BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the look eye set

Ashley H.
This is a great beginner box set. e.l.f. natural glow set comes with eyebrow stencils, eyelash curler, black eyeliner, mascara,& baked eyeshadow that is great for a smokey eye look. For only 10 dollars its a great deal!!
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm not a wiz with makeup, so I really like that this pallet has all of the layers in one. I like that the package tells me which color goes for which layer, but i wish it was on the container as well. The cost is affordable, the colors are vivid/long lasting. I am always impressed with my results.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
I love everything about this set, however the eyeshadow in NOT what is pictured in the product desciption. The image shows three square colors and the one I have has four colors - not that it's a deal breaker, but it would be nice to have the product image match what is sent out. Good value, too
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Not my favorite I gave it 2 stars because of the price quality of the product is not good eyeshadow is not pigmented pretty sheer to me stencils are ok the liner and the eye lash curler are ok for everyday use
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Love the shadow and liquid eyeliner . Both pigmented and it's a great package for the price , affordable . I got mine at Walmart but I wouldn't purchase it again , maybe separately because I love the shadow !
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I'd get this for the shadows and the eye primer but the other items aren't really worth it. If you can find the shadow and primer separately, then just go that route because they are hidden gems in my opinion.
Jazmin V.
These may not be the best for most. But I love them beam raise they are cheap and get the job done. And I love how some with a little help I can make an amazing look and be happy with it.
Ivy M.
El Paso, TX
I don't really have much to say but eh. I love ELF overall. So much fun affordable stuff to play with but the quality on some products is kinda cheap. But presentation is nice
Kristen B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Absolutely love this product! When you're a college student who can't afford all those pricey makeup sets from the pricey beauty stores this go to set has it all. I would recommend this to everyone!
Madison J.
Louisa, KY
I like the products overall and they are nice for the price. They don't really last all day though. But they are okay products that I would most likely but again and recommend to others. 😊😊😄😄😄😁😁
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
Does this e.l.f eye make up is nice.
Maria O.
how much time this eye makeup last?