BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Illuminating Palette: 4 gorgeous complementary shades to mix and match for a custom blended radiant look. DIRECTIONS: Apply color to the eyelid, cheekbone or other areas you wish to highlight. Highlighting Brush: A slim, tapered brush designed to offer precision highlighting on the cheeks and brow bones to achieve a strobing effect. DIRECTIONS: Sweep the brush over a powder or liquid highlighter and apply to the high points of the face such as the cheeks and brow bones to highlight the face for a luminous effect. Shimmering Facial Whip: Multipurpose, whipped highlighter brightens skin for a radiant pop of shimmering color. Directions: Squeeze a pearl-sized amount onto finger and blend onto cheeks, eyelids, or lips.

Buy on Amazon
Gaby R.
I love the shimmer. The highlight is really a subtle pop which i love. It isn’t extremely pigmented but it’s beautiful that way!! I tend to use the shimmer gel on my lips too and it looks amazing. If you’re going for a natural glow this is perfect. At first i hated it because the highlight wasn’t extensively popping but it’s actually great!! Especially with wetting your brush it gets better! From a day to day makeup routine that isn’t overdone it definitely does the job!! In love with this subtle glow.
Samantha t.
Florence
I got this set on sale for 5 dollars. And I was so happy with it. I live the highlight pallet. It gives you such a pretty natural glow. The brush is really good. I use it for so many different things. And the liquid highlight is really good as well. I wear it under my foundation and it gives you that lit from within glow. It's stunning
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I bought this set as my first highlighting set and I’m really liking it. I like that the colors have a slight sparkle to them. The price is unbeatable. As a first highlighter, this was definitely the best choice. I would recommend it and I will probably buy it again when I finish it. The only thing I find unnecessary is for there to be 4 colors in it, because I do not use all of them.
Breanne L.
Garden City, NY
Honestly when I first got this for a birthday present from my mom, I wasn't thrilled about it. But the white powder is perfect for my undereyes and the rest I use all over my face. I still need to use a different highlighter on top of it. I do not like the cream at all! I have tried it several times and I can't seem to get a good glow that looks natural as opposed to just painted in. The highlighter brush is actually on of the favorite brushes I own believe it or not!!! I use it for a lot of different powders. I love it even more than my more expensive brushes!
Michelle M.
This is my all time favorite highlighting palette!Even compared with other high end palettes, it surpasses all. I would even compare it to the abh glow kits. The pigmentation is incredible & stunning.
kelsie 🌸.
Clarksville
I love this highlighting set!! I especially love the liquid highlighter because it looks really natural but the powder isn’t the greatest because it is fairly light but I do love the brush that comes with it!!
Alanis L.
Louisa, VA
This highlight is great for the price, I like a little more vibrant highlight, but it's still super pretty! Super cheap, but still quality makeup never noticed it wear down during the day. 10/10 would totally recommend.
Anita L.
The highlight in this little pallet are not pigmented at all , it doesn’t show up and I have med sink tone . It did come with a nice highlight brush and a liquid highlight that are nice . But the press highlight are not good. e.l.f. Get Glowing Highlighting Set
Taylor J.
Powhatan
I like the color selection in this palette a bunch. I also enjoy the brush it comes with. The pinkish cream is VERY pretty. The only problem I had was that it is kind of matte and doesn't show much shimmer. It is beautiful though for any everyday look or a last minute gift!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like this product the lotion leaves skin looking illuminated an fresh I sometimes wear it alone an the highlight pallet an brush are great as well if you put the highlight over the illuminator lotion it looks so pretty an becomes a little more blinding the when used alone
Irene M.
Washington, DC
Do any of the highlighters give a natural subtle glow?
Alex M.
how much is this palette and is it worth getting? are the highlights really bright or more subtle?
Yrimar M.
E.l.f are an excellent products , I really like to try this.