                    May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "This works just as well as any other eye shadow primer I have tried, including the LORAC Behind the Scenes primer." in 3 reviews
  • "I love Elf products because they are such good quality for a reasonable price." in 1 review
  • "It is less than $2 so it definitely worth the price !" in 1 review
  • "I got it in a subscription box and I've used it a couple times." in 1 review
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This is a must have item if your a glitter lover!! I own 3 brands of glitter glue (one is a high end brand) and this is the exact same glue. It will hold your glitter in place without having fallout throughout the day so you won't have to worry about it getting in your eye. I always switch between this one and the nyx glitter glue because they are both the same reliable product that I 100% recommend. After applying your eyeshadow the way you want it just use a flat eye brush and tap it on the glue (I suggest putting a small dot on the back of your hand or a palette) and TAP not swipe the glue onto the areas you want to apply the glitter. Once the glue is where you want it use the same brush to pick up small ammounts of the glitter and Pat it on the glue and again tap not swipe and that's it. Easy peasy.
Anne N.
I used this for two events I went to and my glitter chunks stayed on my face and neck area throughout the entire night!! I did touch my face and neck a couple times and some fell off but the majority of my look stayed intact. At first I applied a lot without knowing but a little application goes a long way. For such a cheap price of $2, it's the absolute best!! I didn't expect it to work so well. Buy it and you won't regret!!
Savanna M.
Lockport, IL
This is a good product for the price. It does help with fallout a little bit and also helps shaded with lighter pigments stick better and be more bold. It does help with maintaining the color but not for 8+ hours. I can use this to get through my work day but I might go for something a little more high end for extreme long wear.
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
It feels like elmers glue in all honesty! BUT! Your eyeshadow will stay and GOOD LUCK getting it off! The removal process left my eyelids so raw feeling I couldn't wear makeup for a few days which was a huge downfall. It does make it last longer but do the pros outweigh the cons? That I can't answer put it to the test.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
This glitter primer works greats for the price. It’s sticky so the glitter sticks well to it. It doesn’t dry down too fast and it will keep it on pretty well throughout the day. It’s not my all time favorite but I would repurchase again for the price.
MiNa B.
I purchased the e.l.f. Glitter Primer at my local Target store. When I tell you, Elf products never dissapoints me! Their products are super affordable! The packaging of this product itself caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this elf glitter primer and it was so easy and simple to use. It left my face shimmery and flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Shasha S.
Breanne L.
Garden City, NY
When I purchased this, it seemed all dried out. It was uneven on my eyelids and I wasn't happy. I am a big fan of ELF and I do think they have some good quality items so I decided to get this again. Unfortunately the same thing happened and I only got about one use out of it. I did not notice a difference in how long my eyeshadow stayed in place.
Miriam S.
Westminster, MD
This primer is amazing. It adds tons of pigment to my eyeshadow and makes it stick very nicely. I also use it on my lips before using liquid matter lipgloss and that also works great! The "glitter" part of the primer isn't all that glittery, but that's totally okay. High recommendation!
Amber H.
Coon Rapids, MN
The best primer for a great price. There is no need for high priced glitter primers because this one 100% does the trick. I use my glitter primer with J Cat loose glitters and also with chunky eyeshadows that have the most fallout (ie foils and metals.) This reminds me, I am almost out and need to go take a trip to my Dollar Tree to see if they are restocked.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA
Is this for loose glitter or glitter shadows?
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
Did this product help stay on all night? Like if I Was going for a dramatic glitter eye shadow look? I know elf ways has great things. And is it sweat proof
Mary U.
I love glitter and glitter eyeshadow, but it always creases on me. I'm on a budget so I can't go and spend a lot of money on a high-end primer. Does this work well for hooded eyes?
Amy L.
Does this product work
Estefania  D.
Can this be used for glitter application? It's my first time trying any kind of glitter glue or glitter primer, so I decided to go with the cheap stuff before moving up.