BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Illuminating Palette: 4 gorgeous complementary shades to mix and match for a custom blended radiant look. Directions: Apply color to the eyelid, cheekbone or other areas you wish to highlight. Highlighting Brush: A slim, tapered brush designed to offer precision highlighting on the cheeks and brow bones to achieve a strobing effect. Directions: Sweep the brush over a powder or liquid highlighter and apply to the high points of the face such as the cheeks and brow bones to highlight the face for a luminous effect. Shimmering Facial Whip: Multipurpose, whipped highlighter brightens skin for a radiant pop of shimmering color. Directions: Squeeze a pearl-sized amount onto finger and blend onto cheeks, eyelids, or lips. Size: .86oz. Color: Get Glowing. see more...

• Do any of the highlighters give a natural subtle glow?2 Answers
Alanis J.
Louisa , VA
This highlight is great for the price, I like a little more vibrant highlight, but it's still super pretty! Super cheap, but still quality makeup never noticed it wear down during the day. 10/10 would totally recommend.
Alana C.
Such a great set!! I love that they put together all these amazing products.. the liquid highlighter is so amazing and bright on its own, the powders are pigmented and gorgeous (although have some kick back to them) and the brush is amazing and so soft (GREAT brushes!).
Sarah H.
Caddo Mills
This Highlight is the best thing I have ever used. It is very affordable, I would say it was around 3 to 5 dollars. I bought mine at Walmart. Yes, i would buy it again its amazing. I really enjoy using this pallet.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised with this set! First of all, I love the packaging! The highlighters themselves are great, smooth and pigmented. Great for everyday use and great as gifts! I highly recommend this set
Arleth D.
Wyoming, MI
I personally don't have this product but I want to eat it so bad! A friend of mine has it and she let me use it and honestly I love it! It's really affordable too! Hopefully I can get it soon though honestly
Jacki G.
Cherryville, NC
Are use this for Malia's as well as my face just give your face a even playing field when it comes to the color of your face and eyes give you a nice natural look to start with
Kristina E.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this on sale at target, it was only $3!!! gotta love after holiday sales. Anyways, this set was already great starting with the price; like a dollar each product. Was disappointed that the liquid highlight wasn't lemonade (the best selling shade) but this one doesn't look terrible. In fact when I put it on as a primer before the actual highlight it was amazing, added enough kick to my glow. The brush is so soft and is awesome for application. The shades inside are all pretty natural. It's not so much a in your face kind of highlight but goes perfect for those days when you just want a natural looking glow. I docked this product 1 star because the formula is a little chalky. Definitely have to tap off the excess on your brush before application.
Alexandria R.
This was the first highlighter i ever purchased and even then I can tell you it wasn't good.
I bought it in Old Navy and even though it was very cheap (around $8), it still wasnt worth the money.
There is absolutely NO pigmentation at all. There is no building this product, no matter what brush you use. Even when I was able to get SOME color, it was a weird white? I wouldn't recommend this product. Much better and worth the money ($40 at Sephora I believe) is Becca's highlighters.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I love this glow kit from Elf! Mainly because it was very cheap, it came with a highlighting brush, and a highliting gel thing as well. The only thing is there is a lot of dall out and I wish it was more prominent of a highlight but the multiple colors is very nice for different days and styles!
Gabrielle R.
Found this kit after Christmas on clearance for $5. Had to pick it up. I love everything in it. The highlighting brush is now my go to brush for applying highlighters. I love the illuminating palette and the shimmering facial whips, I want all of them. Use the shimmering facial wioe first then apply the illuminating palette colors over that for a extra glow.
Irene M.
Washington, DC
Do any of the highlighters give a natural subtle glow?