BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Illuminating Palette: 4 gorgeous complementary shades to mix and match for a custom blended radiant look. DIRECTIONS: Apply color to the eyelid, cheekbone or other areas you wish to highlight. Highlighting Brush: A slim, tapered brush designed to offer precision highlighting on the cheeks and brow bones to achieve a strobing effect. DIRECTIONS: Sweep the brush over a powder or liquid highlighter and apply to the high points of the face such as the cheeks and brow bones to highlight the face for a luminous effect. Shimmering Facial Whip: Multipurpose, whipped highlighter brightens skin for a radiant pop of shimmering color. Directions: Squeeze a pearl-sized amount onto finger and blend onto cheeks, eyelids, or lips.

Samantha t.
Florence
I got this set on sale for 5 dollars. And I was so happy with it. I live the highlight pallet. It gives you such a pretty natural glow. The brush is really good. I use it for so many different things. And the liquid highlight is really good as well. I wear it under my foundation and it gives you that lit from within glow. It's stunning
Breanne L.
Garden City, NY
Honestly when I first got this for a birthday present from my mom, I wasn't thrilled about it. But the white powder is perfect for my undereyes and the rest I use all over my face. I still need to use a different highlighter on top of it. I do not like the cream at all! I have tried it several times and I can't seem to get a good glow that looks natural as opposed to just painted in. The highlighter brush is actually on of the favorite brushes I own believe it or not!!! I use it for a lot of different powders. I love it even more than my more expensive brushes!
Michelle M.
This is my all time favorite highlighting palette!Even compared with other high end palettes, it surpasses all. I would even compare it to the abh glow kits. The pigmentation is incredible & stunning.
kelsie 🌸.
London, AR
I love this highlighting set!! I especially love the liquid highlighter because it looks really natural but the powder isn’t the greatest because it is fairly light but I do love the brush that comes with it!!
Alanis L.
Louisa, VA
This highlight is great for the price, I like a little more vibrant highlight, but it's still super pretty! Super cheap, but still quality makeup never noticed it wear down during the day. 10/10 would totally recommend.
Anita L.
The highlight in this little pallet are not pigmented at all , it doesn’t show up and I have med sink tone . It did come with a nice highlight brush and a liquid highlight that are nice . But the press highlight are not good. e.l.f. Get Glowing Highlighting Set
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like this product the lotion leaves skin looking illuminated an fresh I sometimes wear it alone an the highlight pallet an brush are great as well if you put the highlight over the illuminator lotion it looks so pretty an becomes a little more blinding the when used alone
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Got this for Christmas and IM SO IN LOVE. I normally am more of a high end girl, but elf seriously surprises me every time! The liquid highlighter is absolutely gorgeous and blinding by itself, powders are gorgeous (but has quite a bit of fall out in their pans, and the brush is great and soft (love their brushes!!!)
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Such a great set!! I love that they put together all these amazing products.. the liquid highlighter is so amazing and bright on its own, the powders are pigmented and gorgeous (although have some kick back to them) and the brush is amazing and so soft (GREAT brushes!).
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Great product! It’s like a bronzer, blush, and highlighter in one little compact! It allows me to use it all year long as my skin darkens during the summer and pales during the winter. It’s very inexpensive and can easily be found at Walmart or Walgreens.
Irene M.
Washington, DC
Do any of the highlighters give a natural subtle glow?
Alex M.
how much is this palette and is it worth getting? are the highlights really bright or more subtle?
Yrimar M.
E.l.f are an excellent products , I really like to try this.

Amazon