e.l.f. Glitter Primer
The lightweight liquid Glitter Primer quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear, increases eye color longevity, and creates a lasting bond for stay-put glitter that holds. Infused with Shea Butter and Jojoba to nourish the delicate eye area. Great with loose or pressed glitter eyeshadows.
How To Use:
- Apply a thin coat of the Glitter Primer to the eyelid and blend in with an eye blending brush.
- Tap on glitter eyeshadow with a finger or a brush while the primer is still damp on the eye to lock in glitter.
- Sweep and repeat on other eye for sparkling look.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, PVP, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkil (Shea) Butter Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)see more...
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "This works just as well as any other eye shadow primer I have tried, including the LORAC Behind the Scenes primer." in 3 reviews
- "I love Elf products because they are such good quality for a reasonable price." in 1 review
- "It is less than $2 so it definitely worth the price !" in 1 review
- "I got it in a subscription box and I've used it a couple times." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos