BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the look eye set

Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
This was the first eye makeup set I tried. I bought the one for brown eyes since my eyes are brown. I absolutely loved it! Great buy for the product and price.
Samantha H.
This makeup set is fantastic. I do not appreciate he eyebrow stencils, though. They're too stiff, and they don't conform to my face as well as I'd have hoped.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland, TN
Great set, great quality and you just can not beat the price. Elf is so affordable and great quality. It compares great to other set similar to this one.
Marcia W.
Plover, WI
I really like how inexpensive the e.l.f. products are, but that can sometimes be a downfall. The products I have tried are all fine but not spectacular.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Really nice set. Everything you need for a nice eye look. Maybe not the best mascara and the shadows could have a bit more pigmentation but still good.
Maggie M.
Memphis, TN
I like this because it explains how and where to put on the shadows. It explains what colors to use on what parts of your eye, which helps me a lot.
Brittany J.
Athens, IL
For the price I enjoyed this. It comes w a few different tools to experiment with. Love how cheap the makeup is compared to the good quality it is
April W.
Palm Bay, FL
This is a perfect grab bag if you're in need of makeup I would highly suggest grabbing this set it's got all the Necessities a girl could need
Bianka C.
Fresno , CA
Didn't Really Care For This Set. The Eye Shadow Was Real Chalky & Not Really Pigmented Even When Trying To Build It Up It didn't Really Help.
Samantha R.
I love e.l.f makeup!! It's so adorable and work VERY well for the price. The eye makeup set is a great go to for a quick eye glam session!!
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
Does this e.l.f eye make up is nice.
Maria O.
Madrid , WY
how much time this eye makeup last?