2 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyelid Primer

Preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting, and crease-proof glitter eyeshadow. The lightweight liquid formula quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear, increases eye color longevity, and creates a lasting bond for stay-put glitter that holds. Infused with shea butter and jojoba to nourish the delicate eye area. Great with loose or pressed glitter eyeshadows. see more...

• Did this product help stay on all night? Like if I Was going for ...6 Answers
  • Would you recommend ? And what brand of glitters do U use with it ?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to try a new eyeshadow primer. Is this a good one to try?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "This works just as well as any other eye shadow primer I have tried, including the LORAC Behind the Scenes primer." in 3 reviews
  • "I love Elf products because they are such good quality for a reasonable price." in 1 review
  • "It is less than $2 so it definitely worth the price !" in 1 review
  • "I got it in a subscription box and I've used it a couple times." in 1 review
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Austin, TX
This can keep eye glitter on for as long as you need it to last. This product is Simply Amazing and the fact that it can withstand through so much. It has kept glitter on my face from waking up as early as 5 o'clock in the morning and not going to bed that same day as late as 3 a.m. . This product is really worth the few bucks that you spend on it. Sometimes it's worth it to go cheap. I was recommended to this product with a lot of skepticism
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Yorba Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! I was super worried that it would be too sticky but it isn't. I have really sensitive skin and I've had the glue on all morning and so far no itchyness. So good for sensitive skin and stays pretty well throughout the day. It is a little hard to do eyeliner after application but that could also be because I was putting it on over the glitter.
Alysondra E.
Alysondra E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This glitter primer performs just as well as a bunch of high-end primers for a fraction of the price. I don't use glitter primer that often so I like having an affordable option in case it dries up in between uses so that I'm not spending $30 per tube to use it a handful of times, although I've had my tube for quite a while and it has not dried up
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Irvine, KY
I am obsessed with this! I can't say enough good about it. It works! Keeps makeup on all day, doesn't crease, doesn't flake. First time purchaser and will definitely be repurchasing this! Cruelty free also. Very, very affordable and a great value, lasts a while. Highly recommended, a little goes a long way.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very inexpensive eyelid primer that you can use when ever you plan on using a loose glitter pigment. I purchase this on their website and received free shipping after purchasing a certain amount of products. I will purchase this product again when I run out.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
This is definitely the same as the too faced glitter primer, except this one is very cheap. It doesn't make your glitter "bullet proof" but it will keep it on all day. With the too faced one, I can still touch the glitter and it won't come off, with this one it will
Leigh L.
Leigh L.
Bremerton, WA
I have tried a ton of eye primers, and this is honestly the best primer I have ever used! It is super sticky and great for holding any shadows, not just glitters. This keeps my eyes looking great all day, and for the price you just can't get better than that!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Kansas City
Don't let the name fool you… Just because it says glitter primer, doesn't mean that you should use it if you are only planning on using glitter. I find that no matter what kind of I make up I am applying, this primer works better than anything I've ever used.
Faith V.
Faith V.
This product really sticks glitter to your lashes. And for a decent time too. Of course it isn't as good as high end primers but it gets the job done. The product is good for its price. I don't use glitter too often but when I do, I reach for this product.
Eleni F.
Eleni F.
Portland
Amazing hold and pigment boost for 24hr wear! The price is spectacular and truly a perfect product. Be careful when applying shadow as anywhere this is shadow will STAY. Very sticky hold. Would have to recommend this product over many high end primers!
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA
Is this for loose glitter or glitter shadows?
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
FPO, AP
Did this product help stay on all night? Like if I Was going for a dramatic glitter eye shadow look? I know elf ways has great things. And is it sweat proof
Mary U.
Mary U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love glitter and glitter eyeshadow, but it always creases on me. I'm on a budget so I can't go and spend a lot of money on a high-end primer. Does this work well for hooded eyes?
CJ D.
CJ D.
Does this Primer help to stop the creasing of the shadow or glitter? I am having a hard time finding a product that keeps the color on the eye lid. CJ
Estefania  D.
Estefania D.
Can this be used for glitter application? It's my first time trying any kind of glitter glue or glitter primer, so I decided to go with the cheap stuff before moving up.