BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The lightweight liquid Glitter Primer quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear, increases eye color longevity, and creates a lasting bond for stay-put glitter that holds. Infused with Shea Butter and Jojoba to nourish the delicate eye area. Great with loose or pressed glitter eyeshadows.

How To Use:

• Apply a thin coat of the Glitter Primer to the eyelid and blend in with an eye blending brush.
  • Tap on glitter eyeshadow with a finger or a brush while the primer is still damp on the eye to lock in glitter.
  • Sweep and repeat on other eye for sparkling look.

Water   (Aqua),   Caprylic/Capric   Triglyceride,   Euphorbia   Cerifera   (Candelilla)   Wax,   Synthetic   Beeswax, Petrolatum,    Stearic    Acid,    Copernica    Cerifera    (Carnauba)    Wax,    Cetearyl    Alcohol,    PVP,    Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkil (Shea) Butter Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin                                    May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

e.l.f. Glitter Primer
  • "This works just as well as any other eye shadow primer I have tried, including the LORAC Behind the Scenes primer." in 3 reviews
  • "I love Elf products because they are such good quality for a reasonable price." in 1 review
  • "It is less than $2 so it definitely worth the price !" in 1 review
  • "I got it in a subscription box and I've used it a couple times." in 1 review
katherine h.
Gaithersburg
So my local stores don't carry this product so while I was making a recent online order during they'r big 60% off sale I decided to try this product. Best. Decision. EVER! I was expecting it to actually just be glitter in a primer but it's actually more like a glue to hold your glitter in place. I absolutely love it! I apply my eyeshadow primer & powder eyeshadow like normal then I apply a tiny bit of this on top of the eyeshadow before my glitter & it holds it amazing! I live in Texas where the weather tends to be brutal on makeup & it's staying power but this product has held the glitter on for 12 hours straight in the weather without moving or having to touch up at all. I greatly recommend it, especially for the price!
bon L.
Portage Lakes
Tacky product. I don't like it. Makes glitter hard to work with. Not worth 2 bucks. But it was only two bucks. Would not recommend to a friend. Causes pigment color change as well. I would just..... completely dump this product it does lady a while though
DaMara G.
Cleburne , TX
Purchased at: Target
Works ok for glitter. The glitter doesn't apply as smoothly and evenly as it does with a more expensive brand I've used. It will hold for about 6 hours, after that the glitter starts to dull and wear off.
Laura I.
Columbus
I find this primer pretty difficult to blend out. It feels a little like glue, which makes sense, but it just doesn’t give me a smooth look and the White shows. I would stick to elf’s regular primer.
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This is a must have item if your a glitter lover!! I own 3 brands of glitter glue (one is a high end brand) and this is the exact same glue. It will hold your glitter in place without having fallout throughout the day so you won't have to worry about it getting in your eye. I always switch between this one and the nyx glitter glue because they are both the same reliable product that I 100% recommend. After applying your eyeshadow the way you want it just use a flat eye brush and tap it on the glue (I suggest putting a small dot on the back of your hand or a palette) and TAP not swipe the glue onto the areas you want to apply the glitter. Once the glue is where you want it use the same brush to pick up small ammounts of the glitter and Pat it on the glue and again tap not swipe and that's it. Easy peasy.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
I don't understand how this product has so many great reviews. I mean, I'm glad other people are enjoying it, but I sure didn't. It's elf, so it was a cheap product, but it was still a complete waste of the money I did spend on this thing. It's thick, heavy, and doesn't do a single thing. It's not like a clear liquid or a gloss to apply glitter on top of, it comes out looking like thick, cream-colored lotion. It's so weird! Like I said, I'm glad this works for some people but I ended up giving it away because I don't know what I would ever possibly use it for.

✿ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ @ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴɴᴇᴍꜱ ᴏɴ Iɴғʟᴜᴇɴꜱᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ϙᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ ✿

ɪɴꜱᴛᴀ: @ʏᴏᴜʀ2ɴᴅᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ - DMꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪғ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ :)
MiNa B.
I purchased the e.l.f. Glitter Primer at my local Target store. When I tell you, Elf products never dissapoints me! Their products are super affordable! The packaging of this product itself caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this elf glitter primer and it was so easy and simple to use. It left my face shimmery and flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Breanne L.
Garden City, NY
When I purchased this, it seemed all dried out. It was uneven on my eyelids and I wasn't happy. I am a big fan of ELF and I do think they have some good quality items so I decided to get this again. Unfortunately the same thing happened and I only got about one use out of it. I did not notice a difference in how long my eyeshadow stayed in place.
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a terrible idea. I thought this may make my skin look radiant. Nope it looked like I had stuff all over my face. Not a great base. If you are going to put glitter on it should not be underneath your makeup
Amber H.
Coon Rapids, MN
The best primer for a great price. There is no need for high priced glitter primers because this one 100% does the trick. I use my glitter primer with J Cat loose glitters and also with chunky eyeshadows that have the most fallout (ie foils and metals.) This reminds me, I am almost out and need to go take a trip to my Dollar Tree to see if they are restocked.
Maddy S.
Everett, WA
Is this for loose glitter or glitter shadows?
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
Did this product help stay on all night? Like if I Was going for a dramatic glitter eye shadow look? I know elf ways has great things. And is it sweat proof
Amy L.
Does this product work
Mary U.
I love glitter and glitter eyeshadow, but it always creases on me. I'm on a budget so I can't go and spend a lot of money on a high-end primer. Does this work well for hooded eyes?
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Would you recommend ? And what brand of glitters do U use with it ?

Kohl's