BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #17 in Eye Primer

The lightweight liquid Glitter Primer quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear, increases eye color longevity, and creates a lasting bond for stay-put glitter that holds. Infused with Shea Butter and Jojoba to nourish the delicate eye area. Great with loose or pressed glitter eyeshadows.

How To Use:

• Apply a thin coat of the Glitter Primer to the eyelid and blend in with an eye blending brush.
  • Tap on glitter eyeshadow with a finger or a brush while the primer is still damp on the eye to lock in glitter.
  • Sweep and repeat on other eye for sparkling look.

Water   (Aqua),   Caprylic/Capric   Triglyceride,   Euphorbia   Cerifera   (Candelilla)   Wax,   Synthetic   Beeswax, Petrolatum,    Stearic    Acid,    Copernica    Cerifera    (Carnauba)    Wax,    Cetearyl    Alcohol,    PVP,    Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkil (Shea) Butter Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin                                    May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "This works just as well as any other eye shadow primer I have tried, including the LORAC Behind the Scenes primer." in 3 reviews
  • "It is less than $2 so it definitely worth the price !" in 1 review
  • "I love Elf products because they are such good quality for a reasonable price." in 1 review
  • "I got it in a subscription box and I've used it a couple times." in 1 review
Shasha S.
Maria S.
This is one of my holy grail products! I love that whatever glittery, shimmery, or sparkly eyeshadow I use it makes it look amazing! It works amazing and I've been looking for it in stores everywhere but I have not been able to find it again. So I decided to order it online on elf website! I highly recommend this product! 😍
I give this a 10 out of 10 stars!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Anne N.
I used this for two events I went to and my glitter chunks stayed on my face and neck area throughout the entire night!! I did touch my face and neck a couple times and some fell off but the majority of my look stayed intact. At first I applied a lot without knowing but a little application goes a long way. For such a cheap price of $2, it's the absolute best!! I didn't expect it to work so well. Buy it and you won't regret!!
Khessa H.
Nice drug store glitter primer. The quality exceeds it price. Which is awesome. Who doesn't want great quality for less. I recommend this to all newbies and oldies. It's just an all around good glitter primer that can also be a regular primer.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Krystal C.
At first I was a little bit skeptical about trying this primer but for the price I gave it a shot! Let me tell you I'm honestly glad I did. This works better than Urban decay eye primer. This primer was non oily and it dries quick making it easy to apply eye make up quick. It made my eye makeup last without creasing!!! It is not shimmering... I luv this!!!!
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake
It feels like elmers glue in all honesty! BUT! Your eyeshadow will stay and GOOD LUCK getting it off! The removal process left my eyelids so raw feeling I couldn't wear makeup for a few days which was a huge downfall. It does make it last longer but do the pros outweigh the cons? That I can't answer put it to the test.
Shanda H.
I recently tried this with a glitter and with a shimmer eyeshadow and I think it works very well. The price is amazing, and it made my glitter eyeshadows stick. When you put the glue on at first it’s not that tacky, but if you wait about 5 seconds it starts to get tackier and ready for the glitter to adhere.
Myranda C.
This is the best glitter primer you can find at the drugstore! I have also used it as a base to intensify metallic shadows and it works wonders. It’s very sticky and you only need a small amount of product! I would highly recommend this if you’re looking for a glitter glue. It’s only like $3 too!
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I’ve only used this once but honestly it’s junk. The glitter I used didn’t stay on at all. I used NYX glitter which is a good brand and it’s really fine so it should have stayed. It’s cheap so that’s always a plus but it definitely doesn’t work, at least not for me.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA
Is this for loose glitter or glitter shadows?
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
Did this product help stay on all night? Like if I Was going for a dramatic glitter eye shadow look? I know elf ways has great things. And is it sweat proof
Mary U.
I love glitter and glitter eyeshadow, but it always creases on me. I'm on a budget so I can't go and spend a lot of money on a high-end primer. Does this work well for hooded eyes?
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Does this product work
Estefania  D.
Can this be used for glitter application? It's my first time trying any kind of glitter glue or glitter primer, so I decided to go with the cheap stuff before moving up.