BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the look eye set

Chloe M.
Fallston, MD
This e.l.f eye makeup set has very beautiful neutral colors that I love. They look nice in all seasons and applies easily to the eye lid.
Molly C.
Mt Blanchard, OH
Not the best, but not the worst--you get what you pay for in this instance. Probably better off going to Sephora and spending a bit more.
Judy F.
Ada, OK
Love e.l.f shadows and other eye makeup. This works great and for the price you can't beat it . E.l.f is so uping their game on makeup
Carrie B.
I couldn't tell the difference when I used this product I feel like I wasted my money on this. Definitely won't be buying this again.
Mallorie C.
Collierville, TN
Huge fan of all the products in this makeup set. I do not like the brush on the liquid eyeliner but I can work with it regardless.
Lindsay Morgin W.
Modesto, CA
This set is such an awesome deal. You can find it pretty much anywhere and the quality is pretty good for the reasonable cost!
Nicole R.
Odessa, TX
Great price. I use my own brushes when using this set. I like the colors in this pallet and would recommend for experimenting.
Cherisse W.
It's good . I lobe the colors. I am a earthy type girl. Most of my colors are earth tone colors. Rarely I use bright colors.
Rebecca J.
Great price for what you get and the quality of each item is pretty good. E.l.f. cosmetics is definitely worth checking out.
Kinsey B.
Mount Pleasant, TX
I haven't used this before, but it looks really nice and would love to try this! I have always wanted to try their eye primer
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
Does this e.l.f eye make up is nice.
Maria O.
how much time this eye makeup last?