e.l.f. Glitter Gloss uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.e.l.f. Glitter Gloss uploaded by Monica I.

e.l.f. Glitter Gloss

Impressive gloss with this intense sparkling lip gloss. This non-sticky gloss is added with light-reflecting microbeads and makes lips shine with lots of color. Vitamin E moisturises the lips with extra moisture, and the precision brush provides the perfect amount of gloss, which easily covers every time.

Iliara N.
Okay I really like this product but the only thing I did not like about this product and the reason why I'm giving 4 stars is that when I put it on on my lips it and when I rub them together it feels like they are like hitting glass and I don't like that but the color was great I love the glitter I do think that you guys need to upgrade on the glitter part where it's not feeling like glass when you rub your lips together
Jeska L.
Huntsville, AL
I don't care much for this glitter gloss. It clumps up and needs to be reapplied a ton..also very sticky. It is inexpensive so if you don't mind reapplying throughout the day a ton this will work. It does get the job done
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This smells amazing. It has a bright color that is shimmering. I like this gloss, but it is so sticky I tend to lick it all off almost as soon as I put it on. I would still recommend it though for its $1-$3 price range.
Miranda V.
I got this color is a elf gift set last year for Christmas and it is one of my favorite colors! Goes on smooth and evens out nicely, and the color is gorgeous!
Not really the color shown here but still beautiful!
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
I'm a little obsessed the elf products line. It could be partially to the high product line itself or that the prices are all amazing across the board and quality is actually pretty great for being so inexpensive
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
These are an ok gloss if your on a budget and still want something tgat works and has good pigmentation! They don't last long on the lips but for the price you can't really complain!
Sarah S.
This is a really cheap product and you get what you pay for. It is definitely not the best red lipgloss or lip product you can buy. It smudged easily and doesn't last as long as I'd like it too.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
First, I just have to say, this stuff smells FANTASTIC! It's smells super sweet. I'm still not sure if that's a good thing as I have a MAJOR sweet tooth, but just thought I'd mention it. It's the first thing I noticed and I've never 'smelled' a lipstick before. Glosses/ fun ones, sure. Not an actual lipstick.
As for long-wear, not my go-to. It has really good color and smell, but wears off after a couple hours. I need something with more wearing power. I don't have time to check my lipstick or makeup for that matter, often.
America B.
Killeen, TX
Love all their lip gloss. its so smooth and shiny and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy so I always stock up when I buy. its fits so easily in my small purse but can last for a long time. perfect for those on the go. I always love to try different colors but this is one my favorites
It's very glossy & popping. It's A really pretty color. It's not too bright , and it's not too dull. It's just right. I would highly recommend it. It's a very professional color. It's not too sticky. It doesn't have the texture of lipstick. It's not too wet. It's easy to apply. It lasts about 4 hours before you have to apply more. It doesn't require a lot of coats in order for you to get the pretty color.
maisie b.
Is this glittery and if so are the glitter parts chunky or fine?
Aileen R.
Santo domingo
It takes off easy?
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
Does this product dry your lips out?