BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the look eye set

Mammas M.
Fayetteville, NC
This. Set come out around Christmas. .. it's perfect to gaiety a's a gift. I love it I would buy it again
Ellie S.
Troy Mills, IA
Actually really good. you definitely get value in this super affordable
set. usually I don't like sets
Phoebe F.
You get it all in one!! You can take this kit anywhere and not worry about anything else. Your set!!
Melissa A.
I love this set. The eyeshadow is true to color and lasts all day. For the price you can't go wrong!
Roxana N.
Fontana, CA
I have never tried it
but ill ask some one
if i know they use it don't trip lol
no theres nothing mroe
Silvia L.
Mission, TX
The eyelash curler love it and the Half curler awesome for my small eyelashes on towards my inner eye
Grace H.
Love the accessories. I don't use the eyebrow stencils, and have been disappointed by the eyeshadow
Makenzie G.
Westminster, MD
For being an elf product, it was ok. The primer made my shadow go on uneven. Will not repurchase
Yolanis H.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this a birthday present and now I can't let it go. It's so awesome and I love the whole kit
Rosalinda M.
Ladies this is great product , I have given these as gifts and I've never heard anything bad .
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
Does this e.l.f eye make up is nice.
Maria O.
how much time this eye makeup last?