BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the look eye set

Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX
Very appropriate for day to day wear nice pigmentation and has all you need to make that beautiful natural eye look
Kassandra N.
New York
This product is very pigmented it lasts long I can wear it almost all day and they are also affordable for everyone
dawn H.
Chillicothe, OH
Did. not like this set at all the eyeshadow was chalky and did not stay on my eye lids for long even with a primer
Glenda P.
Broken Bow, OK
Great for the price and with a primer underneath will stay put all day long but not as deeply pigmented as I like
Cindy C.
I want to try this beauty product, I experienced different products but these are new to me .. I want this set
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
I love this set is of good quality are its beautiful tones are perfect for all skin types fascinates me 100% ♥
Brooke W.
The colors are not as pigmented as other eye shadows and in some cases they do not last as long as they could.
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX
It's always good to have go to sets and I believe this is one of them. Quick easy eye makeup look on the go!
Marissa K.
I love buying these little sets! I always end up getting some good stuff out of them! Great for beginners.
Tayler C.
Oakdale, CT
These are cruelty free! They work great and they're easy. They last a long time and longer with a primer.
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
Does this e.l.f eye make up is nice.
Maria O.
how much time this eye makeup last?