BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get the look eye set

Jena B.
I like this kit. It isn't top quality product but the price is really good. They're mascara is pretty decent but it does tend to Clump up. But the eyeliner and eyeshadow work really well
Carley T.
Tgmhis eye makeup is the best ! It has all you need in one little kit ! I have bought this products like 2 times and I love it ! Very affordable and worth your money !
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
I love the elf high light set its amazing and always has a great pop to it when i apply it to my makeup i got it in my voxbox a while back and purchased more since then
nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
The cells that was great I used to for the holidays it was easy because I wasn't working with too many colors and they had put the deal together so it's pretty easy to mess them up in to see what was go great together and had an eyeliner and it was everything for the eyes that was in the set so I really like that I would recommend it 4 purchase the price was great it was really the price was really great and I just picked it up and I used it more than once so it was great
Alyssa C.
It's not the typical high end brand makeup that I am used to using, but I have no problem with drug store makeup! The liquid liner is decent but I always set it with an eyeshadow so it doesn't flake. I love the eyelash curler and I use it every day. I didn't use the stencils and I found the pencil to be too waxy. The eyeshadow palette was ok but some of the shadows were chalky and hard to work with. I think these kind of sets are good for beginners or those exploring.
Haley L.
Gandeeville, WV
I really liked this set the mascara surprised me it really helps to get in there and give those certain lashes that need more help extra umph. The curler was great too and the liner. The shadow wasn't my favorite I would've liked it to be more pigmented than it was but wetting my brush helped a ton! I recommend for the price!
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
E.l.f. Isn't the highest quality make up you can get, but for the price it's great. Some of their products are amazing. I love the brushes and setting spray. The eyeshadow is good if you are going on vacation and want a little eyeshadow palette that is easy to pack because of how small it is.
Jamie T.
I love it when companies have kits or sets that help keep everything together
I sometimes don't know everything that needs to be together
or shades that work together. This kit has been great for my day look.
I recommend this to others ELF is a great quality for the value
Jennifer P.
Irvine, KY
Great value, great pigment. Looks great. Affordable, lasts a while. Best for the price. I love these products. Nice, modern packaging and I definitely recommend this. Hands down, the best and cheapest you will find and so worth it. I will be buying again.
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
I have 1 and I'm not usually using eyeshadow except like party or any occasion but i love to buy this as a gift or as a collection to my make ups .i think any skin color they are a good match love the combination and i will recommend to my friends and i will shop again..
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
Does this e.l.f eye make up is nice.
Maria O.
how much time this eye makeup last?