e.l.f. Glam Nail Color Set

Are these full size or smaller versions?
Start your review of e.l.f. Glam Nail Color Set!
How would you rate this product?
Williamstown, NJ
I got this for my sisters for Christmas and the colors are great and the quality is good. Just as good as the top brands.
Kingwood
I don't like all the colors in it, and the glitter is not the best, but it's a good nail polish and it's easy too dry.
Lakewood, CO
I love locking up elf nail sets for around the holidays the colors are cute and the nail polish is great for the price.
Newberry, FL
Bought this for mt niece and ended up buying one for myself. Beautiful colors and surprisingly it last a long time.
Amarillo, TX
I love the colors and love that they are Small they are easy to storge and I love how the color looks on my nails
This was a nice set I received from a friend. It was nice to test out the colors before getting the regular size.
It's ok the bottle so small , they have good shades but not that thick so I need to apply more than one layer
Moreno Valley , CA
Amazing color choices along with a great long lasting formula . Perfect for yourself or as a gift to others !
pittsburgh, PA
Set has around 10 colors, people who try to change as many as they can should try this...!!! Soo good
Frankfort, KY
Purchased at: Target
Love the Elf polish sets. So many fun colors for such a great price. Good quality too. I’ll buy more.