BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the look eye set

Karla A.
Me parece muy bueno este pack, tiene un excelente precio y es muy completo. Me parece una buena compra, los ojos son la ventana del alma y necesitan un cariño adicional <3
Grace E.
This product is really hot and worth the money. I do believe there are better products on the market but for its price it is a good buy due to the amount of products
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
Its really good and convenient I bought it a long time ago and everything works really good I love elf products so much. These sets come for the holidays.
Tatiana D.
It works so amazing and very pigmented at a low cost! I have been using elf cosmetics for a year now and it's my fav drug store products to use
Rebeka S.
Queria muito. Pra divulgação do meu canal no YouTube e sou digital influencer no Instagram, tenho bastante interesse no mesmo!
Regina S.
Lake Jackson, TX
It's an affordable option and great pigmentation but the shadow sits a little heavy on the eyes.i prefer the urban decay
Marilin G.
11800 NW 101st. RD. VE- 1059843 Miami,Fl. 33198-1044
I love this set . It's the perfect colors for a daily look. The primer is perfect to keep eyeshadow in place.
Wendy R.
Venezuela- Caracas
Este set es un muy buen producto sobre todo sus sombras y el primer me encanta se los recomiendo
Marija D.
Bitola
Ladies this is great product , I have given these as gifts and I've never heard anything bad .
Cassie S.
Affordable but not my favorite still great value for you money I use it just not my go to
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
Does this e.l.f eye make up is nice.
Maria O.
how much time this eye makeup last?