BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the look eye set

Vashea S.
Paterson, NJ
This pallet gives a cute quick look for a night on the town. It is really easy to apply and comes with the perfect shades of colors to achieve that shadowy look.
kathy k.
Whitestone, NY
All of these are in my makeup bag right now It is my everyday to go makeup. I don't have time to put a full face on makeup and these product makes me look at least decent for work. The packaging is nice. I would recommend this to anyone.
Crystal W.
I love this line because it is very simple to use AND ERROR-PROOF. It's super easy to follow the instructions and requires very little time for an effortless look.
Marylou E.
Nampa, ID
For low price you get a fantastic product. I love the color that go on smooth and lasts for hours. When you think you have seen what they have they come out with another fabulous product
Anna W.
Memphis, TN
E.L.F. products are so great (and their price is even better). This was a great set to have for the days I wanted to put a little more effort into my look. I ordered this online.
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
If you are looking for something cheap and quick.. this would be it. I choose not to use this product because there are better brands out there that I enjoy more.
Sarah M.
Love this makeup set!! Elf is a great brand and I love it!! Never disappointed and met my expectations for the price .. super easy to use and gentle on your skin .. love it and recommend it to anyone!
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
All your basic needs in one set. Perfect to get you started or to replenish what you already have. For the price point, beautiful product. You can't go wrong.
Samantha H.
This makeup set is fantastic. I do not appreciate he eyebrow stencils, though. They're too stiff, and they don't conform to my face as well as I'd have hoped.
Alassia G.
Holley, NY
Colors aren't very pigmented but they do their job. they are very affordable and I always go back to e.l.f. they aren't my favorite but I would recommend them.
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
Does this e.l.f eye make up is nice.
Maria O.
how much time this eye makeup last?