BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create eye-catching sparkling looks for any occasion! Use the eyelid primer prior to makeup application to get longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. Apply the eyeshadow wet for more intensity or dry for a softer effect.

Reviews (1973)
  • "I love glitter.it matches my personality. Sometimes it is hard to find some that will stay and not get in your eyes" in 393 reviews
Shasha S.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
This eyeshadow set is absolutely gorgeous! The color selections go well together too. I have been using this for awhile now too. I have 3 different ones I use actually! I think all females will loves this collection if anything. I will continue buying this brand and highly recommend!
Naa A.
Rockville, MD
To be honest, this product was a let down. I expected it to be great especially because I love elf and the colors of the eyeshadow we’re great. The primer is pretty decent! Helps neutralize the color of my lid to help these shadows pop especially because my skin tone is so dark; however, despite primer application, these shadows just do not pop. I would not recommend this product for anyone who is very tan or darker. I was disappointed.
Andrea G.
Randallstown, MD
I love this eye shadow and how easy it is to use and glides on my face. I have constant pain on my left side and mainly use my right side and it is so nice to have a product I can put on with one with ease that doesn't clump.
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
Got this as a Christmas gift and I love it! The glitter is so pretty and the primer holds on to it perfectly. I did have a little fall out but I'll definitely buy again!
Kianna Y.
I love to use this set for a night out when I need just a little something more. The primer gives the glitter shadow a better base to hold on to so it stays in place and it makes a look go from casual to dressy in just 2 steps! Primer and glitter! Easy(:
Candi C.
I usually grab this set, or a similar colored one, and toss it in my purse or diaper bag. It's got great staying power for pretty much anything I do. My older nieces seem to follow suit and keep a set like this in their purses too.
starring s.
I have struggled for FOREVER with creasing eyeshadow. The creasing is the main reason I stopped wearing it. But now being older and having more access to products I thought I'd give eyeshadow another try. And this primer has made all the difference. As I type this my eyeshadow has been on for a little over 10 hours and has not budged or creased!!! I am in LOVE with this primer!!!
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
Omg girls you need to buy elf products they are really good and really cheap.. I RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE. There pallets are super pigmented. There lipstick last so long and super smooth to use .. they brushes are amazing and so soft.
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
This product is great but, it doesn’t last very long for wear. At least on my eyes it didn’t. The pigmentation is awesome and you really can not beat the price!! It’s easy to apply as well. The price is great too!
Ayan H.
Chicago
What's the best glitter you guys tried?
Brianna H.
Princeton, WV
I can't ever find this product at any of my local stores!!! Where do you guys get this??
Heather M.
Columbus
Does this really work
Shaunic S.
Does this glitter stay on all day?
shaylee b.
Clifford, IN
I love this product so much , anyone else ?