BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the Look Set Offers Our Top Picks for Creating the Perfect Eye Look, Anytime Anywhere! Create Flawless Looking Eyes with Brilliant Eyeshadow 2 An Easy Step-by-Step Application Guide 3 Looking Beautiful Has Never Been So Easy e.l.f. Get the Look Eye Makeup Set Includes: Lengthening Defining Mascara 1 Flawless Eyeshadow 4 Eye Primer 3 Brightening Eyeliner Pencil No animal testing. see more...

Jena B.
I like this kit. It isn't top quality product but the price is really good. They're mascara is pretty decent but it does tend to Clump up. But the eyeliner and eyeshadow work really well
Carley T.
Tgmhis eye makeup is the best ! It has all you need in one little kit ! I have bought this products like 2 times and I love it ! Very affordable and worth your money !
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
E.l.f. Isn't the highest quality make up you can get, but for the price it's great. Some of their products are amazing. I love the brushes and setting spray. The eyeshadow is good if you are going on vacation and want a little eyeshadow palette that is easy to pack because of how small it is.
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
I have 1 and I'm not usually using eyeshadow except like party or any occasion but i love to buy this as a gift or as a collection to my make ups .i think any skin color they are a good match love the combination and i will recommend to my friends and i will shop again..
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm not a wiz with makeup, so I really like that this pallet has all of the layers in one. I like that the package tells me which color goes for which layer, but i wish it was on the container as well. The cost is affordable, the colors are vivid/long lasting. I am always impressed with my results.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
I love everything about this set, however the eyeshadow in NOT what is pictured in the product desciption. The image shows three square colors and the one I have has four colors - not that it's a deal breaker, but it would be nice to have the product image match what is sent out. Good value, too
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I'd get this for the shadows and the eye primer but the other items aren't really worth it. If you can find the shadow and primer separately, then just go that route because they are hidden gems in my opinion.
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
I don't really have much to say but eh. I love ELF overall. So much fun affordable stuff to play with but the quality on some products is kinda cheap. But presentation is nice
Vashea S.
Paterson, NJ
This pallet gives a cute quick look for a night on the town. It is really easy to apply and comes with the perfect shades of colors to achieve that shadowy look.
Marylou E.
Nampa, ID
For low price you get a fantastic product. I love the color that go on smooth and lasts for hours. When you think you have seen what they have they come out with another fabulous product
Maria O.
how much time this eye makeup last?