BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the look eye set

Saida F.
When I was a beginners at makeup I bought these so I can start learning how to do my makeup good and these had help me a lot
Megan B.
Henrietta , NY
I find this to be easy to bring on vacations. I care deeply about my eye look, so it is compact and makes beautiful looks.
Lilah T.
Louisa, KY
Everything u need in one convenient package.Not to mention a great price and an amazing product.My go to makeup everyday
Samantha E.
Bowlegs, OK
Love the e.l.f. products so much. Cheap but reliable, so this set made me so happy. Very satisfied with their products.
Kathy S.
Love the pigment and price. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have high end at a great price. Great colors.
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
I love the thing of elf i.it has really good product and this is why I'm said to and for other product to I'm loveing it
Alyssa F.
The eyeliner in this set is awesome. Some of the eyeliners in ELF brand are too stiff. But these bristles are amazing.
lana grace m.
I use this as theatre make up mostly because its cheap and very vivid. you can tone it down of turn it up your choice
dawn H.
Chillicothe, OH
Did. not like this set at all the eyeshadow was chalky and did not stay on my eye lids for long even with a primer
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
I really love the variety of products. It was a cheap set but the only thing I didn't like was the eyelash curler.
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
Does this e.l.f eye make up is nice.
Maria O.
how much time this eye makeup last?