BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the look eye set

Crystal W.
I love this line because it is very simple to use AND ERROR-PROOF. It's super easy to follow the instructions and requires very little time for an effortless look.
Jena B.
I like this kit. It isn't top quality product but the price is really good. They're mascara is pretty decent but it does tend to Clump up. But the eyeliner and eyeshadow work really well
Marylou E.
Nampa, ID
For low price you get a fantastic product. I love the color that go on smooth and lasts for hours. When you think you have seen what they have they come out with another fabulous product
Anna W.
Memphis, TN
E.L.F. products are so great (and their price is even better). This was a great set to have for the days I wanted to put a little more effort into my look. I ordered this online.
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
If you are looking for something cheap and quick.. this would be it. I choose not to use this product because there are better brands out there that I enjoy more.
Carley T.
Tgmhis eye makeup is the best ! It has all you need in one little kit ! I have bought this products like 2 times and I love it ! Very affordable and worth your money !
Sarah M.
Love this makeup set!! Elf is a great brand and I love it!! Never disappointed and met my expectations for the price .. super easy to use and gentle on your skin .. love it and recommend it to anyone!
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH
Great tools. I love how it comes with a bunch so you don't have to keep buying them separate. I used it a few times and seemed to like it enough I get it a lot
Alassia G.
Holley, NY
Colors aren't very pigmented but they do their job. they are very affordable and I always go back to e.l.f. they aren't my favorite but I would recommend them.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
This was the first eye makeup set I tried. I bought the one for brown eyes since my eyes are brown. I absolutely loved it! Great buy for the product and price.
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
Does this e.l.f eye make up is nice.
Maria O.
Madrid , WY
how much time this eye makeup last?