BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Sets

Illuminating Palette: 4 gorgeous complementary shades to mix and match for a custom blended radiant look. DIRECTIONS: Apply color to the eyelid, cheekbone or other areas you wish to highlight. Highlighting Brush: A slim, tapered brush designed to offer precision highlighting on the cheeks and brow bones to achieve a strobing effect. DIRECTIONS: Sweep the brush over a powder or liquid highlighter and apply to the high points of the face such as the cheeks and brow bones to highlight the face for a luminous effect. Shimmering Facial Whip: Multipurpose, whipped highlighter brightens skin for a radiant pop of shimmering color. Directions: Squeeze a pearl-sized amount onto finger and blend onto cheeks, eyelids, or lips.

• Do any of the highlighters give a natural subtle glow?2 Answers
  • how much is this palette and is it worth getting? are the highlig...1 Answers
Gaby R.
I love the shimmer. The highlight is really a subtle pop which i love. It isn’t extremely pigmented but it’s beautiful that way!! I tend to use the shimmer gel on my lips too and it looks amazing. If you’re going for a natural glow this is perfect. At first i hated it because the highlight wasn’t extensively popping but it’s actually great!! Especially with wetting your brush it gets better! From a day to day makeup routine that isn’t overdone it definitely does the job!! In love with this subtle glow.
Faviola L.
I loved this set because it came with the brush, which is a good highlighting brush. The little cream highlight isn't the greatest, mine was almost completely dry, it was very difficult to squeeze out the product. I got this as one of their holiday sets last year for $3 at Walmart, so I was very pleased. The other drawbacks are the powder/cream highlighters in the palette. The texture of them is very smooth and silky but they're just a bit too soft for me. I feel like the powder goes everywhere when grabbing product with a brush. That's the only reason for my 4/5 stars. It's a really great set to have though!
Samantha t.
Florence
I got this set on sale for 5 dollars. And I was so happy with it. I live the highlight pallet. It gives you such a pretty natural glow. The brush is really good. I use it for so many different things. And the liquid highlight is really good as well. I wear it under my foundation and it gives you that lit from within glow. It's stunning
Bohemian P.
Davie, FL
Yes yes and yes, just for the big mirror it's already a great cheap purchase. I love the shade, it lasts all day. I have fair skin so I'm able to mix all colors to create different looks. I'll def get it again once this one ends. Also, I have drop it a couple times and all the colors are intact as well as the mirror portion
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like this product the lotion leaves skin looking illuminated an fresh I sometimes wear it alone an the highlight pallet an brush are great as well if you put the highlight over the illuminator lotion it looks so pretty an becomes a little more blinding the when used alone
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I bought this set as my first highlighting set and I’m really liking it. I like that the colors have a slight sparkle to them. The price is unbeatable. As a first highlighter, this was definitely the best choice. I would recommend it and I will probably buy it again when I finish it. The only thing I find unnecessary is for there to be 4 colors in it, because I do not use all of them.
Elizabeth H.
I'm new to makeup again at 29 years old after spending highschool with just Foundation and mascara. I started to use blush and contour products recently and was looking for something inexpensive. I love this pallet, great product for the price
Rosario M.
Cranston, RI
I love this product is affordable and the quality is really good. I love the pigmentacion and the tone of the color. I been trying so many product from elf and everytime I try other product I always go back to elf ❤️
Michelle M.
This is my all time favorite highlighting palette!Even compared with other high end palettes, it surpasses all. I would even compare it to the abh glow kits. The pigmentation is incredible & stunning.
Alanis J.
Louisa , VA
This highlight is great for the price, I like a little more vibrant highlight, but it's still super pretty! Super cheap, but still quality makeup never noticed it wear down during the day. 10/10 would totally recommend.
Irene M.
Washington, DC
Do any of the highlighters give a natural subtle glow?
Alex M.
how much is this palette and is it worth getting? are the highlights really bright or more subtle?