BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lip Exfoliator: Exfoliates lips to help remove dry, chapped skin. DIRECTIONS: Apply to clean, damp lips and massage in a circular motion to exfoliate. Use a damp cloth to gently wipe away scrub. Moisturizing Lipstick: Glides on lips with vibrant color and shine. Formula helps seal in moisture for long lasting wear and comfort. DIRECTIONS: Apply as desired to lips. Kiss It Goodbye Lip Color Remover: Clear, oil-based formula conditions while gently removing long-lasting lip color. DIRECTIONS: Blot lips clean of excess lip color. Squeeze a small amount onto a clean finger and gently massage over lips. Leave on for roughly 30 seconds, then remove with a cotton pad. Repeat if necessary. Lip Pencil: Define and enhance lips with this smooth glide pencil. DIRECTIONS: Trace the area outside your natural lip line prior to lip color application.

Buy on Amazon
Ella M.
This set is literally everything you need. The lip exfoliater makes your lips feel great before applying any type of liquid lipstick. I typically apply the elf exfoliater before going to bed and I wake up with soft lips. I am also in love with the lipstick remover gel. Its a great affordable remover and it works great!
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I bought this package because I am tight on money and in need of new makeup. It was very inexpensive. The products did not go on smoothly nor did they last all day. I purchased from the pharmacy and would not buy again or recommend to others.
Abigail R.
Germantown Hills
I loved everything but the lipstick. It was very drying and did not last long. The lipstick remover was good but it does not take off dark colors. The lip liner was amazing though. The rest I really liked too.
Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
This is a pretty cool kit and definitely worth the price. It was easy to apply and the color was nice. I found this at Target and totally worth it. I would definitely reccomend this and buy it again in another color.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Like.this a lot. I have used a lot of "pout perfectors" and plumpers and this one is just as good as the rest. And it's so affordable which makes it better to me.
J L.
Little Rock, AR
I love the idea that I can exfoliate my lips on the go, whenever I want. Because it is shaped like a tube of lipstick, it's easy to carry. The price for the quality is excellent. I have used the mint flavored one and it leaves my lips feeling soft and ready for any application of balm, gloss, lipstick, or stain.
Tasha H.
Canton
Very nice kit. You get the exfoliating lip. That has a sweetness to it and then then condition for it that help to revitalize your lip and help pull that natural color out and leaves your lips smooth and soft. Then you get your lip liner and lip stick. Need a few applications to get it even but not sticky at all and look wonderful on.
Rachel W.
USA
This is a little sampler of all things ELF for your lip. I highly recommend this if you have not tried ELF yet. You will be highly surprised, you will that that this is a high dollar product. Not a low dollar drug store brand.b
Lauren B.
Riverside
E.L.F has to be one of the best brands that are easy on the wallet. Their lip scrubs are absolutely amazing! They exfoliate well and leave the lips soft and smooth. I usually use them right before applying a color so it goes on perfectly. You can buy E.L.F just about anywhere that supplies makeup.
Janessa K.
Brundidge
Love this product guys it is great quality easy to apply not messy great value for the price I use this every other day I do try to alternate it last all day and staying looking fresh o highly recommend this