e.l.f. Glam Nail Color Set

Are these full size or smaller versions?
Start your review of e.l.f. Glam Nail Color Set!
How would you rate this product?
Union, NJ
I have a lot of elf nail polishes, and i really love them. They are super affordable, the formula is really good, they’re pigmented and if you apply a top clear coat , they will last a while. Love them
Louisville, KY
e.l.f. Glam Nail Color Set uploaded by emily N.
Not good nail polish at all. Cracks off after a day and you have to use a lot of product I went over each nail at least 3 times. Also it stains around your nails and on your nails and there is barely any product in the container. Wouldn’t repurach again. The photo is after 3 days of wear and doing nothing but going to school everyday and they are already this chipped.
Burlingame, CA
I love nail polish!! I'm always trying new brands and colors and I've really liked e.l.f nail polish. I bought this set for a friend of mine who is crazy about nails polish too, and she loved it. The colors are beautiful, the texture is good, just wish it could last more.
Bronx, NY
e.l.f. Glam Nail Color Set uploaded by Aurangel D.
This is my last one of this kit, what I like of them is that you can try all the different colors and if you like one you can buy it in the regular size. The price is good,is a great idea for Valentina day or Christmas gift for family and friends. The quality is good too.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This nail polish was okay. It's not my favorite but it definitely wasn't the worst I've ever used. It was an affordable price but I only actually used about 2 of the colors it came with. I think the next one should involve more red and pink colors
Salida, CA
I have this set love how they're mini. Love all the different colors too. I like how they're actually pigmented I thought they wouldn't be for being cheap, but I think elf has gotten so well known that they're products are so great!
WILSON, NC
I really loved all of the colors in this set. The quality of the nailpolish was really good. I really love sets like this, it's gives you a chance to try colors you may not purchase.
Cypress, CA
The colors are very pigmented. For the glitters you have to apply more that two coats to really make it stand out. I love colors. They do chip really easy but they dry fast and they don’t stain your nails.
mission , TX
Purchased at: Target
good price ...variety of colors ... good pigment ... some need double coat but nothing too bad ... if you wash dishes in hot water you will need another manicure lol
I love the ELF nail polish. It goes on very easily and t lasts for a long time. The only thing I don't like is that the bottles are so small. I buy all my ELF products at Target and they are nicely priced.